PDA

Просмотр полной версии : iu?ON my! Herpes on a nose!

superelle
08.11.2004, 01:21
Girls, the herpes on a nose, for the first time in a life have jumped out! Probably otperegreva on the sun, I now on the sea in oae. In local medicines I understand nothing ((as it is possible to cure or even to heal, painfully terribly looks or appears and is scratched?

The visitor
16.11.2004, 00:32
Sulfur from an ear.

superelle
18.11.2004, 16:20
Sulfur from an ear.

Same how much it or she needs to be had in an ear that on all nose has sufficed

feya!
26.11.2004, 03:25
Wait, while will pass or take place itself if he has jumped out - already nothing will help or assist you

Baba Manya
28.11.2004, 22:45
The herpes do not jump out from the sun. The herpes are a virus. Most likely at you a solar blister. At me on a breast and on a neck pours out from the sun.

The visitor
02.12.2004, 22:22
Sulfur from an ear.

soglasna s vami, samoe bystro deistvuyuwee sredstvo, i ne dorogo

The visitor
15.12.2004, 01:18
Preparations with atsiklovirom. Ointment, tablets. For example, Zoviraks. He necessarily should be even in drugstores of the United Arab Emirates.

The visitor
18.12.2004, 01:01
The woman, the sun can provoke gerpeticheskie rashes. At me for the first time just on the sea has jumped out from an overheat.

superelle
24.12.2004, 21:30
The Herpes do not jump out from the sun. The herpes are a virus. Most likely at you a solar blister. At me on a breast and on a neck pours out from the sun.

Here and me it seems, what is it a solar blister since earlier herpes did not suffer. tepe on a nose there was a wound as though by a nose on asphalt it was drove, to smear something I am afraid, let dries up

Afigenja
31.12.2004, 11:12
The herpes are certainly vyrus as speak, sit in each person, but not at everyone jump out. At me too has jumped out after holiday in Greece. And recently have gone to mountains on skis to go for a drive, again, with-, has jumped out. nachitalas, that imunnaja the system is weakened or easied. Has gone to a drugstore to buy or purchase something for strengthening imunnoj systems, and to me have told or said, that if labiums are sensitive to the sun the scorching sun can cause vylezanija herpes. So put or render a sun-protection cream on labiums. And if anything at you is not present near at hand for its or his treatment put alcohol or vodka. It is very important to put or render something at once as soon as will get out, an infection.

Baba Manya
10.01.2005, 00:35
The Herpes are certainly vyrus as speak, sit in each person, but not at everyone jump out. At me too has jumped out after holiday in Greece. And recently have gone to mountains on skis to go for a drive, again, with-, has jumped out. nachitalas, that imunnaja the system is weakened or easied. Has gone to a drugstore to buy or purchase something for strengthening imunnoj systems, and to me have told or said, that if labiums are sensitive to the sun the scorching sun can cause vylezanija herpes. So put or render a sun-protection cream on labiums. And if anything at you is not present near at hand for its or his treatment put alcohol or vodka. It is very important to put or render something at once as soon as will get out, an infection.

However, that the sun, as well as stress, can provoke gerpesnoe a rash, but not all blisters which vylazjat from the sun - gerpesnye. I have caught herpes when worked in children's to a garden. At me he on a back and on a breast pereodicheski pours out, but he looks or appears differently than solar blisters. I have seen enough of blisters enough to see a difference.

The mistress of Copper Mountain
17.01.2005, 06:18
I think, ointment Eritromitsinovuju needs to be put or applied for the night on vatke.

Itself so I do or make, when this infection jumps out. But at me it is usual on a labium, that so, on a nose... Awfully it is not pleasant. I sympathize

superelle
27.01.2005, 21:03
The Herpes are certainly vyrus as speak, sit in each person, but not at everyone jump out. At me too has jumped out after holiday in Greece. And recently have gone to mountains on skis to go for a drive, again, with-, has jumped out. nachitalas, that imunnaja the system is weakened or easied. Has gone to a drugstore to buy or purchase something for strengthening imunnoj systems, and to me have told or said, that if labiums are sensitive to the sun the scorching sun can cause vylezanija herpes. So put or render a sun-protection cream on labiums. And if anything at you is not present near at hand for its or his treatment put alcohol or vodka. It is very important to put or render something at once as soon as will get out, an infection.

However, that the sun, as well as stress, can provoke gerpesnoe a rash, but not all blisters which vylazjat from the sun - gerpesnye. I have caught herpes when worked in children's to a garden. At me he on a back and on a breast pereodicheski pours out, but he looks or appears differently than solar blisters. I have seen enough of blisters enough to see a difference.

And describe please these blisters, it can and e they at all nevertheless zlochastnyj herpes?

Baba Manya
09.02.2005, 22:39
And describe please these blisters, it can and e they at all nevertheless zlochastnyj herpes?

Gerpesnye blisters just look or appear not so awfully on a kind as solar. But they are scratched and extend. Solar bubbles are similar on kamarinye stings, but they are not scratched.

superelle
10.02.2005, 03:49

Gerpesnye blisters just look or appear not so awfully on a kind as solar. But they are scratched and extend. Solar bubbles are similar on kamarinye stings, but they are not scratched.

At me they were just scratched ((, probably herpes

Baba Manya
25.02.2005, 15:13
At me they were just scratched ((, probably herpes

I am afraid that you are right. The main thing do not scratch then an eye after have scratched a nose. The herpes very easily kachuet from one part of a body on another, also remain to live in a nerve. To stati, I here naperezhivalas for the last couple of weeks, and again at me on a breast poured out bjaki. Though the husband to not infect!

superelle
28.02.2005, 23:33
Interestingly, and whether it is possible somehow navsgda to cure these herpes?

Baba Manya
10.03.2005, 15:00
Interestingly, and whether it is possible somehow navsgda to cure these herpes?

It is impossible to cure for ever. It is possible to prevent rashes if to reduce stress.

Fish of a gene
24.05.2005, 21:27
Time speech about herpes (Herpes Simplex+ some kinds, by the way, so-called surrounding deprive - the same herpes) I wish to warn has come, that occurrence jazvochek can provoke both a heat or fever (sun), and a frigorism, and also nervous stress and catarrhal diseases is an attribute of weakening imunnoj systems. At first attributes it is possible to put or apply an ice to a scratched place, and to make it each 10 minutes, applying of an ice will suspend development of a virus. Very well helps or assists Valtreks (valatsaklovir) - 1 tablet - 2 times a day, + atsiklovir (tablets) on 1, 5 times a day, within 5 days + ointment Atsiklovir Akri of 5 %, 5 times a day, within 5 days. Also during an exacerbation it is necessary to accept vitamins E and C and Dibazolum, as immunostimuljatora (1/2 tablets - 2 times a day). I am familiar with this rubbish for a long time so, I hope, somebody will help or assist!!!