PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The unpleasant situation has developed....

_
09.03.2005, 11:47
My guy "forces" me to pass to female contraceptives, videteli to him have bothered prizervativy.

To me actually strashnovato to pass to suppositories, a tablet, etc. I do not feel in them confidence.

Prompt, it is necessary to go at it or him on an occasion or it is better to stand on vvoem???

Marion
12.03.2005, 02:22
Well I do not know, to you to solve. Actually, personally condoms too do not like me! Therefore, if there is a constant partner and you in itself are assured - why are not present? Now it is so much OK class, it is necessary to consult to the doctor only. The some people even improve a status of a skin and hair.

feya!
14.03.2005, 14:06
Consult to the doctor - he will explain all nuances of reception OK.

If you the girl not forgetful, and without special problems with health (without varices, non-smoking) - a tablet will not do much harm that. And here MCH it is wrong on you presses is only to you to solve you wish to accept them or not.

Marion
15.03.2005, 04:05

If you the girl not forgetful, and without special problems with health (without varices, non-smoking) - a tablet will not do much harm that. And here MCH it is wrong on you presses is only to you to solve you wish to accept them or not.

It seems to me, it is necessary to solve TOGETHER. Why he should something undertake? If it as though a common cause? For example, my spouse so cannot suffer or bear preziki, that at it or him even the erection weakens from them Mozh, it something psychological - I do not know. But always I go towards in such cases. So sharply too it is impossible, business thin.

_
17.03.2005, 02:49

vopervyh I smoking, and in the second we with it or him not so often "meet" (approximately once a week)

Whether it is necessary to drink tablets?

LightAngel
18.03.2005, 13:19
vopervyh I smoking, and in the second we with it or him not so often "meet" (approximately once a week)

Once a week-it or -this;-thus the regular sexual life already is considered. Means it is possible to drink tablets. Now it is a lot of nizkodozirovannyh OK. To consult to the gynecologist it is necessary.

_
20.03.2005, 05:03
And formateks vestch good?

Marlene
21.03.2005, 23:20

Once a week-it or -this;-thus the regular sexual life already is considered. Means it is possible to drink tablets. Now it is a lot of nizkodozirovannyh OK. To consult to the gynecologist it is necessary.

And here smoking reception OK is not recommended.

Marion
23.03.2005, 17:41

Or suppositories, for example, Patenteks the Oval are not hormonal suppositories, act on spermatozoons. Plus like would protect from the some people ZPPP, but on it it is not necessary och.serezno raschityvat, it is natural (I mean, protection from ZPPP).

The visitor
26.03.2005, 17:26
Girls and why do not recommend to accept OK smoking?

LightAngel
30.03.2005, 14:03

Because in times the risk of complications increases. The probability of varices, clottages, etc. raises or increases And in general smoking in itself already promotes any sores. Vessels are narrowed, the organism gets littered with everyone sranju. Karoche anything good.

The visitor
05.04.2005, 16:04

Because in times the risk of complications increases. The probability of varices, clottages, etc. raises or increases And in general smoking in itself already promotes any sores. Vessels are narrowed, the organism gets littered with everyone sranju. Karoche anything good.

That smoking in itself be harmful-it is clear. But, it turns out, that at reception OK the risk of disease of blood vessels raises or increases, that (for me personally) speaks and about not absolutely beneficial effect OK on an organism. The provoker means OK? Or I not correctly argue?

With the Wind married
08.04.2005, 10:40
My guy "forces" me to pass to female contraceptives, videteli to him have bothered prizervativy.

To me actually strashnovato to pass to suppositories, a tablet, etc. I do not feel in them confidence.

Prompt, it is necessary to go at it or him on an occasion or it is better to stand on vvoem???

For you a situation unpleasant? So nastojte on the - prezik he nevertheless is more reliable and is not harmful, as OK.

_
10.04.2005, 21:31

For you a situation unpleasant? So nastojte on the - prezik he nevertheless is more reliable and is not harmful, as OK.

On OK he at all does not hint, he to me suggests to use suppositories, and I not so trust them. (can and it is vain)

anais
16.04.2005, 06:06

On OK he at all does not hint, he to me suggests to use suppositories, and I not so trust them. (can and it is vain)

Yes, like at them, at candles, reliability below, than at OK. My husband too hates condoms, I drink OK.

DeLuxina
23.04.2005, 02:17

More likely not because of it or this. Smoking accelerates a metabolism in this connection efficiency OK falls - the puncture can sluchitstsa.

feya!
29.04.2005, 19:57

How much or As far as I know, smoking is contraindication for reception OK.

And about candles - at them protection is less, but all the same descend or go on reception and ask all the doctor, she can to you still something will advise.

LightAngel
21.05.2005, 09:54

Most likely it is not vain. At my girlfriend the sister has given birth one year ago. For it or her "zalyot" was unexpectedness because used suppositories any. I do not know precisely with what... I do not trust this way of contraception.