PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cystoscopy to what to prepare?

Natacha
20.02.2005, 00:21
Girls, tomorrow I go in the morning to do or make cystoscopy, already I shiver and, I suspect, that night I shall not sleep. Who did or made? Very much it is morbid? On what to be adjusted or be set up? Thanks in advance

Jacob
25.02.2005, 16:25
In general procedure very unpleasant. Itself did not do or make, but I know, that morbid enough, then it is necessary to keep some hours a confinement to bed.

But - not so it is terrible features as it or him paint))

Boy
26.02.2005, 06:36
I know that to children do or make under a narcosis

lizza
06.03.2005, 19:55
Everything, I in poluobmorochnom a status, seem (

ecologic
24.03.2005, 01:57
Well it is not necessary, please)) at women, for example, it passes or takes place much more quickly and more without serious consequences, than at men - weak, certainly, a consolation, but all... It is far not the most terrible medical procedure, I as the doctor speak it))

huso
24.03.2005, 16:17
Did or Made and not time.

Yes no trouble, painfully second and all.

Any narcosis. To muzhiks here it is much worse.

Dixl
28.03.2005, 00:50
To me did or made two times. Unpleasantly, but it is fast enough.

Do not panic, relax. Try to descend or go in advance in a toilet - on any fireman

Gastroenteroskopija, believe, much more unpleasantly.

leilaXXX
08.04.2005, 04:30
Gastroenteroskopija, believe, much more unpleasantly.

To me did not do or make, but here, in the USA, it is much better, instead of is worse. Because under a narcosis, in otrube full. You feel nothing, unlike cystoscopy.

And
09.04.2005, 07:54
Do not worry directly so strongly!

All will be good is not so much painfully, how much it is unpleasant, but visiting of the stomatologist seems to the some a greater or big nightmare..

It did or made for the first time when to me was years 6-7 - and that's all right - I then at all did not know, that will do or make - can therefore ovsprinjala all it is rather quiet, therefore do not think about forthcoming and sleep..

Elja
14.04.2005, 18:56
1 second, and to me it was not sick at all

avt221
19.04.2005, 04:24
If the strong inflammation-will is sick

BECHA
27.04.2005, 00:33
Not more terribly than survey of the gynecologist, it is tolerant vobshchem.

Yaroslav
28.04.2005, 19:05
You in private or individual, state will be? There Is such preparation - instillagel, lidohlor... Costs or stands roubles 50. Contents of a blister or bleb are entered into a urethra (on sensations - not more unpleasantly a capture of a smear in gynecology), 5 minutes, and any sensations are waited. If in private or individual - at them should be, in gos.-buy or purchase and insist!!!! He in an odontology is applied. At the same time prophylaxis of an infection will make. Any confinement to bed if a biopsy to take not will and cauterize too will be nothing. If then will painfully write - will make a sedentary tray or basin with potassium permanganate or broth of a camomile.

Lejla
08.05.2005, 08:43
Some practical advice or councils:

- Take with itself a bottle of water - that neither to you nor surrounding to not run in its or her searches.

- After procedure try to move O?O?yO-by easy stages. Whenever possible sit simply on fresh air.

- Necessarily take with itself accompanying in made age. The machine or car after procedure is better for not conducting.

Bogushevich Nastja
09.05.2005, 02:09
Catch

And what for a bottle with water? And accompanying?

asyafilippova
13.05.2005, 03:39
Herbina

Thanks you big, and to everyone who encouraged... I shall try to fall asleep (here such I the coward), tomorrow raskazhu, as well as that

SHusha
16.05.2005, 11:52
With me never was accompanying, well there are no such there horrors.

alan
18.05.2005, 19:56
\\ And what for a bottle with water? And accompanying? \\

That was to that and than otpoit, at the same time and to look after in case of inadequate reaction of an organism. Or adequate - a pain nevertheless.

20.05.2005, 15:13
Well, devochki-I descended or went on this procedure... All tolerantly, quickly though and it is unpleasant... Anesthesia did not do or make, therefore as have begun to smile, when I have asked about it or her-type yes there to be afraid there is nothing absolutely.. Well and time I went "illegally" so to say, in the big clinic did or made, but on acquaintance-insist it was inconvenient. Any accompanying and waters it was not required, it's OK like. The diagnosis a nOoNOn???n-CYSTAUCHENITIS, was written out with antibiotics... The truth Upsets that fact, that 8th March will pass or take place nonalcoholic, and places at restaurant are already reserved.. Or I am unduly reinsured, including, what antibiotics and alcohol are incompatible?

God
20.05.2005, 20:40
Alkogol and all medicines (and not just antibiotics) are incompatible, since alcohol can strengthen a by-effect, reduce or change efficiency of preparations.

max_cn
21.05.2005, 00:19
Your disease in an acute phase and alkagol are compatible badly. Yet it is not recommended --preserved. And antibiotics which now urologists usually use, badly act on a liver. If to it or this still alkagol to add.... Not last it on March, 8th!

And what so worried, time friends?

Filip Moris
21.05.2005, 03:30
And that I spoke... So always, fear takes molehills for mountains