PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And itself you will not look or see also another you will not show....

JUlchonok
14.04.2005, 20:32
So Faina Ranevskaya about gemoroj spoke.

Here in fact what sore... Horror though do not eat that then in toilet to not go....

During sorts or labors at me he has got out, somehow for a long time did not disturb.... And here in general such... Even words you will not describe,

I wish to ask than treat (now when an exacerbation) and in general as of it or him will get rid?

Mariha
16.04.2005, 07:16
Sochustvuju.

Suppositories Relif help or assist

JUlchonok
19.04.2005, 01:49
Sochustvuju.

Suppositories Relif help or assist

nea... Already is not present...

And ointment too.

bezornilom it was now smeared, still I wish a suppository to buy or purchase with Novocainum, helped or assisted earlier, and now neznaju.

Here except for ointment Bezornil and candles with Novocainum that else is possible?

Jane
20.04.2005, 11:04
Go to the doctor, do not cure. He superfluous will accurately clean or remove all. I understand that neudbno, but it is necessary.

JUlchonok
22.04.2005, 04:15
Go to the doctor, do not cure. He superfluous will accurately clean or remove all. I understand that neudbno, but it is necessary.

So still and the doctor to find it is necessary, someone can already deleted? Heard that it is possible to perform operation, and it is possible bezoperatsionno, here where to learn or find out???

He-clinics twists advertising on the TV, but I even neznaju... It can only advertising, can sensations after operation are better to descend or go in the checked up clinic, and still what??? voobshchem it is a lot of questions.

Lukretsija
22.04.2005, 08:29
You from Moscow?

Institute of a proctology.

Good surgeons in 31 GKB, in 15 gkb.zanimajushchiesja this problem.

JUlchonok
22.04.2005, 08:50
You from Moscow?

Yes, I from Moscow, many thanks!!!!

I shall call in 31, she is closer to me

The visitor
23.04.2005, 19:38
You from Moscow?

67-th GKB. There faculty of a proctology specialize on excision

Tazhe a problem...

But on excision - for what!

I do not wish anybody to frighten, mozh it and is not characteristic.

But at me the girlfriend has performed operation, by the way in 31 GKB.

To her something have damaged or injured;hurt. She does not feel when it is necessary to her in a toilet on big. The feces is constantly allocated. Here a year she is treated

During an exacerbation I lay on a stomach or belly and I put an ice. I put suppositories with Novocainum.

All these or it Relif, etc. are advertised or promoted preparations - dead poultices.

Doctors offer operation....

I try to watch or keep up a chair. That was daily. For the night necessarily I drink 1%. He helps or assists me.

JUlchonok
23.04.2005, 21:56
You from Moscow?

67-th GKB. There faculty of a proctology specialize on excision

Tazhe a problem...

But on excision - for what!

I do not wish anybody to frighten, mozh it and is not characteristic.

But at me the girlfriend has performed operation, by the way in 31 GKB.

To her something have damaged or injured;hurt. She does not feel when it is necessary to her in a toilet on big. The feces is constantly allocated. Here a year she is treated

During an exacerbation I lay on a stomach or belly and I put an ice. I put suppositories with Novocainum.

All these or it Relif, etc. are advertised or promoted preparations - dead poultices.

Doctors offer operation....

I try to watch or keep up a chair. That was daily. For the night necessarily I drink 1%. He helps or assists me.

Yes, I so do not want... I shall keep is better

Estee
25.04.2005, 14:49
Yes, I so do not want... I shall keep is better

I back in this forum wrote couple of months. My husband has recovered by means of leeches. To him has advised old the doctor-proctologist. Can address in any center girudoterapii, only all over again to the proctologist. Suppositories-tablets-ointments-trays did not help or assist.

By the way! Very important! To not sit on a pot longly, and to wash to the priest with cool water. Speak, cool trays or basins with travkami, but I would be afraid female to chill.

National method - vystrugat a cabbage cabbage stump in palchik, in inside as a candle. And outside a leaf or sheet cabbage to put.

JUlchonok
30.04.2005, 11:51
I back in this forum wrote couple of months. My husband has recovered by means of leeches. To him has advised old the doctor-proctologist. Can address in any center girudoterapii, only all over again to the proctologist. Suppositories-tablets-ointments-trays did not help or assist.

By the way! Very important! To not sit on a pot longly, and to wash to the priest with cool water. Speak, cool trays or basins with travkami, but I would be afraid female to chill.

National method - vystrugat a cabbage cabbage stump in palchik, in inside as a candle. And outside a leaf or sheet cabbage to put.

And where he has cured? You from what city?

Trays or Basins certainly strashnovato, and that will be one treat... Another kolechish

Estee
25.05.2005, 21:05
And where he has cured? You from what city?

Trays or Basins certainly strashnovato, and that will be one treat... Another kolechish

From Kiev, in a district clinic the granny-proctologist has advised, has given the instruction as them to put, we have bought or purchased them in spets.apteke, and I put them. Fuss with them still that, both it is terrible, and it is tiresome, but somewhere on 3-rd time it became already better, and then and has at all passed or has at all taken place, and t.t.t. Does not repeat.

It would be better to address certainly in any center, anyway there skilled or experienced nurses who normally and quickly will make it.

If I will have such problem, I except for the expert to the priest shall not entrust the to anybody, and the center girudoterapii on help can be found.