PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tablets

About to with and n about ch to and
16.04.2005, 14:19
You drink any tablets often? I have no in view of chronic diseases and ekstezi.

For example, hormonal.

How you consider or count, on how much it is harmful and when this harm will be shown? If I have adapted to solve a problem of contraception by means of hormonal tablets. And many years I do not observe negative influence. And even on the contrary. But in fact many approve or confirm, what is it harmfully. So when this harm will have an effect?

Or here antidepressants...

Tequila
20.04.2005, 08:14
You drink any tablets often? I have no in view of chronic diseases and ekstezi.

For example, hormonal.

How you consider or count, on how much it is harmful and when this harm will be shown? If I have adapted to solve a problem of contraception by means of hormonal tablets. And many years I do not observe negative influence. And even on the contrary. But in fact many approve or confirm, what is it harmfully. So when this harm will have an effect?

Or here antidepressants...

This question should to the doctor be set

Galink
21.04.2005, 18:27
I move on health

Baba Manya
22.04.2005, 00:22
Sometimes OK are accepted not only as contraceptives. Sometimes them register to adjust a cycle. I only have begun tsilk ortotritsiklena because I receive the second the maximum or supreme, and the next pregnancy would be oooochen undesirable.

Yoko
27.04.2005, 07:18
And what particularly tablets you prinimate?

About to with and n about ch to and
29.04.2005, 17:36
And what particularly tablets you prinimate?

regulon. I feel myself from them very well.

foxik
01.05.2005, 16:00
I earlier saw Logest. Too all was excellent or different. Now I plan pregnancy and has accordingly ceased to accept them. The cycle at once has got off and after numerous inspections to me have diagnosed - a polycystosis of ovaries. So to me the doctor has told or said, that after sorts or labors I should accept for life or OK or hormones, t.k.eto disease is not treated also such disturbances in hormones it will be necessary to support or maintain all life. So me at all does not surprise, when all life someone drinks hormones are all under indications. I do not think, that from OK will be worse. - some doctors recommend to change the only thing that I can tell or say periodically OK or to do or make breaks.

Adult malyshka!
21.05.2005, 17:53
I am hollow year I drink Logest. By-effects were only in the first month-nausea sometimes and a headache. Now all OK! I Think, they negatively will not affect or influence my health