PDA

Просмотр полной версии : zubki!!!

Zhy-Zhy
06.11.2004, 04:01
Advise! At me simply disgusting teeth! Constantly there are holes. But do not think, that I at all do not notice them. I clean so, that to an arm or a hand bothers, I drink vitamins, a calcium, I eat tvorozhki, yoghurts, cheese.. And so on. And as soon as I come to the stomatologist: " Yes.... Well and zubki " to Me of 18 years. I heard that a teeth are completely passed " in the inheritance " from parents. And at parents a teeth bad... So at my children same will be? Also what to me with the to do or make?

LightAngel
21.11.2004, 19:53
Hm... There Is such theory, that each tooth reflects a status of a concrete internal organ. The reason in a status of an organism can....

If is not present, you simply use not suitable tooth-paste.

I could not clean earlier a teeth as stomatologists recommend, about 3 minutes, gums or gingivas simply started to bleed after the first 30 seconds of cleaning, especially if a brush new. A heap of different Pastas has tried and with " medical grasses ", etc. yet has not bought or purchased a tooth-paste "Radonta". Now problems any in general with a teeth does not arise. Except for that a teeth have become stronger in gums or gingivas and the staxis or bleeding sickness has disappeared. If it is interesting, can esteem here:

http: // www.gloryon.com/GL89afdf96c05b5ff70029669def933afe/products/adv/200211_1/

Zhy-Zhy
15.12.2004, 02:18
Radonta?!??! If fairly first time I hear. I tried or tasted a heap of Pastas.. And as that ostanavlival on Pearls, Paradontal, the Sorcerer... More I prefer the Sorcerer... It will Be necessary to look

Anabassis
10.01.2005, 17:11
Very important 1. to pick up a brush - to you probably it is now better with a soft bristle (though in absentia to tell or say it is impossible), it is even better - electron; 2. it has been told or said above - Pasta; 3. (it is better certainly in drugstores - any grassy); 4. the stomatologist - that he has picked up all of you for treatment and on a regular basis observed (not less than 2-3 yearly!!!)

LightAngel
28.01.2005, 14:41
Radonta?!??! If fairly first time I hear. I tried or tasted a heap of Pastas.. And as that ostanavlival on Pearls, Paradontal, the Sorcerer... More I prefer the Sorcerer... It will Be necessary to look

Be not too lazy to descend or go under the link.

And at us in med.institute even pass or take place this Pasta as a stomatologic product. And in May, 2003 the program "Examination" of the Russian television, having compared about ten tooth-pastes, has named the stamp "Radonta" the best system on care of an oral cavity in the Russian market. It is a unique tooth-paste which contains fluorine of not chemical parentage means harmless to a teeth. Besides besides the basic purpose or appointment, the complex "Radonta" possesses ability to influence biorhythms of the person and to adjust or regulate the general or common tonus. Structure " Morning tooth-paste " and " freshening dental gel " includes tonic additives, and into " the Evening tooth-paste " - natural calming or abirritating components.

I used "sorcerer" earlier, and also every possible Kolgejtami, Blendamedami, etc., but all it not that... Brutal Pastas From some conditioners, especially from Kolgejtovskih, labiums were strongly irritated and started to dry. Karoche speaking that I only did not try or taste, but IMHO "Radonta" THE BEST!!!

Zhy-Zhy
15.02.2005, 21:17
Has already climbed on the link... I read... Thanks all!!!

LightAngel
23.02.2005, 14:31
Has already climbed on the link... I read... Thanks all!!!

And you where live?

I why ask, because this tooth-paste is complex or difficult enough for finding in drugstores. She extends through managers, or still happens in stomatologic clinics. And in this case the price usually not small, overestimated almost in 2 times. So is better to reserve through the manager of the company personally or through the Internet-shop of the manager. Will leave unequivocally more cheaply, than in other cases.

So, if there will be questions on preobreteniju write to me in lichku or on soap.

Zhy-Zhy
25.05.2005, 08:57
I live in the Moscow area... But big time I take or spend in Moscow...