PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Komok in a throat

NataliS
30.01.2005, 19:28
First somewhere about one month ago this komok I have felt per day, through time this the feeling began to appear more often, and last week does not release or let off. It is very unpleasant. As-as if presses on a throat. Has just come from the doctor. It is necessary to tell or say, that at me gipoterioz 2 years and I sit on hormone L-Tiroxin. The doctor has taken ataliz bloods both on a hormone and on quantity or amount of antibodies, has made US. Has told or said, what is it not from shchitovidki, most likely psychological. I could not achieve greater. From what there can be this sensation? Can to LORu descend or go to me?

skarlet
10.02.2005, 06:10
Wisdom tooths a case do not grow, and that at me such was, and is especially strong when bottom climbed.

Even thought, that at me shchitovidka - time something of type is stirred or prevented.

Olga Friske
11.02.2005, 05:04
Natalis, at me the same nonsense. But I and without the doctor knew, what is it from nerves. Here any ENT will not help or assist, he at all in this respect. To the neuropathologist it is necessary for you. Will write out to you restful. It becomes easier.

Diana Valerevna
13.02.2005, 01:22
And how you eat, swallow, without problems?

sdiana3
01.03.2005, 06:15
At me the same problem! Already for a long time! It was checked on shchitovidku - that's all right. What can it be?

Milen
17.03.2005, 09:54
It is a sign of neurotic character. At me happens such, and in the childhood was not time. It is not terrible and not opasno-have a drink calming or abirritating any time. But if thus other signs (not lady with heart, a breakdown, sensation of compression in a solar plexus, shortage of oxygen and t.d) it is necessary to descend or go to the doctor to the neuropathologist are observed.

Ostraja
02.04.2005, 11:07
Strange piece, I since morning obvious komok in a throat feel. I try to not pay attention, and it appears and at others such adventure happens

It is good, that me not gljuchit. Can tell or say to the doctor? Only, to what?

NataliS
03.04.2005, 19:43
It is a sign of neurotic character. At me happens such, and in the childhood was not time. It is not terrible and not opasno-have a drink calming or abirritating any time. But if thus other signs (not lady with heart, a breakdown, sensation of compression in a solar plexus, shortage of oxygen and t.d) it is necessary to descend or go to the doctor to the neuropathologist are observed.

You natalkivaete me on an idea, what is it there can be a dystonia? You are absolutely right, she at me practically lifelong. But here this sign only has appeared.

But, and all other girls are right are from nerves, it is too much stress at me last time. I taki have had a drink restful, have tried to throw out it from a head. As I such hypochondriac that I can find in myself signs of all illnesses or diseases on light. It began Seems sensation komka to leave on is not present.

Thanks all for answers.

Kn
21.05.2005, 09:50
Excuse, please, at me a similar problem.

Very hardly to swallow, I week cannot eat anything, except for tvorozhkov and yoghurts. Strong salivation and to swallow it is practically impossible. As though very strong komok costs or stands in a throat. Colds are not present.

At you was also? What did you drink or saw?