PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the woman-doctor! Prompt, plz....

ludik
06.11.2004, 09:37
Hello, the Woman-doctor!

I already consulted on you in occasion of a fibroadenoma in a mammary gland. At last I have performed operation on its or her excisions. All anything, but on 6 put the doctor has noticed inspissation under a seam, greater of the sizes. He has told or said, what is it infeltrat That such infeltrat? This inspissation is similar to what was earlier, only motionless. Help or assist, please, explain, what is it can be? Whether it Will resolve? And it can again a tumour? I do or make bandages spirituous with Furacilinum. It can is still necessary to do or make something? Today 10 day after operation, and this inspissation does not resolve pomogote...

The visitor
27.11.2004, 09:52
Well really nobody knows? That can at whom was similar???

MadCat
30.11.2004, 12:22
Infiltrate it... Well that was more clear, I shall tell or say what is it pus from ranki. It is harmless if to not start.

The visitor
13.12.2004, 12:59
The Infiltrate it... Well that was more clear, I shall tell or say what is it pus from ranki. It is harmless if to not start.

And why he such firm? And if not rassasyotsja...

MadCat
03.01.2005, 01:38
And why he such firm? And if not rassasyotsja...

Places there to him a little, has accumulated.

The woman-doctor
27.05.2005, 07:24
Forgive or Excuse, only has seen the report.

First, it is not necessary constant to press and press on an infiltrate. It was formed type of an inflammation in the field of a cut or section. It is necessary to wash out, should resolve. Do not worry.