PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist advice or council

VARDIK
23.04.2005, 04:02
At me painful monthly. Advise please what nibud agents. But not medicines. And nastoji or tea from trav.ili other methods. And that would not be desirable itself with 20 years to poison or persecute with everyones analginami and so forth. In advance thanks

The visitor
23.04.2005, 16:18
At me painful monthly. Advise please what nibud agents. But not medicines. And nastoji or tea from trav.ili other methods. And that would not be desirable itself with 20 years to poison or persecute with everyones analginami and so forth. In advance thanks

There is a set of homeopathic agents from such problems, come into a drugstore, ask there that a string homeopathic. There everyone will better explain to you. And so from personal experience I can advise the same mastodinon, he like harmless

Sofochka
25.04.2005, 12:32
At me from 12 years monthly terribly morbid were, always or the saw of a tablet or did or made nyxes, from nyxes passes or takes place a pain more quickly, as a rule pricked nshpu with Analginum. In the first day I could not rise from a bed at all and put series tazik as there was a vomiting. From tablets I finally have stopped on Ibufrofenum, in time the drunk tablet right at the beginning of process well removed or took out a pain, during the first is sensitive drank on 4 tablets, for 2-nd day nothing drank, for the third day sometimes there were any acute short pains as fights, pains on 3 - 4, sufficed 1 tablet of Ibufrofenum. One year ago has given birth to the child, did or made cesarean, thought, that monthly if not itself gave birth or travailled, will remain morbid, but imagine - when the cycle after sorts or labors was restored, I at all have not noticed them on oshchushchenjam, the pain was not in general, only allocation and so a year. So do not experience, prospects good. Yes, when I addressed to the doctor with similar vorosom, to me have advised for 2-3 days prior to the beginning of monthly to accept valerian drops, I the truth do not remember, I drank it or her or not, but I remember, that pains were always, but can, to you will help or assist, since an organism at all different.

Hexa
26.04.2005, 15:44
W apteke est swetsy s papawerinom, krasawkoj..... ih nyzno stawit za neskolko dnej do mesjashnij, togda ne bydet takih bolej.... a woobshe nyzno obsledowatsja sto za pritsina, wed wam rozat detej!!!

LenaSH
27.04.2005, 08:09
I already wrote in any subject, that somewhere read, that compresses with essential oils, for example lavenders help or assist. But me once so has braided, that had no time for compresses and then I am simple vterla two drops of not diluted essential oil of a lavender in the bottom of a stomach or belly on each side and there was a miracle - the pain has disappeared much more quickly, than for example from noshpy. Only, if decide to try this method on itself, be convinced in the beginning, that you do not have allergy on a lavender.

anais
29.04.2005, 05:33
And even from reception OK monthly become unpainful (how this subject has been beaten...)

LenaSH
30.04.2005, 23:40
And even from reception OK monthly become unpainful (how this subject has been beaten...)

So it so but to accept hormonal preparations only for putting off or taking out of a pain is too. Besides the some OK in general are counter-indicative.

-Nifertiti-
02.05.2005, 12:41
Nospanum should be drunk!

Iulija
02.05.2005, 16:55
I drink (drank) Baralginum and Analginum from the very beginning and only it helps or assists....

Sunny_girl
04.05.2005, 15:21
Nospanum should be drunk!

Noshpa too business individual... I aposle reception noshpy not that that from a bed cannot rise...

I neznaju to me to be hammered into what angle...

At me nachinaetsja a nausea, a vomiting..

I am am thrown by those in fever, in a cold...

As as a result it was found out, it alergicheskaja reaction of an organism...

So it is better vsetaki to consult on doctors...

Whether it is not enough that....

-Nifertiti-
06.05.2005, 19:05
And I in general am rescueed or saved;salvaged by Analginum! He at me from all illnesses or diseases!

VARDIK
08.05.2005, 21:28
spasibo za otveti.

analgin i baralgin ne sovetuyu nikomu pit, oni ochen vredni dlya serdca, v odno vremya ix zapretili, nu a potom snova v prodaju poshli, zadumaytes,

-Nifertiti-
09.05.2005, 11:26
Yes, in occasion of Analginum noticed...

Liolia
09.05.2005, 23:29
I for consider or count, that at boleznenyh monthly it is better to remove or take out a pain. The pain exhausts nervous system, what for it or her to suffer or bear if it is possible to remove or take off.

And in occasion of a harmfulness of Analginum or other medicines harmless medicines do not exist. But on the other hand from 1-2 tablets of Analginum no trouble to not happen. It is necessary to pick up only that - that helps or assists is better. Analginum, noshpa, Ibufrofenum. There were many new medicines. All depends on your purse.

It is not necessary to go into extremes: or to not drink at all medicines, or to swallow of all without discrimination. In all the golden mean is necessary.

KLUKVA
13.05.2005, 06:04
And I here take a great interest or am fond in pharmaceutics (such walking drugstore) and have noticed division deushek in this occasion on two parts - to that is helped or assisted spazmolitiki and to that by analgetics. Very well to much helps or assists TEMPALGIN (zelenenkaja such tabletochka) still there is BELLALGINUM and BELLASTHESINUM - all on the basis of beladonny - a vegetative alkaloid reducing a tonus of a uterus. But personally I am rescueed or saved;salvaged by Nospanum.

VARDIK
16.05.2005, 14:22
And in occasion of a harmfulness of Analginum or other medicines harmless medicines do not exist. But on the other hand from 1-2 tablets of Analginum no trouble to not happen.

a kak vam kajetca 4-5 tabletok v mesyac po vashemu malo, mne kajetca chto ne stoit, luchshe poiskat drugie sposobi, bolee naturalnie

Diana Valerevna
25.05.2005, 22:41
Analginum is forbidden to sale more than in 100 countries, he oppresses education of bloody elements. Spoke, that application even can well damage or injure;hurt 1 tablets to an organism.