PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Endometriosis. To the woman-doctor.

Kitsja
17.03.2005, 13:45
Whether prompt, please, curably this disease at an initial stage?

The woman-doctor
19.03.2005, 01:01
Up to the extremity or end we do not know, how it or him to treat..

Depends on localization.. Hormonal treatment it is possible to reduce considerably.. If it is successfully located, surgical too it is possible. During pregnancy can decrease.

The visitor
21.03.2005, 11:31
Clearly. kapets to me.

Kitsja
23.03.2005, 14:08
It I was. Thanks for the answer.

The woman-doctor
25.03.2005, 05:18
At all kapets.. With it or this there lives huge quantity or amount of women of all age, and somehow of a life do not complain.. Also become pregnant and in general.

Kitsja ozhila
28.03.2005, 16:09
Thanks for encouraging words

The visitor
31.03.2005, 22:30
And what such an endometriosis?

The woman-doctor
03.04.2005, 23:13
The endometriosis is when lketki endometrija (an internal layer of a uterus) are found out in other places = on ovaries, in a depth or strata of other layers of a uterus, on a peritoneum, etc.

o
05.04.2005, 22:48
And what attributes of this endometriosis? What inspection can show presence of it or this disease? How pregnancy with it or him proceeds? Simple inspection of a uterus of US can show it or him nalichae or...................... The Question all who collided or faced with this disease.

E
06.04.2005, 21:29
Brown allocation before and after monthly. One of attributes.

anais
08.04.2005, 21:35
Brown allocation before and after monthly. One of attributes.

What, the truth???

To my mum have found out an endometriosis soon after cauterization of erosion. I do not know, whether there is a direct communication.

E
10.04.2005, 18:10
Yes you that? To me too 2 years ago did or made cauterization of erosion. Recently the doctor has told or said, that is similar at me an endometriosis. Really one is connected with another

The woman-doctor
12.04.2005, 15:43
Cauterization shejki uteruses can be connected only with an endometriosis shejki uteruses (often arises after not so good adhesion), and with any another..

o
16.04.2005, 13:36
Endometriosis

By last data of medical statistics, an endometriosis - one of the most widespread gynecologic diseases. It costs or stands on the third place, having passed or missed forward only inflammatory processes and a hysteromyoma. Besides an endometriosis - also the most mysterious female illness or disease which exact reason of scientists till now cannot establish or install.

What is?

The short of an endometriosis is reduced to the following. Endometry (the mucosa covering or lining a uterus) instead of were there where it is necessary to her, starts to migrate. The centers of the cells similar endometriju, can appear in uterine pipes, ovaries, a bladder, an intestine, kidneys, lungs and even in opinion of. Finally endometry can disperse on all female organism. It is interesting, that, even being far from a uterus, endometry saves the properties: during each menses from endometrioidnyh the centers the blood starts to exude. For example, from eyes bloody tears can go. If the blood does not find an output or exit, she collects, and the center gradually turns to a cavity with decaying contents. With each menses its or her size increases or is enlarged, that causes strong pains.

Here that I have found, clause or article very much greater or big if it will be interesting mogk to write further

Gogulja
17.04.2005, 12:26
The Endometriosis

By last data of medical statistics, an endometriosis - one of the most widespread gynecologic diseases. It costs or stands on the third place, having passed or missed forward only inflammatory processes and a hysteromyoma. Besides an endometriosis - also the most mysterious female illness or disease which exact reason of scientists till now cannot establish or install.

What is?

The short of an endometriosis is reduced to the following. Endometry (the mucosa covering or lining a uterus) instead of were there where it is necessary to her, starts to migrate. The centers of the cells similar endometriju, can appear in uterine pipes, ovaries, a bladder, an intestine, kidneys, lungs and even in opinion of. Finally endometry can disperse on all female organism. It is interesting, that, even being far from a uterus, endometry saves the properties: during each menses from endometrioidnyh the centers the blood starts to exude. For example, from eyes bloody tears can go. If the blood does not find an output or exit, she collects, and the center gradually turns to a cavity with decaying contents. With each menses its or her size increases or is enlarged, that causes strong pains.

Here that I have found, clause or article very much greater or big if it will be interesting mogk to write further

skarlet
21.04.2005, 07:14
The Endometriosis

What is?

Where such horror describe!

Give plz the link!

Ofelija
24.04.2005, 11:00
The Endometriosis is when lketki endometrija (an internal layer of a uterus) are found out in other places = on ovaries, in a depth or strata of other layers of a uterus, on a peritoneum, etc.

It is interesting, why to me then after not developing pregnancy, at an extract have written in the diagnosis an endometriosis, besides not developing? How she has found out, what at me endometry not there where it is necessary? And I thought, what is it an inflammation endometrija...

The woman-doctor
29.04.2005, 14:40
Can be, you have mixed with an endometritis? (this inflammation endometrija)

Ofelija
30.04.2005, 20:33
Can be, you have mixed with an endometritis? (this inflammation endometrija)

Pancake, and in fact and the truth has mixed. I am sorry

Inesss
04.05.2005, 22:26
And an endometriosis and a hyperplasia endometrija this or thus one and too or not?

The woman-doctor
05.05.2005, 05:45
No, it is different things.

o
26.05.2005, 16:54
The Endometriosis

What is?

Where such horror describe!

Give plz the link!

http: // www.medmedia.ru/ginekology/ginekology/endometritis/

Here, please, the link