PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The woman-doctor, prompt!

fialochka
10.01.2005, 19:32
The woman-doctor, prompt, please. Not so long ago to me have diagnosed: hr. salpi.... frit (I have been written illegibly), so I think, what is it an inflammation of pipes since with ovaries at me like it's OK. I am am excruciated constantly with very weak pains, the cycle is not broken or disturbed. I very much am afraid, whether I can become pregnant with such problems, antibiotics me have overfed, but improvements absolutely any. As of it or this will get rid, can any national treatments, heatings. Very much I wait your answer

The woman-doctor
26.01.2005, 00:36
The Woman-doctor, prompt, please. Not so long ago to me have diagnosed: hr. salpi.... frit (I have been written illegibly), so I think, what is it an inflammation of pipes since with ovaries at me like it's OK. I am am excruciated constantly with very weak pains, the cycle is not broken or disturbed. I very much am afraid, whether I can become pregnant with such problems, antibiotics me have overfed, but improvements absolutely any. As of it or this will get rid, can any national treatments, heatings. Very much I wait your answer

Hello.

Salpingo-oophoritis - an inflammation of appendages.

I advise to address to other doctor. Treatment by antibiotics is spent more often at acute or an exacerbation of a chronic inflammation. Also the physiotherapy, immunomoduljatory, an autohemotherapy is applied.

fialochka
02.02.2005, 02:19
The Woman-doctor, prompt, please. Not so long ago to me have diagnosed: hr. salpi.... frit (I have been written illegibly), so I think, what is it an inflammation of pipes since with ovaries at me like it's OK. I am am excruciated constantly with very weak pains, the cycle is not broken or disturbed. I very much am afraid, whether I can become pregnant with such problems, antibiotics me have overfed, but improvements absolutely any. As of it or this will get rid, can any national treatments, heatings. Very much I wait your answer

Hello.

Salpingo-oophoritis - an inflammation of appendages.

I advise to address to other doctor. Treatment by antibiotics is spent more often at acute or an exacerbation of a chronic inflammation. Also the physiotherapy, immunomoduljatory, an autohemotherapy is applied.

The dear woman-doctor, thanks for an explanation. But here is how I shall come on reception to the doctor and I shall tell or say, appoint or nominate to me a hemotransfusion, elektoroforez. Me simply will not understand, though I remember for a long time one old the gynecologist has cured wash an acute adnexitis with a physiotherapy and an autohemotherapy not having appointed or nominated me of any antibiotic. The woman-doctor, and to you pozhno to get on reception if you practise and live in Moscow. Thanks

oin
06.02.2005, 09:08
Yes any normal gynecologist treats this inflammation in a complex: medicinal preparations (resorptional) + fizioprotsedury + local treatment (wads with ointments). One antibiotics here you will not manage. If your doctor of it or this has not appointed or nominated, chtoit to reflect on its or his change.

The woman-doctor
11.02.2005, 19:28
The dear woman-doctor, thanks for an explanation. But here is how I shall come on reception to the doctor and I shall tell or say, appoint or nominate to me a hemotransfusion, elektoroforez. Me simply will not understand, though I remember for a long time one old the gynecologist has cured wash an acute adnexitis with a physiotherapy and an autohemotherapy not having appointed or nominated me of any antibiotic. The woman-doctor, and to you pozhno to get on reception if you practise and live in Moscow. Thanks

Your doctor does not appoint or nominate times itself I and advise to go to other doctor. Since this standard treatment, and you easy at once will tell or say, that " such antibiotics of a propyl.. Heard, that that is used and what you think, in this occasion? "

I, to soazhleniju, not in Moscow, but I am assured, that will find the doctor who to you will spend the necessary treatment.

Success

fialochka
23.05.2005, 05:51
Women-doctors, thanks for advice or councils. We shall be treated