PDA

Просмотр полной версии : About one year it has been established or installed zrozija shejki uteruses back

Katya.
05.04.2005, 18:50
Help or Assist to understand what's the matter. Gde-that for the seventh day after a menses have appeared tyomno-brown allocation not plentiful which proceed the third day. In the first day the bottom of a stomach or belly a little hurted or was ill;was sick. Were noticed and earlier, after sexual contact. About one year it has been established or installed zrozija shejki uteruses back. In advance thanks for the answer.

Daniela
03.05.2005, 13:15
eto v 03.ru nado

Castillo
09.05.2005, 02:39
Well also what? At all erosion shejki uteruses happen, no trouble. Prizhech it is necessary, or simply by candles it is treated. Any problems.

Alma
09.05.2005, 11:35
Look in "Tonus". There the subject about erosions was more recently discussed. In general with especially medical subjects, in my opinion, it is better to address there...

klochan
15.05.2005, 13:05
In "Tonus".

gambo
23.05.2005, 13:31
About Solkovagin I too read, but in practice did not collide or face. I remember the doctor has told or said, that Solkovagin it is possible to apply at superficial lesions. Otherwise either to sense will not be, or treatment will be stretched or be dragged out.

IRINA 1
24.05.2005, 13:00
Cauterization still can be and an acid. There is such thing as Solkovagin, any cicatrixes after it or him does not remain.

Nazilja
25.05.2005, 09:03
It seems to me, that at erosion krovjanistyh vydeleny should not be. So it is better to you to address to the doctor. Here anybody the diagnosis cannot put you. And existing erosion is better to remove the laser or liquid nitrogen, but to not cauterize at all. Cauterization is an excision by an electric current after that cicatrixes remain.