PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to struggle with depression and a breakdown.

Zzz
07.02.2005, 04:26
People, prompt plz agents, it is desirable natural on grasses, against depression and a breakdown. I feel last time as a squeezed orange. About two weeks ago was at the doctor, she has told or said - " typical depression ". Has had a drink a little jarsin 450 with zveroboem, like it became easier. Now so I am afraid, that again similar will repeat can. The second day I rise, is not present either forces, nor moods of anything to do or make. I sleep for 8-9 hours, instead of sports 3 times a week am engaged in dances. That is now, I feel, I shall pass or miss again - forces are not present First time at me such, that I think of forthcoming employment or occupations and any pleasure I do not test. And not only with dances so - with all. I do or make all through force. Adored in computer toys Earlier, to read, and now to what does not pull. hotchetsja to lay down and fall asleep. A trouble vobshchem any.

DeLux
14.02.2005, 17:16
In sanatorium... On waters...

Fairly, it from a disadvantage of light. There is an opportunity where-string to go?

Zzz
18.02.2005, 10:52
Yes, I fly or treat to Moscow on NG days on 20 And even a half-month in November was in Israel as time on arrival therefrom weeks through one and a half at me it and has begun. What to me now, all the winter long on sanatoria to go? I drink vitamin D, which in a sunlight is. And earlier was not at me such. Well can there were some similar days, but that the fixing or lingering periods...

Sakhalinochka
21.02.2005, 02:30
Anything to itself, such stormy life and depression. Both trips and dances - anything? It can at you not depression, and usual weariness? Whether it is a lot of you on itself load?

One vitamin D is a little, in fact winter now. Light day mal-it is necessary to catch everyone luchik the sun. Can vitaminki, loads on a minimum?

Zzz
24.02.2005, 12:40
Yes on the contrary, sports invigorate me. That is sometimes there very much it would not be desirable to go, but after employment or occupations you feel not broken and tired, and such very pleasant weariness which after an exercise stress happens, well understand, that I mean. I do not work since November so about an excessive load - I do not absolutely agree. And trips at me not business, and for pleasure. After them like as the person comes back had a rest. And vitamins what to drink will advise except for D?

Milen
04.03.2005, 23:49
People, prompt plz agents, it is desirable natural on grasses, against depression and a breakdown. I feel last time as a squeezed orange. About two weeks ago was at the doctor, she has told or said - " typical depression ". Has had a drink a little jarsin 450 with zveroboem, like it became easier. Now so I am afraid, that again similar will repeat can. The second day I rise, is not present either forces, nor moods of anything to do or make. I sleep for 8-9 hours, instead of sports 3 times a week am engaged in dances. That is now, I feel, I shall pass or miss again - forces are not present First time at me such, that I think of forthcoming employment or occupations and any pleasure I do not test. And not only with dances so - with all. I do or make all through force. Adored in computer toys Earlier, to read, and now to what does not pull. hotchetsja to lay down and fall asleep. A trouble vobshchem any.

And at me so all time! I always do or make all through force.

The visitor
06.03.2005, 13:58
Yes on the contrary, sports invigorate me. That is sometimes there very much it would not be desirable to go, but after employment or occupations you feel not broken and tired, and such very pleasant weariness which after an exercise stress happens, well understand, that I mean. I do not work since November so about an excessive load - I do not absolutely agree. And trips at me not business, and for pleasure. After them like as the person comes back had a rest. And vitamins what to drink will advise except for D?

Lady I so understand to you a way of life it is necessary to replace-work and all will pass or take place

Zzz
14.03.2005, 11:49
Lady I so understand to you a way of life it is necessary to replace-work and all will pass or take place

Hehe so at me in the middle of November complex or difficult enough project which last more half a year has terminated. Though, thanks for encouragement

Aleftina Ivanovna
17.03.2005, 04:03
To replace a way of life difficultly, and then not always to work is an output or exit from depression. Sometimes you stick on job, and home you come - again loneliness in personal. Then to the aid of depression the bottle comes. And as with it or this to struggle - I do not know. And mind or wit I understand - what is it the big harm to my health. If job was not - in general skochurilas.

Buena
23.03.2005, 10:42
And even a half-month in November was in Israel as time on arrival therefrom weeks through one and a half at me it and has begun.

I when to Spain in 97-th year the first time have got, then at me tazhe depression has begun, such contrast was with Russia!

By the way at a depression it is recommended to surround itself with orange things! (buy or purchase a bright orange bast, kovrik, put a bowl with tangerines...) to me personally such "tsvetoterapija" helps or assists!

Zzz
29.03.2005, 09:13
And even a half-month in November was in Israel as time on arrival therefrom weeks through one and a half at me it and has begun.

I when to Spain in 97-th year the first time have got, then at me tazhe depression has begun, such contrast was with Russia!

By the way at a depression it is recommended to surround itself with orange things! (buy or purchase a bright orange bast, kovrik, put a bowl with tangerines...) to me personally such "tsvetoterapija" helps or assists!

Or to go to Ukraine on elections? Pasib, Buena At me, like as, all this nonsense (t-O-) has terminated. I drink now vitaminki all yes fruit I eat. Simply next time I shall try to be closer or more attentive to signs. Hardly that - at once in a sun deck and on a vegetable diet with restful travkami.

_
03.04.2005, 02:09
At me too dipresnjak. At that it or he has a reason, I cannot eliminate or erase;remove this reason.

Whether it is possible as that to deduce or remove from this status, not solving a problem? A saw of 2 weeks fluoksitin (antidipressant), there was all pofigu.

Now a status such, that in the evening sometimes recollecting all the day long I think, and in fact I even have never smiled for all day.

Voobshchem it would not be desirable anything, I look at the world as though from.

The desire only one - to lay down, be covered with a blanket with a head and to see and to not hear nothing. Sometimes and I do or make.

marmaRina
15.04.2005, 08:05
At me too depression has begun. I shall not understand whence? In private life all is excellent or different, at job too all is stable. Only here any cloudiness flies to the extremity or end of day. I feel so, as if at me awkward age. Funny! I constrain the negative emotions, internal dialogue is inconsistent.... Voobshchem - an ambush!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday has felt simplification when to the beloved did or made massage (though even desires were not because of this depression, and has then given in to any momentary impulse)! All the same, when it is good to other person to become also to you well!!!

LightAngel
24.05.2005, 00:57
Adaptogennyj a vitamin complex I can advise. Gives a good charge of vital energy and any depression