PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Menstrual pains... zadolbali!!!

Страницы : [1] 2

Plod Chili
22.04.2005, 04:28
Oh bo... shchas the hedgehog an erypsipelas!!! Painfully as! Already ketanov has drunk... I wait for reaction...

Devchyonki and why such pains arise??? It is normal? 1 day always hurts me a stomach or belly and kidneys twists (et my weak place), for the second day fills in, and further like clockwork...

Adzhika
22.04.2005, 21:39
Yes all is normal... Speak, 80 % of women have menstrual pains!

While wait for reaction try to relieve a pain somehow: to me helps or assists vtiranie massage butter or oil in a stomach or belly. And still it is possible to lay down in a bath (but to not fill) and dushikom with warm water on a stomach or belly to drive. Someone helps or assists hotba... Or a pose of yoga. More shortly, keep! Tomorrow will already not recollect it or this!

The visitor
23.04.2005, 14:32
At me also, helps or assists sometimes through a pain a little to resemble, instead of to sit on a place. For the night I drink a tablet, if for a day will not calm down as fall asleep differently I can not

And so, I think, what is it within the limits of norm or rate... There Can be a woman-doctor still will educate? Thanks.

anais
24.04.2005, 06:06
I too earlier so " gave birth or travailled to the hedgehog " every month, before reception OK.

To me analgesic any did not help or assist, tried to rest in bed in bed (often on target it was necessary), nobody wished to see... Easier or simply to endure... In some hours me released or let off.

I remember once in University so has seized, and it was impossible to leave home. So I have laid down on a seat of a school desk, is direct at lecture... In general, through pair hours polegchalo.

The visitor
24.04.2005, 21:23
Girls if pains do not allow these days is high-grade to live is abnormally. And you should accept OK to normalize a cycle. And even more the good gynecologist is necessary to you. CHitatajte a subject about solderings, there I have told the history and about with what to joke it is impossible.

It and really is serious, I hope my report can someone help or assist and will convince to not suffer or bear, and to borrow or occupy in health closely.

Gljuchik
25.04.2005, 09:12
123456template654321

25.04.2005, 12:55
Girls if pains do not allow these days is high-grade to live is abnormally. And you should accept OK to normalize a cycle. And even more the good gynecologist is necessary to you. CHitatajte a subject about solderings, there I have told the history and about with what to joke it is impossible.

It and really is serious, I hope my report can someone help or assist and will convince to not suffer or bear, and to borrow or occupy in health closely.

Yes not, Ok not always helps or assists. Well here I for example, well drank I them, a saw as course of treatment, not as contraceptive. Yes, the first 2 metsjatsa still on a regular basis came, and then again. When disffunktsija jaishnikov then both disturbance of a cycle and terrible pains, and simple OK it to not correct.

26.04.2005, 07:19
Such pains likely at 80 % of women. I, so in general on a wall climb... Climbed a floor of year back more correctly, now I OK drink. Though here somehow and with OK pains strong were. I in any similar subject already pisla - girls, try to have a drink travku, Borovaja the uterus is called. To my girlfriend has helped or assisted really. On itself was not in time poprobyvat when has learned or has found out about this travke already Ok began to drink, and the girlfriend has advised. Hurt certainly not absolutely were gone, but became much easier, she now repeats for prophylaxis and is very happy.

The visitor
26.04.2005, 15:54
At least you know the problem so recover sooner or later. Many women in general cannot monthly have.

Yes not, Ok not always helps or assists. Well here I for example, well drank I them, a saw as course of treatment, not as contraceptive. Yes, the first 2 metsjatsa still on a regular basis came, and then again. When disffunktsija jaishnikov then both disturbance of a cycle and terrible pains, and simple OK it to not correct.

27.04.2005, 04:10
At least you know the problem so recover sooner or later. Many women in general cannot monthly have.

Yes? And why they cannot mesjanyh have? Obsaljutno it is serious nteresujus, simply did not hear about it or this earlier. And in occasion of that I know the problem so another nobody forbids to descend or go to the doctor. Also I think many too I know svob a problem, time for a long time disturb strong pains.

Hoops
27.04.2005, 18:23
Morbid menses it is not normal, and that that at us in the country at 80 % so too is a parameter of that that at these or it of 80 percent or interests not that's all right on ginekolgii. The reasons of pains can be solderings, disturbance of a hormonal background, good-quality and malignant tumours, venereal diseases.

Girls! If you are hurted every month with a bottom of a stomach or belly - run to the gynecologist... And such doctor which is necessary will not tell or say: " it is normal - drink burdens- " and good which will find the reason.

I earlier on a wall climbed every month, have then found out the reason... The Pituitary body not in due volume develops or produces a female hormone. Has spent on drink a course intensive hormones, now as a contraceptive I use hormonal adhesive tapes. More conveniently than tablets and the same effect.

So do not despair, and search for the reasons and eliminate or erase;remove! Be not ill or sick

anais
28.04.2005, 17:04

Yes? And why they cannot mesjanyh have?

I join a question.

The visitor
29.04.2005, 16:15
I do not know, how at dysfunction, but at my diseases (++ pipes) me have registered to accept tablets (analogue Mersilona, only he in Germany in another way is called - as ?N?a?-th) - every day, instead of under the scheme or plan that was not monthly in general. Monthly podpityvajut tumoral diseases, the more plentiful, the it is more. And to drink them became not from good life, and after numerous "crises" and hits on operating table at attempts to have natural pregnancy. And I live on hormones, and my doctor (very good German expert) speaks, that so there will be up to a climacterium, that is 20 more years a minimum. And at it or him some such patients. Pregnancy - only through EKO. Yes, the excruciating, but is not present other variant. He speaks me, that they managed to lower frequency of similar diseases only by purpose or appointment to patients with a painful syndrome with molodu (after 20 years) hormones and for 2-5 years.

And in general all these female diseases are incurable. One proidet - another will get out. The main thing - to find "window" for safe pregnancy.

Adzhika
29.04.2005, 21:30

I went with this problem to the doctor here to Holland. He even to examine me did not become or begin, to tell or say to drink Ibufrofenum. And all! I wished to be checked up, but he has told or said, that if a pain during monthly - unique my complaint to worry there is nothing. And in general... At me almost all familiar women are familiar with it or this is it means within the limits of norm or rate.

The visitor
30.04.2005, 01:02
Here it is a class. What excellent or different doctors: one appoint or nominate to drink hormones from 20 years and so on an extent of all life, another-Ibufrofenum, analgesic, too for life... The main thing-same excellent or different business, the person constantly goes on reception to the doctor, postonno buys synthetic medicines... And that nobody treats the reason, only try to stop a symptomatology of consequence or investigation. And doctors in general are interested as the liver works GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT the patient, whether there are constipations, what delivery, a way of life? Or consider or examine;survey a human body as the mechanical system consisting of details which job from each other does not depend? Certainly, all of us under the God we go, but, from the majority of illnesses or diseases including gynecologic, I have relieved myself itself, consistently being engaged in clearing of an organism, a separate delivery, the Ayurveda, etc. the Ancient science about the healthy way of life, developed or produced a little thousand years ago why that inspires me of more trust, than modern synthetic scientific izyski. Though modern medtsiny I very much respect with separate branches. But nevertheless...

However, this all IMHO. Everyone chooses for itself(himself) that way of treatment to which it is ready also to which trusts. So to argue with anybody I shall not be.

miss independence
30.04.2005, 09:16
Here it is a class. What excellent or different doctors: one appoint or nominate to drink hormones from 20 years and so on an extent of all life, another-Ibufrofenum, analgesic, too for life... The main thing-same excellent or different business, the person constantly goes on reception to the doctor, postonno buys synthetic medicines... And that nobody treats the reason, only try to stop a symptomatology of consequence or investigation. And doctors in general are interested as the liver works GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT the patient, whether there are constipations, what delivery, a way of life? Or consider or examine;survey a human body as the mechanical system consisting of details which job from each other does not depend? Certainly, all of us under the God we go, but, from the majority of illnesses or diseases including gynecologic, I have relieved myself itself, consistently being engaged in clearing of an organism, a separate delivery, the Ayurveda, etc. the Ancient science about the healthy way of life, developed or produced a little thousand years ago why that inspires me of more trust, than modern synthetic scientific izyski. Though modern medtsiny I very much respect with separate branches. But nevertheless...

However, this all IMHO. Everyone chooses for itself(himself) that way of treatment to which it is ready also to which trusts. So to argue with anybody I shall not be.

Sorry. It was I.

Hisajo
30.04.2005, 16:03
I am am helped or assisted by vitamin E.

OK certainly too it is good, but I have solved what is it not for me.

Vitamin E month accepted on one capsule and very much was surprised, when the terrible pain has turned to an easy or a light;a mild dyscomfort. Before if I have not time to drink obezbolevajushchee during the necessary moment I shall test all of charm together - a vomiting, diarrhea (I am sorry for a detail) and exhausting pain.

By the way vitamin E (400) has started to drink as antistressful.

Adzhika
01.05.2005, 09:09

By the way, and speak, that the certain diet helps or assists to get rid of monthly pains. It seems, for 2 weeks prior to the beginning it is necessary to cease to drink coffee, tea (contains a coffeine), is sweet.. It is necessary to eat vegetables and fruit, to accept vitamins (especially E and B are important). To drink romashkovyj tea. And more - physical exercises. I now just try or taste all it - I shall check up, how monthly will pass or take place this time! While I can report, that signs PMS as an arm or a hand has removed or has taken off!!!

And what there the Ayurveda speaks? What advise?

Adzhika
01.05.2005, 21:18
I am am helped or assisted by vitamin E.

OK certainly too it is good, but I have solved what is it not for me.

Vitamin E month accepted on one capsule and very much was surprised, when the terrible pain has turned to an easy or a light;a mild dyscomfort. Before if I have not time to drink obezbolevajushchee during the necessary moment I shall test all of charm together - a vomiting, diarrhea (I am sorry for a detail) and exhausting pain.

By the way vitamin E (400) has started to drink as antistressful.

And he is on sale separately as vitamin E?

I Centrum accept... There there is this vitamin (100 percent or interests from day time norm or rate), but he in a complex with all others goes.

Hisajo
02.05.2005, 17:56
And he is on sale separately as vitamin E?

I Centrum accept... There there is this vitamin (100 percent or interests from day time norm or rate), but he in a complex with all others goes.

Still as is on sale. From 100 up to 800 in each capsule I saw. Up to 400 - a preventive dose. Contraindication - the raised or increased staxis or bleeding sickness.

www.vitamini.ru:

Vitamin E also improves blood circulation, is necessary for an angenesis, useful at a premenstrual syndrome and treatment fibrous diseases of a breast. He provides normal coagulability of a blood and an adhesion; reduces an opportunity of education of scars from some wounds; reduces a blood pressure; promotes the prevention or warning of cataracts; improves athletic achievements; removes or takes out cramps of legs or foots; supports or maintains health of nerves and muscles; strengthening walls of capillaries; prevents an anemia.

anais
03.05.2005, 13:43
Whether instead of is easier some more salads filled by a n???N??U?/olive oil is? Natural vitamin E. Doctors in general consider or count, that natural vitamins are acquired by an organism much better, than synthetic, in capsules.

The visitor
03.05.2005, 17:54
I do not wish to get into spores about advantage or benefit of ancient doctrines and travolechenija. Be all so simply - surgeons already for a long time would be translated or transferred. These techniques have not helped or assisted me. Mum

Washing the saw travki also was engaged in a selftreatment while at it or her all has not regenerated in malignant and have not removed ALL.

Adzhika, strange reaction at your doctor was. In the Europe to female sufferings very much

Closely or Attentively concern.

Hisajo
04.05.2005, 11:01
Instead of whether there are more than the salads filled by a n???N??U?/olive oil is easier? Natural vitamin E. Doctors in general consider or count, that natural vitamins are acquired by an organism much better, than synthetic, in capsules.

Not easier, not that concentration. And vitamin E, how much or as far as I know it is possible to buy or purchase both synthetic and natural. Both that and another in capsules

Sona
04.05.2005, 19:45
At me after reception OK pains considerably have decreased.

Before is on a wall climbed, took the day off at job.

Izolda
06.05.2005, 07:23
Always in the first day took a compensatory holiday at job, pains were awful. Now I accept OK and that's all right.