PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to type or collect weight??? The HELP!!!!!!

__
25.11.2004, 14:32
People! Well to me to do or make? So has bothered to be such hudjushchej! 40 kg at body height 162!!! 25 years. A bathing suit I can not dress - from everywhere bones stick out. I eat normally (to not offer any more - will not get.). At the gastroenterologist and the endocrinologist was - any deviations or rejections. Can drink what cocktail for the night superhigh-calorie? Type slivki, chocolate, also I do not know that else. The summer is fast... So it would be desirable to dress something as much as possible opened or open... Well though kilogram five to type or collect!!!

KEN
04.12.2004, 10:22
At me weight of 41 kg. At body height 168 see But thus I at all do not consider or count myself awfully thin. I such like men. But too would like to learn or find out - in what the reason of such small weight? And as it is possible to type or collect kg. 4-5?

And a question to the author: And what you checked at the endocrinologist? And how?

__
23.12.2004, 17:36
At me probably still a bone serious. Therefore as I know people who at same approximately body height and weight look or appear more thickly!

At the endocrinologist I handed over analyses on hormones. TTG and 4.

Idigidra
26.12.2004, 12:58
At me probably still a bone serious. Therefore as I know people who at same approximately body height and weight look or appear more thickly!

Or eat more and acquire Adeps.

Or borrow or occupy in power or force trainings and increase it is sensitive muscles, they are much more serious some Adeps. But the figure will be excellent or different.

KEN
11.01.2005, 04:04

Thanks. And analyses from a vein take?

The visitor
22.01.2005, 04:39
Thanks. And analyses from a vein take?

Yes!

Eve from Edema
23.01.2005, 21:32
People! Well to me to do or make? So has bothered to be such hudjushchej! 40 kg at body height 162!!! 25 years. A bathing suit I can not dress - from everywhere bones stick out. I eat normally (to not offer any more - will not get.). At the gastroenterologist and the endocrinologist was - any deviations or rejections. Can drink what cocktail for the night superhigh-calorie? Type slivki, chocolate, also I do not know that else. The summer is fast... So it would be desirable to dress something as much as possible opened or open... Well though kilogram five to type or collect!!!

Try or Taste it will be checked up on intestinal parasites (easier worms) you mozhesh and to not know that they at you is and budesh to lose in weight.

Well and if with these or it it's OK that here to you of 100 % the prescription. Hotjaby once a day on integral cow milk kushatt a cream of wheat with a butter and sweet. Three yolks to shake up with sahorom (on 2 table spoons of Saccharum on a yolk) and such egg flip of times in day. A floor of litre slivok to eat in current of day and 200 grams of firm cheese. On more batches, any rolls and cakes.

To eat to you it is necessary 7-8 times a day, it is possible more chocolate, nuts and sweets.

Try or Taste beer and if risknesh (though it is very tasty or delicious) on a glass of beer of 2 table spoons of house sour cream to stir and drink. Success

Liolia
14.02.2005, 08:25

Try or Taste it will be checked up on intestinal parasites (easier worms) you mozhesh and to not know that they at you is and budesh to lose in weight.

Well and if with these or it it's OK that here to you of 100 % the prescription. Hotjaby once a day on integral cow milk kushatt a cream of wheat with a butter and sweet. Three yolks to shake up with sahorom (on 2 table spoons of Saccharum on a yolk) and such egg flip of times in day. A floor of litre slivok to eat in current of day and 200 grams of firm cheese. On more batches, any rolls and cakes.

To eat to you it is necessary 7-8 times a day, it is possible more chocolate, nuts and sweets.

Try or Taste beer and if risknesh (though it is very tasty or delicious) on a glass of beer of 2 table spoons of house sour cream to stir and drink. Success

All above told or said can be tried or tasted, but not the fact that will help or assist. At me was same problemma. Approximately by 15-16 years - body height was 173, weight 52-53. Mum fed me porridges, pancakes, rolls, for a breakfast I ate on a jar of sour cream. But, that is called, not in a horse a forage. Somehow health I have found exercises in magazine for development of muscles (what to recover). I them did or made some time. First it seemed to me, that there is no difference, but then I began to notice, that muscles, all the same, have a little worked enough. Has held on weight somewhere 55-56. But, unfortunately, I have thrown these exercises. Such weight kept years, approximately, till 27-28. But when I have stepped for 30 began to recover in itself. Now at me weight 62. Too not so it is a lot of, but, already, I watch or keep up, that the weight did not grow. Badly, only, that Adeps at me accumulates, basically, on a stomach or belly. Though, arms or hand and legs or foots too have a little recovered. So if there are no sores, such metabolism means simply at you. As a consolation that you are not threatened with an obesity can serve. And what your mum, sisters or brothers (if is). At me, for example, and mum in a youth was very thin, both the father, and the brother (and now hudjuchy). And now mum not thin and not thick, normal.

In general if will help or assist, only exercises. Well and more, maybe, eat in the evening more.

IriskaS
25.05.2005, 18:55

Or eat more and acquire Adeps.

Or borrow or occupy in power or force trainings and increase it is sensitive muscles, they are much more serious some Adeps. But the figure will be excellent or different.

I support or maintain on 100 %- in an exercise room

And you so much analyses have handed over-likely it really greater or big problem for you, do not listen to those who advises is in the evening - will spoil a stomach, it is better to be hudenkoj, than sick and thick!