PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Bruise or thrush

lisichka-kotik
01.05.2005, 20:21
OH devochik, an immemorial subject of a thrush. Here such question. With my was or former, (all over again such was not) after each sex at me nachinanalas a thrush, though like earlier when we started to meet such was not. But here I think it can still there was on that that at it or him a big member, some times all of us so intensively had at me even what that a strange liquid was (not much certainly but all the same). Genekolok has told or said all in porjadko, and a pier THERE at me all towards the sizes is normal should, I am unique think she could not consider the sizes, well dlinnu. Simply at me body height average, but legs or foots very long and from for it or this at me very short rasstoenie well the priest and a waist. It likely at all long-legged. Kroche I think can at me there was a thrush from for that chtoja something could ushebit there? How you think? At whom nibud similar was?

morbid
01.05.2005, 22:55
123456template654321

- =Anka =-
02.05.2005, 04:44
OH devochik, an immemorial subject of a thrush. Here such question. With my was or former, (all over again such was not) after each sex at me nachinanalas a thrush, though like earlier when we started to meet such was not. But here I think it can still there was on that that at it or him a big member, some times all of us so intensively had at me even what that a strange liquid was (not much certainly but all the same). Genekolok has told or said all in porjadko, and a pier THERE at me all towards the sizes is normal should, I am unique think she could not consider the sizes, well dlinnu. Simply at me body height average, but legs or foots very long and from for it or this at me very short rasstoenie well the priest and a waist. It likely at all long-legged. Kroche I think can at me there was a thrush from for that chtoja something could ushebit there? How you think? At whom nibud similar was?

At me personally was such, that during employment or occupation by sex at me so the thrush amplified.. uzhos

The doctor has told or said, what is it because of a boring.

So what size of a member at your was or former would not be, vseravno would be too most

ks
02.05.2005, 19:44
The author, excuse, but I cried!

What can be "bruise" there? Oh I even cannot comment.

At you in general what complaints/signs?

The visitor-lisichka-kotik
02.05.2005, 22:43
The author, excuse, but I cried!

What can be "bruise" there? Oh I even cannot comment.

At you in general what complaints/signs?

The bruise of internal organs, I at all the expert or auditeur in internal organs, BUT a bruise can be without ceremony, i.e. a trauma and consequences.

tykovka
03.05.2005, 22:32
sorri I can not be kept.. To catch THERE a bruise it is necessary, that you in the rasping form have raped, yes not time.. The doctor correctly speaks you, listen to it or him.. If you so are assured, what at you THERE especial and small - as you to give birth or travail to all think? As in this case would take a place it is remained undeveloped or is underdeveloped in genitals that is easily established or installed at survey. And the "huge" size of a member of your guy-well, not about a baseball bat at it or him a facilities or an economy simply watch or keep up hygiene, be checked up on an infection.. And a question about a strange liquid - and what, your way during sex in a vagina is dry???

Foxes onka
04.05.2005, 17:24
sorri I can not be kept.. To catch THERE a bruise it is necessary, that you in the rasping form have raped, yes not time.. The doctor correctly speaks you, listen to it or him.. If you so are assured, what at you THERE especial and small - as you to give birth or travail to all think? As in this case would take a place it is remained undeveloped or is underdeveloped in genitals that is easily established or installed at survey. And the "huge" size of a member of your guy-well, not about a baseball bat at it or him a facilities or an economy simply watch or keep up hygiene, be checked up on an infection.. And a question about a strange liquid - and what, your way during sex in a vagina is dry???

You laugh vainly or are vainly dared. From rough sex sometimes there are everyones there hemorrhages in ovaries and other hren.

And about a underdevelopment, by the way, such girls are recommended to bear the first pregnancy as thus just everything, that is necessary develops till the necessary sizes.

tykovka
05.05.2005, 20:43
Foxes onka, I just also speak in the post that IF the girl had a underdevelopment of genitals, the doctor to her about it or this would tell or say. And so at survey to her already the DOCTOR has confirmed, that business not in sizes! Besides very much I doubt, that the sexual member of its or her partner really essentially exceeds srednestaitsticheskie the sizes... That's all

Galink
07.05.2005, 04:56

And he can is simple in you finished?

ValleyGirl
08.05.2005, 13:07

Oh, well it is impossible so! I nearly poperhnulas

morbid
09.05.2005, 01:46

daaa grammatika konechno rulit. A soderzhanie. ne ili devochke let edak 13 ili prosto razvodka. Ili takie ljudi suschestvyjut?

=lisichka-kotik
09.05.2005, 15:10

daaa grammatika konechno rulit. A soderzhanie. ne ili devochke let edak 13 ili prosto razvodka. Ili takie ljudi suschestvyjut?

That pakostniki exist, doubts cannot be! Do not flatter itself MOrbid

The visitor
10.05.2005, 09:47

I think, I could define or determine he has terminated or not. Business in other.

The visitor
11.05.2005, 23:06
Foxes onka, I just also speak in the post that IF the girl had a underdevelopment of genitals, the doctor to her about it or this would tell or say. And so at survey to her already the DOCTOR has confirmed, that business not in sizes! Besides very much I doubt, that the sexual member of its or her partner really essentially exceeds srednestaitsticheskie the sizes... That's all

Business not in underdevelopment in general, at all can happen a bruise, a member really big, I would tell or say long. The gynecologist (not that which me looked, and another) she has told or said, that such happens, especially in some positions and when very intensive sex! So there is nothing to deride here me for mine normalnost. And rape is at all unessential.

And then of you it is even not polite! As some people can write about similar cases is veiled (t.e and about rape), and you can put or render them a moral trauma. The blessing it does not concern to me.

I certainly hope that at all of you simply zamechtatelno, but that that prompts me that at you not all smoothly and from it or this such aggressive reaction.

Big to you thanks for keenness and comprehension! I Hope you not from honey of institute, and that just here such understanding doctors on just lacked completely to destroy system of public health services!

tykovka
12.05.2005, 15:08
sorri if nenarokom has offended.. But generally even at very intensive sex at a good level of exaltation of traumas should not be... And here it is necessary to be asked by a question as MCH is able to use what sizes you more likely so have advertised with all the heart I wish your of good luck and health

tykovka
12.05.2005, 19:59
Yes, I was not kept first, not the doctor. Secondly, you have brought the problem for discussion at a forum which look through set the person. It would be strange to expect only is pastoral-benevolent reaction, especially. That a question disputable enough so still times I wish you health and otklanivajus

Galink
13.05.2005, 08:14
Ili takie ljudi suschestvyjut?

I too did not believe earlier..

2 - and what insulting to you has told or said tykovka?

Correctly she speaks all.

Do not hammer in a head nonsenses.

During sex of a pain is not present? Means also a bruise is not present.

morbid
14.05.2005, 08:09

That pakostniki exist, doubts cannot be! Do not flatter itself MOrbid

devushka esli vy skazhete to chto vydelena vrachy ili biologu to on/ona vas prosto obsmeet. To chto vy etogo ne ponimaete ne oznachaet chto vse vokrug dyraki.

The visitor
14.05.2005, 09:46
Ili takie ljudi suschestvyjut?

I too did not believe earlier..

2 - and what insulting to you has told or said tykovka?

Correctly she speaks all.

Do not hammer in a head nonsenses.

During sex of a pain is not present? Means also a bruise is not present.

And where it is written that the pain was not?

tykovka
16.05.2005, 03:13
The visitor to define or determine the size of a vagina depending on body height/are long nog/volume byoder there is no sense just as there is no dependence between the sizes of genitals at the man and the sizes of palms, stops and a nose. And in occasion of a pain - be surveyed on ifektsii, make US, be convinced, that you are healthy. Here if and then pains will proceed - it is necessary to think all - can it is necessary pay attention to technics or technical equipment of sex? On sufficiency of a prelude?

=lisichka-kotik
24.05.2005, 20:07
The visitor to define or determine the size of a vagina depending on body height/are long nog/volume byoder there is no sense just as there is no dependence between the sizes of genitals at the man and the sizes of palms, stops and a nose. And in occasion of a pain - be surveyed on ifektsii, make US, be convinced, that you are healthy. Here if and then pains will proceed - it is necessary to think all - can it is necessary pay attention to technics or technical equipment of sex? On sufficiency of a prelude?

Good, can and really there was no exaltation. It was simple it is very unpleasant and nevertheless painfully. Such happens few times, but memoirs not from the best, but I am fair sakazat all the same I consider or count that a bruise to receive THERE inside is possible very much without ceremony, and let consider or count me as a silly woman. Ushibit it is possible anything you like.

Thanks for advice or councils and opinions. All the same really here it is possible to find necessary support as the signboard promises.

Thanks