PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Again about erosion

07.01.2005, 01:39
I wish to treat erosion by national ways, i.e. to put to myself tamponchiki. At me the silly question can, it is interesting to me, whether this tamponchik will get up to shejki uteruses or shejka is further, than it is possible to get up to it or her a finger. The woman-doctor, educate me

Adult malyshka!
13.01.2005, 00:08
Can not be engaged in treatment is better????

For example to me the doctor all over again wanted prizhech, and then with VAGOTILUM smeared. Errozija has simply decreased also we have decided to not cauterize at all. Simply now it is regular (time in a floor of year) it is necessary to be observed at the doctor.

The woman-doctor
17.01.2005, 10:51
It is not necessary to be engaged in a selftreatment. Wads get up to shejki uteruses.

Allla
21.01.2005, 15:08
I have tried on myself - 100 % at the doctor already eyes on a forehead help or assist have got out More shortly: in a proportion one to one you take honey and juice of the WHITE onion (an onion, necessarily white) rub on a grater, etu all porridge in a gauze and squeeze out k. Juice and honey there should be an identical quantity or amount. With this liquid impregnate a wad and enter for all night. How long it to do or make... vzavisimosti from a stage of disease. I did or made about one week. Sdelajne week also visit the doctor, that he will tell or say, if still hardly is, do or make further.

There is one disadvantage - from you it will be good to carry an onion. Well I dumjaju it can be gone through

The visitor
29.01.2005, 19:56
Correctly, then not before erosion will be be - will treat a combustion of a vagina or as it or him there... A colpitis from influence of chemical factors. At true erosions. I.e. when there is a desquamation (exfoliating) of an epithelium local procedures are spent with extra care and only under observation of the doctor, differently it is possible to achieve not treatment, and augmentations of the area of a lesion - there was a small erosion, will be huge, at pseudo-erosion (ectopia) of a similar sort of a poultice will not help or assist, it is exact. It is necessary all over again opredeltsja THAT we treat, and that erosion, whether know, the concept wide and not always the inhabitant penetrates into subtleties.

kostra
06.02.2005, 12:00
- ---" the Napiform bulb to grate and turn in sterile bandage. For the night to push as a wad. Will burn minutes 10, then normally. It is better to fasten a lining, as onions juice leaks and what to do or make. To take out in the morning and in the same place to thrust 4 tablets of Streptocidum. If erosion greater or big to repeat through nedelku. Solderings does not remain. The prescription simply super, but for some reason not gynecologists know all. Also recommend cauterization from kotorgo solderings then. To me too have registered, but I was treated with an onion two times, the gynecologist when me have examined, have not found any traces of erosion izapisala this prescription.

The only thing that. The onion all the same is burned down, I do not know, can, it and is impossible for pregnant women. "

THIS PRESCRIPTION GAVE LADY GAMILTON, FOR WHAT to her MANY THANKS!!!!!

In a week the doctor has not found out erosion.

Adult malyshka!
12.02.2005, 04:45
- ---" the Napiform bulb to grate and turn in sterile bandage. For the night to push as a wad. Will burn minutes 10, then normally. It is better to fasten a lining, as onions juice leaks and what to do or make. To take out in the morning and in the same place to thrust 4 tablets of Streptocidum. If erosion greater or big to repeat through nedelku. Solderings does not remain. The prescription simply super, but for some reason not gynecologists know all. Also recommend cauterization from kotorgo solderings then. To me too have registered, but I was treated with an onion two times, the gynecologist when me have examined, have not found any traces of erosion izapisala this prescription.

The only thing that. The onion all the same is burned down, I do not know, can, it and is impossible for pregnant women. "

THIS PRESCRIPTION GAVE LADY GAMILTON, FOR WHAT to her MANY THANKS!!!!!

In a week the doctor has not found out erosion.

Has really helped or assisted????????????

And how much time did or made????????

kiri-
19.02.2005, 12:50
Hallo, I from Germany. In Russia, doctors spoke, that at me erosion but to treat not predlogali, and I was green - 17. Now, me, doctors speak, that I at all do not have any erosion, and absolutely other disease little bit similar to erosion. And and it obsoljutno normalno though me excruciate strong allocation, the doctor nothing finds, is absolutely healthy. Here, erosion cauterize the laser, in my case to me do not give even what svechik and pr.erundy. How with it or this to live? The doctor all can will prompt, what taki at me and how with these or it;this to struggle? By the way, was on reception at rusk.vracha here in Germany erosion here and so-speaks at me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Princess000
01.03.2005, 09:53
I Wish to treat erosion by national ways, i.e. to put to myself tamponchiki. At me the silly question can, it is interesting to me, whether this tamponchik will get up to shejki uteruses or shejka is further, than it is possible to get up to it or her a finger. The woman-doctor, educate me

Only yesterday stalknulas with this problem.....

To all my bouquet of sores erosion while no trouble, but the beginning is necessary has increased.

When still was devstvinitsej, have found out a cyst, have started to do or make a laparoscopy, have found out an endometriosis!!!!! Have made a resection of both ovaries. It simply nightmare, erosion has suffered much, diagnoses not utishitelnye, here now still, the most my gold doctor has registered to me ointment LEVOMIKOL to impose on OBI and to insert for the night in current of two weeks, prodeduru the beginnings just...... After I shall write result, but also to you it will not prevent, is simple before a selftreatment consult necessarily.....

oin
06.03.2005, 05:06
When still was devstvinitsej, have found out a cyst, have started to do or make a laparoscopy, have found out an endometriosis!!!!! Have made a resection of both ovaries. It simply nightmare, erosion has suffered much, diagnoses not utishitelnye, here now still, the most my gold doctor has registered to me ointment LEVOMIKOL to impose on OBI and to insert for the night in current of two weeks, prodeduru the beginnings just...... After I shall write result, but also to you it will not prevent, is simple before a selftreatment consult necessarily..... [/quote]

Excuse Princess000, and with such bouquet you wish to become pregnant??? Pregnancy provokes all illnesses or diseases female.

anjelo
06.03.2005, 20:32
Erosion (dysplasia of a mucosa) shejki uteruses

EROSION (DYSPLASIA of the MUCOSA) SHEJKI UTERUSES. Its or her occurrence is promoted by an eversion of a mucosa, breaks shejki at sorts or labors and abortions. At a chronic endocervicitis long pathological allocation macerations and lead to an exfoliating of an epithelium shejki.

Signs, current. Defect of an epithelium (true erosion) has bright red color, bleeds at dotragivanii. False erosion is characterized by replacement (heterotopia) of a laminated or multilayer flat epithelium cylindrical. Distinguish simple (a smooth surface), glandular (appreciable development of glands with the stretched or dragged out cavities) erosion and papipljarnuju (papillary vyrosty on a surface). Quite often erosions are combined with cystic expansion of cervical glands. The diagnosis is based on survey shejki, colposcopies, cytologies of a -smear from a surface of erosion. At survey of true erosion find out the bright red site bleeding at a lung dotragivanii. The cytologic research reveals or taps cells of deep layers of a laminated or multilayer flat epithelium (basal, parabasal), leucocytes. At false erosion appearance of erosion reminds true, but its or her surface more acyanotic, sometimes velvety, papillary a little. The cytologic research finds out cells of a cylindrical epithelium. It is necessary to differentiate from cancer process, a leukoplakia, an ectropion of a mucosa tservikalnoga swung or pumped.

The citation from medetsinskogo the dictionary? Really at all isstinnaja erosion? Why German doctors speak me, what at me a heterotopia, and Russian doctor - erosion? Also that to me vsetaki to do or make to be engaged in a selftreatment or.........................................

The woman-doctor
09.03.2005, 11:22
In Russia doctors name erosion pseudo-erosion, actually, for simplicity. But in Russia many treat also pseudo-erosion.

Princess
19.03.2005, 09:28
When still was devstvinitsej, have found out a cyst, have started to do or make a laparoscopy, have found out an endometriosis!!!!! Have made a resection of both ovaries. It simply nightmare, erosion has suffered much, diagnoses not utishitelnye, here now still, the most my gold doctor has registered to me ointment LEVOMIKOL to impose on OBI and to insert for the night in current of two weeks, prodeduru the beginnings just...... After I shall write result, but also to you it will not prevent, is simple before a selftreatment consult necessarily.....

Excuse Princess000, and with such bouquet you wish to become pregnant??? Pregnancy provokes all illnesses or diseases female. [/quote]

Well thanks you dear or expensive, for support agree to differ!!!

But believe I and not with such cases collided or faced.......

oin
02.04.2005, 23:44
Princess, even did not think you to offend, sorry, simply it will be more difficult to become pregnant on a background these or it of sores, and the abortion can happen (TTT). What for itself so to excruciate that?? It is much better to receive medical treatment all over again, then and it will be easier and ditenok it will be more healthy.

Buttercup
16.04.2005, 09:26
And from what there is an erosion. Break at abortions and sorts or labors clearly and if at me that another was not then from what. Has come from the doctor small erosion has told or said, that at me, has taken analyses, has told or said, that treatment pr to results, and I from frustration have forgotten to ask from what she happens. Help or assist, and that in fact now week I shall not sleep

Belchenok
25.05.2005, 04:17
And I was in TSPSiR and at me too erosion has appeared, but I did not give birth or travail and obortov did not do or make!

Have told or said that too small, but it is necessary to be treated all the same. Both me it or her have frozen also all. And before the doctor has told or said (I was at another), what to treat it should is necessary.

Not clearly as that! One doctors speak one, and others another!