PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Herpes

The sick girl
27.10.2004, 04:45
All greetings!

Only I have cured an angina as the new misfortune has fallen down me - on a labium cold has got out. Year three was not, and on you.

I where read that and on myself noticed, that if the organism was ill, it is better to not argue with it or him and easier or simply to go through it ostojanie, not especially straining with treatment - for example if I sopliveju and start to treat it sopli disappear and tussis if I start to treat tussis begins, there is a pharyngalgia and all etro is stretched or dragged out for 2-3 weeks... And if I shall hammer on lchenie and I roll under a blanket with a rhinitis almost not treating it or him, all passes or takes place in 4-5 days. HOW to you such theory?

Advise please as bystrenko it is possible to cure cold on a labium? Has forgotten I as it to do or make already. Everyones zoviraksy like as did not help or assist me earlier, and cold schas with a stage of blisters or blebs, her 2 days. While I smear mazilkoj Indian " boro plus "

Anasha_aka
24.05.2005, 13:01
There was vrodetakaja a subject, and my advice or council treat herpes ointment the Rescuer, she though and not pleasant, but cures very quickly, kstate not only herpes but also combustions, ranki =) It or She can be bought or purchased in any drugstore..