PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Why circles under eyes?

Tiramisu
21.12.2004, 15:42
Forgive or Excuse, if I not in a subject... Advise what to do or make with dark circles under eyes? I thought earlier, what is it from nedosypa and that poorly fresh air I breathe. Here, a vacation, fresh air up to odurenija, I sleep, how much I want, and circles under eyes on a place. And a kind at me because of it or this all time any stirred up or tortured. Here already it is more hollow year. On the doctor when consulted, from its or her party or side in the answer there was a boring face, has told or said, anything then it is not visible, is necessary then serious inspection to spend, it is too expensive for me, when in general without reference points all analyses to hand over successively.

Katea
31.12.2004, 07:13
In general, how much or as far as I know, circles can be because of problems with kidneys. Or with a liver.

The otolaryngologist
05.01.2005, 22:31
That orentirovachno to establish or install, whether there are problems with kidneys it is necessary to measure a BP on both arms or hand, to make the general or common analysis of a blood, the general or common analysis wet, the analysis wet on nechiporenko (all is done or made in a usual out-patient department, and it is free-of-charge, due to OMS), US-kidneys (too are obliged to appoint or nominate free of charge), the biochemical analysis of a blood - shall not go into details parameters, but almost from them do or make all on the basis of an out-patient department or KDTS is free-of-charge (is necessary to look or see a creatinine, urea, ions of sodium and a potassium, it is desirable - a renin of plasma). It is already enough of it or this to judge roughly. Further under indications - ekskretornaja a urography, a scintigraphy and doppelerovskoe research of a renal blood flow, if necessary - KT, MRT, an angiography if suddenly will suspect something really serious. And it at desire can be punched free of charge. Well and if to wait for turn and to punch all free of charge it would not be desirable - it is possible to find clinic in large city with the comprehensible prices and to be surveyed there. There would be at you a desire. And that doctors a lack of time these or it;this to be engaged, alas, not surprisingly. I think, you for the beginning have enough measurement of a BP on obih arms or hand, the general or common analysis of a blood and urine, the biochemical analysis of a blood with definition of those pokaztelej, kotrye I have specified above if agents - a renin of a blood plasma will allow, well and the "general or common" parameters the general or common fiber, transaminases and t.d and US of kidneys. Safely demand it or this from your doctor.

Tiramisu
09.01.2005, 15:06
To Katea: here and my doctor being guided by this principle (I before it or this drank Remantadinum and she knew about it or this, has told or said, that after it or him the liver precisely knocks) has written out a medicine for a liver. But me from it or him it was not so good...

To the Otolaryngologist: forgive or excuse, for amatersky the approach... Simply I live in Baltic, at us anything free-of-charge already is not present... At least, I so was explained by the doctor... Yes I and itself know... At us one cold eats the salary. More often than it happens is caused or called? Can, it is possible to do or make something such, as to the healthy person on advantage or benefit, and at these affairs helps or assists? Silly sounds certainly. Heard once, what to clean a liver, since morning to drink warm mineralku laying edgewise (right or left???) it to me was advised by my doctor when I was the child and problems were found out. Can, something from this opera to do or make?

The otolaryngologist
19.01.2005, 20:19
Forgive or Excuse, I and have forgotten absolutely, that people not only from Russia here come. But all the same, precisely to establish or install the diagnosis at diseases of kidneys inspection it is necessary. And what even to pass or take place a minimum of analyses in Baltic the problem - is not present About MS, etc.? I simply am not familiar with system of public health services in the Baltics. It is possible also warm mineralku to drink, it tjubazh in house conditions is called. Undertakes butyl (0,5) mineral waters - " Esentuki 4 " better, but it is possible "Borzhomi", the main thing - that water was present or true, instead of aerated water. Can, you have waters of local pouring. otkuporivaetsja, it is left for the night, it is possible to warm up slightly in its or her morning, we shall tell or say in mikrovolnovke. And all this is drunk within an hour small glotochkami, to lay thus it is necessary on right for a side. It is better, if will be koto who will bring to you it or her in bed, and you will not rise. This procedure is good at a dyskinesia of a cholic bubble. By the way Remantadinum - one of the worthless preparations, the only thing when he is justified is a flu, and that not all types, and only in 1-2 day and as our doctors are for some reason familiar with displays of a flu badly, on this diagnosis all are ready to write off or copy and appoint or nominate Remantadinum without the bases, forgetting, that he rather toxic or toxiferous. It or him during a life to drink would not become also to relatives has not given. And what medicine to you have registered from a liver? Know, not and it is a lot of them.

Tiramisu
07.02.2005, 03:44
Thanks big for advice or councils. Tried to find a rectangular approach traffic pattern from that medicine, but it is already remediless... I any more do not remember, how it was called.

And how much sessions such tjubazha it is necessary to make? Probably, harm will not be, and whether a little, can and will help or assist...

The otolaryngologist
08.02.2005, 09:10
Ten-twelve times of everything, time 1-2 times week, then a break. Two-rub or -three courses in a year.

Svetka-konfetka
05.03.2005, 08:29
At me the same problem... Dark blue circles, baggies lower eyelids and in general something last time I swell, though for the night I try to not drink some water. Really, it is necessary to try to have a drink mineralki in the mornings.

And still I think, what such puffiness can from OK? I drink Three-. Here I wish to fasten with it or him.

Vatilinka
08.03.2005, 20:29
At the son (it will be fast 4) too black circles under the eyes (bags are not present) it too can be sick kidneys?

Svetka-konfetka
21.05.2005, 01:51
At the son (it will be fast 4) too black circles under the eyes (bags are not present) it too can be sick kidneys?

At me at the son, by the way, too ecchymoses, especially when is ill or sick. It became now even better, and here were strong earlier (before adenoides have removed). The nose has been eternally incorporated and consequently ecchymoses (so the doctor has told or said). But, at me absolutely another. Whether such dark bags that....