PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pain in the field of a neck: what is?

Again Miss
21.12.2004, 11:32
Weeks three neck hurts: in front and on the right. The sensation of pressure in the field of a throat (as though there something has swelled), a pain in the right party or side of a neck, in an ear shoots. The pain not strong, but exhausts very much, even the head to hurt or be ill;be sick begins.

Descended or Went to the endocrinologist, to LORU. Neither nor another at me have found nothing that, have advised to go to the neuropathologist and to dental. I descend or go, certainly, but something can at somebody similar was?

DeLux
24.12.2004, 02:13
Hm, the lymph node can is inflamed strongly? The Sick tooth is not present on that party or side?

Again Miss
24.12.2004, 14:15
Hm, the lymph node can is inflamed strongly? The Sick tooth is not present on that party or side?

Hardly the site is increased, it to me an ENT has told or said, has advised to dental. A wisdom tooth and in the truth not so healthy to remove it or him it would be necessary, but it is not urgent.

On a dentagra absolutely not similar though I descend or go certainly and to dental.

On Friday has entered the name to the neuropathologist-. Mozh that explanatory or sensible skazhut.

DeLux
01.01.2005, 21:31
The Wisdom tooth and in the truth not so healthy to remove it or him it would be necessary, but it is not urgent.

Here it in vain. Look or appear he can still and normally but if business is has reached or cunning channels business plyoha, a wise tooth and so it is unimportantly washed by a saliva that from bacteria izbavitstsa, therefore there as "bog". And the lymphonodus can then not one.

Nastja.
10.01.2005, 09:33
Something at us in Peter not good. The same the neck hurts me somewhere month. Was at the therapist, have diagnosed tonzilit and a tracheitis. I fly or treat I-fly, and the throat all the same hurts. Lymphonoduses are increased .no the neck hurts also,

The back between scapulas .ja here the same hurts think to the neurologist to descend or go. Likely plus to all a-osteochondrosis cervical.

skarlet
12.01.2005, 21:35
Weeks three neck hurts: in front and on the right. The sensation of pressure in the field of a throat (as though there something has swelled), a pain in the right party or side of a neck, in an ear shoots. The pain not strong, but exhausts very much, even the head to hurt or be ill;be sick begins.

Descended or Went to the endocrinologist, to LORU. Neither nor another at me have found nothing that, have advised to go to the neuropathologist and to dental. I descend or go, certainly, but something can at somebody similar was?

More than it is assured, that a wisdom tooth

I idiotka half a year was excruciated, and the small chest simply opened!

Estee
07.02.2005, 00:47

Hardly the site is increased, it to me an ENT has told or said, has advised to dental. A wisdom tooth and in the truth not so healthy to remove it or him it would be necessary, but it is not urgent.

On a dentagra absolutely not similar though I descend or go certainly and to dental.

On Friday has entered the name to the neuropathologist-. Mozh that explanatory or sensible skazhut.

zubki--!!! At me it was similar, poor ushko! Campaigns on doctors do not cancel, but rinse the sick party or side soda and a sage. The throat too is possible.

Lena, simply Lena
24.02.2005, 16:47
And such can be because of a growing wisdom tooth? Especially if he crookedly grows?

Again Miss
21.05.2005, 20:53
Has carried to me, has got to the neuropathologist- good. He has listened to complaints, a neck to me so longly probed or palpated, a head in the different parties or sides turned. And then somewhere has pressed legonechko... Crackled so, that I already was frightened, was not sick absolutely. And all has passed or has taken place, as an arm or a hand has removed or has taken off. Here so. If to that it is necessary, telefonchik I can give. Good dohtor