PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Here an ambush!!!

incognito
24.01.2005, 19:46
For new year were going to with friends in mountains, on skis to go for a drive. And at me just at this time critical days are outlined... If to consider, that 1-st 2 days I die, holidays will be spoiled. Can eat any ways to move critical days? Prompt, pliz...

neznakomka
27.01.2005, 16:41
And what for to die? Accept obezbolevajushchee!

Umka
31.01.2005, 08:31
It is possible to bring down certainly a cycle, but I would consult to the gynecologist.

Diana Valerevna
31.01.2005, 13:44
It is possible to accept ok, but besides after the reference of the doctor (can they to you are counter-indicative)

Alin
01.02.2005, 00:51
I OK accept, for some months it is possible to correct a cycle.

Marien
03.02.2005, 05:19
For new year were going to with friends in mountains, on skis to go for a drive. And at me just at this time critical days are outlined... If to consider, that 1-st 2 days I die, holidays will be spoiled. Can eat any ways to move critical days? Prompt, pliz...

Pastinor. But is better it is not necessary... Though I accepted it or him of time 3 - any by-effects did not observe.

Tehhi
06.02.2005, 17:42
If you accept OK, it is possible to begin following packing, not doing or making a week break. My gynecologist spoke, that yearly so to make it is possible.

But personally it during holiday has not rescueed or saved me All the same there was any unintelligible botched work some days.

lokki
11.02.2005, 10:28
If you accept OK, it is possible to begin following packing, not doing or making a week break. My gynecologist spoke, that yearly so to make it is possible.

But personally it during holiday has not rescueed or saved me All the same there was any unintelligible botched work some days.

Pralno rechesh, Those.

I in holiday and have made.

To me, ksta, has helped or assisted

ladushka01
16.02.2005, 23:52

Pastinor. But is better it is not necessary... Though I accepted it or him of time 3 - any by-effects did not observe.

postinor not in which case. It can affect or have an effect then. A serious hormonal shock for an organism. If to accept OK - helps or assists, but not all. It is better to you with vrachok to consult.

ECLAIR
18.02.2005, 16:46

And you have confused nothing???? It or him accept from undesirable pregnancy, instead of for peredvizhki kr. Days.

Zebra
22.02.2005, 17:34

And you have confused nothing???? It or him accept from undesirable pregnancy, instead of for peredvizhki kr. Days.

I too did not hear something, that postinorom it was possible...

On the some people OK in instructions it is really written, that they can be used in these purposes, but in my opinion it not about postinor.

And in general, even if it is possible - I do not advise. It is so lethal thing, it is simple slonovja a dose of hormones... I am amazed, how it or him yet have not forbidden to apply - I know, that at the some people after it or him uterine bleedings happened.

Sotto*
25.02.2005, 07:23
Unique way if accept OK to make as has told or said Tehhi. One razok no trouble does not happen.

ECLAIR
25.02.2005, 12:06

I too did not hear something, that postinorom it was possible...

On the some people OK in instructions it is really written, that they can be used in these purposes, but in my opinion it not about postinor.

And in general, even if it is possible - I do not advise. It is so lethal thing, it is simple slonovja a dose of hormones... I am amazed, how it or him yet have not forbidden to apply - I know, that at the some people after it or him uterine bleedings happened.

And many doctors spoke me, that it or him in general zapretilili. And bleedings uterine from it or him is the fact.

Sorri, I transfer or carry to female health a subject

Sotto*
26.02.2005, 07:11
And many doctors spoke me, that it or him in general zapretilili. And bleedings uterine from it or him is the fact.

Sorri, I transfer or carry to female health a subject

Sorri that I get, but to me the gynecologist has told or said, that postinor - only as a last resort, but it is better postinor than abortion.

skarlet
04.03.2005, 13:24
It's nothing all about ok!

Time chel first two days dies, does not drink ok!

FROM postinora there are really cases of the early beginning monthly, but they in the bulk as heard will be longer obligatory. Too it is exact not an output or exit.

Or to the doctor I shall advise, or to suffer or bear and hope, that the cycle can will jump!

ludik
07.03.2005, 19:21
At me after reception postinora at once for 3-rd day monthly nachanalis poor or scanty any, and thus the cycle will jump also over the following monthly will be in a month after these or it vyzvanyh. But I by nonsense its or his saw, did not know that he is hazardous to health. Here now at me hormonal disturbances, I am flied or treated...

Zzz
07.03.2005, 23:33
Girls, you from mind or wit banish or have descended;have gone, what postinor.

The way descends or goes to the doctor, will write out OK. At me the little sister 13-years went by the sea, there was a same problem, she has had a drink OK for shift monthly and all.

There even in instructions on application it is written that it is necessary to do or make in such situations.

Time chel first two days dies, does not drink ok!

Has not absolutely understood - if the person is hurted with a stomach or belly he cannot accept OK?

HirisKa
09.03.2005, 20:53
Oh, little girls, really and the truth anybody from you does not know the old, checked up "antiquated" way to delay critical days for 4-6 days? And so, listen: for a week start to use lemons (3-4 plastics in day quite enough), and about tablets forget, it is not necessary to injure an organism. Success!

Zzz
15.03.2005, 18:56
Ee, and this is due to what?

Only 3 slices of a lemon... First time I hear, if it is fair

The visitor
26.03.2005, 01:35
THE LEMON, THAN postinor IS BETTER.

But a lemon it is necessary to devour the sea.

Guest.
27.03.2005, 19:05
And I drink a dogrose for some days. Do or make the most usual broth and all.

Nonny
02.04.2005, 08:41
Oh, little girls, really and the truth anybody from you does not know the old, checked up "antiquated" way to delay critical days for 4-6 days? And so, listen: for a week start to use lemons (3-4 plastics in day quite enough), and about tablets forget, it is not necessary to injure an organism. Success!

Yes! For a long time it is known! And for greater efficiency - in there it or him! I do not joke! Take juice a syringe, remove or take out a needle and vprysivaete... 4-6 days obezpecheny.

I was even as that obelas simply so - would be desirable lemons, and then to panic the beginnings - where monthly!!! Has then recollected, and all was ok!

julietta
16.04.2005, 17:54
For the first time I hear about lemons and a dogrose. Probably, it somehow influences acidity...

And about OK correctly write: simply continue to accept, not doing or making a break - and will shift a cycle on how much want. Occasionally it is completely not harmful

Iulija
21.05.2005, 00:19

It is possible to start to drink OK earlier, but it as can lead to terrible dysfunction of ovaries so eksperementirovat with the hormonal background I do not advise you...