PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Blood in the middle of a cycle.

Estee
07.11.2004, 14:32
At night has gone to a toilet, and there is shorter to pair or steam scarlet droplets, instead of such, as botched work. At me 10 days prior to the beginning of monthly. However, at night still pressure has risen - measured, because in general it was unimportant. Now I sit on a ball I am soared in linings - anything is not present, but the stomach or belly, as a little hurts at PMS. I do not know, as to think - a cycle has got off or a chicken-feed what that, someone knows about such? Can, there sosudik has bursted? Prompt please, I shall not fall asleep...

Pinochka
22.11.2004, 21:07
Has gone to a toilet at Night, and there is shorter to pair or steam scarlet droplets, instead of such, as botched work. At me 10 days prior to the beginning of monthly. However, at night still pressure has risen - measured, because in general it was unimportant. Now I sit on a ball I am soared in linings - anything is not present, but the stomach or belly, as a little hurts at PMS. I do not know, as to think - a cycle has got off or a chicken-feed what that, someone knows about such? Can, there sosudik has bursted? Prompt please, I shall not fall asleep...

It is a so-called syndrome ovulirujushchego follikula-in norm or rate such should not be, but it not so is terrible, the main thing doobsledujsja. Such can be and if you recently have chilled yourself (sometimes to chill legs or foots enough), it is necessary to look or see shejku uteruses (as erosions too can give such), but the main thing strongly do not panic! All will be good

Estee
27.05.2005, 09:23
It is a so-called syndrome ovulirujushchego follikula-in norm or rate such should not be, but it not so is terrible, the main thing doobsledujsja. Such can be and if you recently have chilled yourself (sometimes to chill legs or foots enough), it is necessary to look or see shejku uteruses (as erosions too can give such), but the main thing strongly do not panic! All will be good

Thanks. Apparently the ovulation only has ended, or comes to an end...