PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Purification or Ablution of an organism

12.11.2004, 23:22
Somebody practises? Tell what system use, as itself feel. I wish to try or taste, but I do not know from what to begin

Ezhiha
17.11.2004, 08:15
Now so many every possible techniques of purification or ablution. On the Internet it is possible to look. I do not think, that all the ways long clearing so are harmless.

For myself I for a long time have defined or determined 4 simple and cheap ways.

1) clearing of an intestine by means of the activated coal.

To accept at the rate of 1 tablet on 10 kg of mass (for example, weight of 70 kg - 7 tablets; if weight 65 too it is possible 7, instead of 6,5)

7 days in the morning on an empty stomach, it is possible to wash down with water. Then 2 hours not is, that coal has passed or has taken place through gastrointestinal tract and has collected all muck. Then 7 days to not accept. And then again week also to accept.

Do not experience, if at you the constipation will begin is narmalno. People at whom an intestine strongly zashlakovan, accepting coal, week cannot descend or go in a toilet.

Well also be not frightened - the feces will be black.

2) clearing of a blood by broth of a neetle by a two-blast furnace.

The neetle - contains a perfect way, plus many various vitamins.

The neetle can be bought or purchased in a drugstore, but I skin is better. Now of it or her it is full on kitchen gardens and summer residences. To cut off it is necessary apexes (30-40 sm). 2-3 apexes make 1 l boiled water, to insist 40 minutes and it is possible to drink and all is not obligatory at once. So 2 weeks, are possible more.

Here if now will start to carry out these or it 2 ways in a month your organism will be much purer or cleaner. Plus necessarily strengthening of immunity add.

3) in the autumn slags can be deduced or removed a cranberry.

3 st.l. On litre of water komn.temper. (not from under the cock). To knead the wooden spoon since from contact with metal vitamins are lost.

To insist, mix it is a little. To drink this litre for a day. And so 1 month. In a cranberry of vitamins it is a lot of, she deduces or removes slags. Also cleans urinary system, therefore if there are problems with kidneys, be cautious - there can be pains.

4) if once a week 24-36 hours to fast, drink only water for a year it is possible to be cleaned not bad. If very hardly to not eat, it is possible to drink low-fat yogurt or 1-1,5 kg of apples for a day.

Remember, that always it is necessary to do or make all in a complex - combining purification or ablution with zakalivaniem, pravil.pitaniem without any harmfulnesses, fresh air and it is desirable playing sports (even hour of fast walking on air).

Success to you

Ezhiha
24.11.2004, 10:49
The cranberry is also good prophylaxis of a cystitis.

LightAngel
28.11.2004, 10:55
Somebody practises? Tell what system use, as itself feel. I wish to try or taste, but I do not know from what to begin

I have started to drink clearing fitochaj "Atlas"-was simply super! Operates or Works it is remarkable. But action very soft, that is you do not run constantly in a toilet. And simply you rise in the morning and as usually morning toilet you make. And at once any ease is felt and samochustvie all the day perfect. This tea even at a poisoning has very well helped or assisted me. Removes or takes out an intoxication and deduces or removes toxins from an organism.

sdiana3
14.12.2004, 04:25
Question Ezhihe:

And what proportions of a way 2 on purification or ablution of a blood? I would like these or it;this to borrow or occupy. How much neetles to take (dry)? It it is necessary to drink for a day or it for 2 weeks?

Thanks

Ezhiha
01.01.2005, 11:50
Question Ezhihe:

And what proportions of a way 2 on purification or ablution of a blood? I would like these or it;this to borrow or occupy. How much neetles to take (dry)? It it is necessary to drink for a day or it for 2 weeks?

Thanks

2-3 spoons approximately on litre. A neetle be not afraid, if vozmete it is more - no trouble. It not chistotel and not scarlet where strictly for dose to watch or keep up is necessary.

This litre after 40 minutes will be insisted, it is necessary to drink in current of day (in 2-3 receptions). I.e. every day since morning you make new litre. All is simple

Success.

sdiana3
19.01.2005, 22:07
Thanks! I shall be cleared!

Halny
20.01.2005, 07:31
Ezhiha, thanks you for advice or council!

Week drank coal. I feel ease in an intestine. Obviously, sorry, vykakala deposits

sdiana3
21.01.2005, 16:24
And for what it is possible to use an aloe? And that to me a distance rostochek, and that with it or him to do or make - I do not represent!

Ezhiha
10.02.2005, 16:50
Ezhiha, thanks you for advice or council!

Week drank coal. I feel ease in an intestine. Obviously, sorry, vykakala deposits

It is pleasant to hear it.

In such a way it is possible to be cleared 1-2 times a year.

Ezhiha
22.05.2005, 03:58
And for what it is possible to use an aloe? And that to me a distance rostochek, and that with it or him to do or make - I do not represent!

Well while you rostochek will grow till the sizes of a normal plant, will pass or take place some years.

Here quite good clause or article about an aloe:

http: // diet-net.nm.ru/nar_recept/012.htm