PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Silest? Miniziston? How to understand?

alenka911
26.11.2004, 07:50
Good afternoon! I already somehow addressed with a question at this forum and have received the necessary answer. Now I too ask advice or council and the help.

To me to 25 years, not married, did not give birth or travail. The doctor has recommended triziston, but as it not the newest preparation (I about it or this asked earlier) now I have decided to accept other preparation. As especial deviations or rejections in health are not present (body height of hair) I chose from nizkodozirovannyh is only a few raised or increased. Has stopped on sileste. Whether you can comment on my choice? Whether he is correct? Can miniziston?

In advance thanks for the answer,

Anna

Natika
06.04.2005, 07:12
If there is a raised or an increased body height of hair it is better to accept preparations with antiandrogenic action: to Diana-35, ZHanin or JArinu. And it is even better to be surveyed all over again at the gynecologist-endocrinologist since superfluous body height of hair can be an attribute of hormonal disease.

GONOVMR
19.05.2005, 21:02
Yes, but at silesta in fact too there is an antiandrogenic effect. And how you can characterize this preparation? It is very interesting to me to know your opinion about that.

Anna

lyosha
23.05.2005, 20:09
The antiandrogenic effect is at all OK, but not at all he is expressed enough. Gestagen, entering in silest though formally also concerns to 3- to generation, but in an organism turns in gestagen 2-nd generations. Personally I do not appoint or nominate it or him.