PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What do you know about production Doctor Nona?

Bobbin
10.04.2005, 05:25
My girlfriend has sat down on preparations of this firm. To the small child gives any teas. Me activly agitates to buy or purchase something. I am am guarded however with production of the given firm, is sick very well + mistrust to mains-operated marketing. Can in vain?! And to you is what to tell or say about this production (without advertising)?

Anasha_aka
11.04.2005, 17:45
Production I do not accept, but at me the neigbour is engaged and distributes preparations, I nedoverjaju to me have sufficed all these tablets and preparations of teas of firm of On?y??-money vbahali, and to sense nikokogo!

If to you interesnoto I here polazila have found pair references, it about itself Nonnu Kuhinu, terrible history certainly!!!

http: // www.rexi.ru/drnona/about/nonna.html

And here about production

http: // www.rexi.ru/drnona/about/

http: // www.drnona.net/Russian/products/prodr.html

Bobbin
11.04.2005, 23:10
Thanks for links... I have climbed, but all this already saw. I oblazila all Internet (almost) to find though something real, everywhere one stories what it is production remarkable what this Nona "sacred" and offer to buy or purchase production.

It is not necessary to me of stories about production, that she from herself represents I fine I know on numerous aham and oham girlfriends, on displays to me of catalogues and to stories from what is made and as chudotvorstvenno, under clauses or articles of an Internet. I wish to learn or find out responses of people which use (used). In an Internet has not found any forum where it would be discussed or where the official medicine would give the comments on the given question. Only in one place prochla, what someone has told or said, what the seller all over again vparivaet to you any tea (probably having "amusing" effect), then the person already in "eforii" starts to buy up all On itself business the girlfriend to me too began to offer in the beginning (not vparivat since it or she does not have motive on me to get hold) tea, she speaks, what very well gives a tonus to an organism, at once feel inflow of forces (probably and there is a rational grain in a response about "amusing" effect?!)

Anasha_aka
12.04.2005, 07:12
Bobbin, well to me when offered, such naveshali, that the pier for a month a skin becomes as at the baby, health poluchshaet, immunity to raise or increase, insomnia will be gone (often me excruciates), nervishki not so shalit will be, I shall be quiet and healthy though in sportsmen move! But after tjanshi I do not believe in this slops, itself was engaged in mains-operated marketing and I know these ways zavlekalovki!

Certainly anybody of anything bad will not tell or say about production-business all the same! But as on me to buy or purchase vitamins B to a drugstore easier and to not be excruciated =) choose your business! =)

Bobbin
12.04.2005, 18:07
Here I too tend to that, what is it all nonsense... Plus probably still influences brains (the girlfriend of more hour yesterday to me about this Nonu what good diagnostics in clinic of this firm and other) spoke without a stopping as she accepts to that from what illnesses or diseases from relatives has bought or purchased as the child has grown fond of this tea and any there vitamin B pastilkah. I think, if really would help or assist, sold in a usual drugstore, instead of mains-operated image.

I too tend to that it is possible to replace all this viatminami usual. But whether it is not enough... Though is not present, miracles do not happen

In itself
14.04.2005, 17:53
At me mum of strongly all of this Nonoj takes a great interest or is fond.. Except for as all of attempt to push into me these or it tabletochki and mazilochki do not cause or cause a boring In me. Only recently mum has reconciled to this idea.

But I can fairly tell or say, that to her all this is obvious on advantage or benefit, I do not know, that here it is more - than effect from reception of preparations or psychological effect... But looks or appears and she feels herself obviously more vigorously

Anasha_aka
16.04.2005, 03:50
At me mum of strongly all of this Nonoj takes a great interest or is fond.. Except for as all of attempt to push into me these or it tabletochki and mazilochki do not cause or cause a boring In me. Only recently mum has reconciled to this idea.

But I can fairly tell or say, that to her all this is obvious on advantage or benefit, I do not know, that here it is more - than effect from reception of preparations or psychological effect... But looks or appears and she feels herself obviously more vigorously

Oh, I too hate when in me these wheels violently push!!

Well if helps or assists the main thing, belief such piece means..

NataliS
17.04.2005, 06:32
I wish to learn or find out responses of people which use (used).

When I had colitis, and a pain me has tortured so, that I was ready already everything to drink, the woman who is engaged Nonoj has got to me. Me has not interested anything, except for salts of the Dead Sea, obogashchennyh in extracts from grasses. I drank this salt. Has made somewhere 2-3 courses till some months. I have cured the colitis, and there was it 5 years ago. I do not know to that to thanks - to the Dead Sea or None? Probably and a cream at them are good, kolko dorogovaty they were for me then.

Mamylya
18.04.2005, 03:40
My girlfriend has sat down on preparations of this firm. To the small child gives any teas. Me activly agitates to buy or purchase something. I am am guarded however with production of the given firm, is sick very well + mistrust to mains-operated marketing. Can in vain?! And to you is what to tell or say about this production (without advertising)?

Privet!!!!!!!! Ya jivy v Israel!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mogy to4no skazat ', chto tyt o nei niiiiiiiii4ego ne sliwno!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A ewe mama mne rasskazala, chto odna sosedka ee (v Kieve) zanimalas ei (nonoi) i vse vremya pitalas mame vpixnyt ee!!!!!!!!!! A nedavno ya sprosila y mami, zanimaetsya li sosedka ewe etoi FIGNEI!!!!!!!!! Mama skala chto NET!!!!!!!!!!! Koro4e eto vse vityagivanie deneg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Prosti za kalambyr:)

pechenka
21.04.2005, 00:06
To you of money to put there is no place. In pervyh-cosmetics of the dead sea she not approaches or suits all. And in the second she samaskazala, that it is necessary to believe in it. From here conclusion, what is it 90 % of margarine. By the dead sea of plants there is no on that it and dead, there dense salty water. Knowing I never shall buy or purchase it or her.

Nik
23.04.2005, 13:03
.... I Think, if really would help or assist, sold in a usual drugstore, instead of mains-operated image.

I too tend to that it is possible to replace all this viatminami usual. But whether it is not enough... Though is not present, miracles do not happen

Well, certainly, " would sell in a drugstore ". And half of excipient would replace with a chalk, having organized manufacture in the next cellar.

I recently " have bought or purchased a bilberry forte " in a drugstore - in a pack two packings - one with dark tablets (with chetnikoj, it is possible or probable) another with belenkimi, a chalk, that is.

You girls the kitchen logic and narrow-minded mentality never will find trues. Also cannot understand where and that that costs or stands.

Do not try at all.

On it or this the some people also work " mains-operated schemes or plans " - on your nonsense.

But it does not mean, that all mains-operated firms are those and are engaged only in a deceit.

At civilized (instead of Chinese) the organizations the mains-operated structure or frame is also rigid quality assurance (!) for example.

Successes in studying the validity!

just-just@mail.ru

DeLux
23.04.2005, 23:30
.... I Think, if really would help or assist, sold in a usual drugstore, instead of mains-operated image.

Well, certainly, " would sell in a drugstore ". And half of excipient would replace with a chalk,

What delirium, forgive or excuse My God.

LenaSH
25.04.2005, 13:25
Somewhere one month ago on the Israeli Russian-speaking channel razdolbali this "doktorshu" in down and ashes. How much or As far as I understand, its or her production does not pass or take place clinical tests ordered for medicinal preparations, but thus stands out for medicines.

Well and the statement, that DNA of bacteria from the dead sea salutarily influences health of the person, in my opinion, simply bosh, a cheating and pumping out of money.

miss independence
26.04.2005, 17:29
I use preparations Dr. Nona, basically cosmetics. The friend of mum sold, and we with her on pair have bought or purchased that wanted. Well I can tell or say... The Cosmetics to me, basically, is pleasant, from it or her the quite good effect, spirits-shaking or -amazing;-tremendous especially stunned at them a smell, and keep longly, and a deodorant, plus practically I do not sweat with it or him. Here balm for blepharons not ponravilsja- effect has not noticed, molochko for the face quite good...

Basically, for such money it would be possible to buy or purchase that nibud better. But here spirits and a deodorant on mine is better nobody than this firm still let out or released.

Learning the world
27.04.2005, 14:59
My mother-in-law some years applies preparations of this firm. Its or her vivacity and state of health can be envied only. That here it is more - than real advantage or benefit or a self-suggestion - I do not know. I really saw advantage or benefit only from two creams of this firm - "Solaris" and and " Dinamic hidrating cream " and. In general I skeptically concern to similar a miracle-agents and I divide at once all promises a minimum into three. So, the first cream really helps or assists at intertrigoes or other damages of a skin and helps or assists to reduce fresh cicatrixes (scars). It is checked up on members of my family - the husband and the child. And the second - removes or takes out a staxis or bleeding sickness of gums (itself during pregnancy used). I am more while real advantage or benefit of them did not see. Though the mother-in-law treats with their help (and more by means of juice NONI) all - for banal cold up to vrosshego a fingernail. A question of belief, I believe.

Lena, simply Lena
28.04.2005, 10:27
"Solaris" liked me. And shampoo has not helped or assisted my mum even from a dandruff the Chicken-feed-chicken-feed. Teas everyones to drink were afraid, since there the structure painfully not clear was the Set of this production to us has got in the form of a gift from the doctor (including advice or council of the adviser-seller), i.e. money there we not vtjuhali, -thit beliefs the person in this miracle was not. Probably, therefore, also there was no miracle result...

About 2 years ago I too climbed on forums about this doctor Nony so there above answers upisatsja it was possible on concrete questions such florid answers followed, that at once crept in somnenja. Type:

Question: " Doctor Nona-spets. In what branch of medicine? "

The answer: " the Doctor the ??a-owner... Degrees, the gentleman... Awards, the master of that, the student of this, etc., etc. WITHOUT the indicating of specificity... Type " from boredom-th all arms or hand "

Creams quite good were, but, having read through, that all of them on the hormones, we to reserve the second party or set did not become or begin.

oljunja
01.05.2005, 22:28
It is impossible to be such categorical

I preparations Dr. Nony I use with 1999 as has given birth and I can tell or say, that the most part from them really helps or assists, and all has tried on itself and members of the family.

Owing to the Dynamic cream I have refused use of all creams, is perfectly absorbed, does not cause or cause a boring, removes or takes out any reddenings, it is possible to use at any time year, except for that I use for putting off or taking out siposti and at colds (especially if painfully to swallow). A jar of a cream at me always in a bag.

In the past to year has given itself a gift and has bought or purchased spirits "RUT" here it is a thing, class in all otnoshchenijah.

In my first-aid set always there is a Gargle, the Solaris, Salts, SHinsin and I use all this when there is no anything near at hand, as first aid.

I shall not hide or I shall not cut out, but I at all did not like a night cream, the Solaris with vitamin A, balm under eyes. I have not felt any effect. To the child has very much liked SHokosin.

So cho so categorically it is impossible to speak about production, all especially nidividualno, Moreover it is impossible to impose, as always there is a return reaction to an imposed product.

That people were convinced, that the Solaris or Dynamic really helps or assists, I in the beginning simply shared and gave a little for assay, and only after people vizheli a positive effect, only then they took. It is possible to speak about it or this much, positive and negative. I know only one when pripechet then for all will catch also all will try, if only has helped or assisted

I wish all health, success and well-being

The visitor
04.05.2005, 23:13
It is impossible to be such categorical

I preparations Dr. Nony I use with 1999 as has given birth and I can tell or say, that the most part from them really helps or assists, and all has tried on itself and members of the family.

Owing to the Dynamic cream I have refused use of all creams, is perfectly absorbed, does not cause or cause a boring, removes or takes out any reddenings, it is possible to use at any time year, except for that I use for putting off or taking out siposti and at colds (especially if painfully to swallow). A jar of a cream at me always in a bag.

In the past to year has given itself a gift and has bought or purchased spirits "RUT" here it is a thing, class in all otnoshchenijah.

In my first-aid set always there is a Gargle, the Solaris, Salts, SHinsin and I use all this when there is no anything near at hand, as first aid.

I shall not hide or I shall not cut out, but I at all did not like a night cream, the Solaris with vitamin A, balm under eyes. I have not felt any effect. To the child has very much liked SHokosin.

So cho so categorically it is impossible to speak about production, all especially nidividualno, Moreover it is impossible to impose, as always there is a return reaction to an imposed product.

That people were convinced, that the Solaris or Dynamic really helps or assists, I in the beginning simply shared and gave a little for assay, and only after people vizheli a positive effect, only then they took. It is possible to speak about it or this much, positive and negative. I know only one when pripechet then for all will catch also all will try, if only has helped or assisted

I wish all health, success and well-being

Has forgotten to tell or say about tea, I had to them to use when the child from 1\3 tiles ukraisnskogo chocolate had an allergic reaction, and I in current of 1,5 days (Saturday, Sunday) poila its or his tea Gonsin. We have gone or send To Monday to the doctor simply on konsultatsiju and no allergic reaction existed, parvda I did not wait, when to the child it becomes absolutely bad, and otpaivala tea without delay. On job to me to have every day for 9 hours videl behind a computer and it is a lot of to print, understand as eyes get tired, lotions on eyes help or assist. Accepting tea in a complex I have restored job GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT.

After the malaria transferred or carried by Africa my father used tea as prophylaxis for washing away of quinine and restoration of flora of an intestine. Thanks God it's OK. And any

" The amusing effect " is not present.

Donchanka
21.05.2005, 01:12
I have tested on myself these preparations: the Solaris, the Dynamic cream, tea.

From tea I had strong edemas of the face, arms or hand and legs or foots; the distributor has told or said, that no trouble is there is a cleaning of an organism, has gone to hospital - the doctor has told or said, that immediately would stop to drink these teas since they wash away from an organism all useful substances, and kidneys strongly suffer from these teas.

I had an erosion shejki uteruses - have told or said that it is possible to cure, have registered soljaris, a dynamic cream, salt and more something; have told or said that will be for treatment of 2 weeks enough. It was treated 3 times for 2 weeks, any sense.

Bought a face cream, nepomnju what, have told or said that approaches or suits for any type of the face, the skin all was shelled, it was impossible to leave on street.

Tried or Tasted shampoo, dandruffs was never after that shampoo has appeared.

After that anybody will not convince me, that these preparations miracle!