PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What can register an ENT?

Plod Chili
22.04.2005, 21:43
The matter is that to me pomojmu has blown ears... Auricles around of an aperture nojut. And such feeling that something squelchs sometimes, a liquid any. Sometimes vytikaet slightly... Especially since morning. I think there vospolenie and serka razzhizhilas from temperature. Has learned or has found out regimen LORa, zavtro I wish to approach or suit... But of doctors I am afraid as snakes...

Whether someone can will prompt my assumptions are correct? Also what in general the ENT can register?

P.S.: and what attributes at miningita???

ZSE
24.04.2005, 06:19
The matter is that to me pomojmu has blown ears... Auricles around of an aperture nojut. And such feeling that something squelchs sometimes, a liquid any. Sometimes vytikaet slightly... Especially since morning. I think there vospolenie and serka razzhizhilas from temperature. Has learned or has found out regimen LORa, zavtro I wish to approach or suit... But of doctors I am afraid as snakes...

Whether someone can will prompt my assumptions are correct? Also what in general the ENT can register?

P.S.: and what attributes at miningita???

First attributes of a meningitis - a heat, a headache, regidnost occipital muscles.

It is better to you to go to the doctor, simply I think you has caught a cold gdeto, and do not start!

Simply if I am fair since the childhood I go with a hearing aid and for me ears... This all God forbid to catch a cold, there can be complications on ears. So shodika about hospital also be not afraid!

Plod Chili
27.04.2005, 03:51
Has forgotten to tell or say, since morning I have felt a tumescence skraju in an aperture as though has swelled up...

Already everything, I die, has wound myself, in panikyorka... Already a meningitis, already ears soon otvaljatsja...

People podskazhiteeee!!

Plod Chili
01.05.2005, 07:52
[/quote] it is simple if fairly I since the childhood go with a hearing aid and for me ears... This all God forbid to catch a cold, there can be complications on ears. So shodika about hospital also be not afraid! [/quote]

You know, I so in March have had been ill, in current of 5 days talked as Vitsin in Dzhentelmenah success. " 5 days of silence ". Has hardly cleared the throat... So now all tablets I push at whom tussis, the throat hurts... Of a throat now I do not joke...

We do not appreciate yet we shall not lose... Well though my voice home has returned... Now to coast!

Thanks though have consoled... Not a meningitis... Already easier!!! And what can register??? Drops, a heating??? Can mazjuchku...

ZSE
01.05.2005, 16:01
Simply if I am fair since the childhood I go with a hearing aid and for me ears... This all God forbid to catch a cold, there can be complications on ears. So shodika about hospital also be not afraid! [/quote]

You know, I so in March have had been ill, in current of 5 days talked as Vitsin in Dzhentelmenah success. " 5 days of silence ". Has hardly cleared the throat... So now all tablets I push at whom tussis, the throat hurts... Of a throat now I do not joke...

We do not appreciate yet we shall not lose... Well though my voice home has returned... Now to coast!

Thanks though have consoled... Not a meningitis... Already easier!!! And what can register??? Drops, a heating??? Can mazjuchku... [/quote]

Yes, can register drops and a heating, all can be, so go and do not pull. SUCCESS

Plod Chili
03.05.2005, 00:15
Voobshchem there was I at the otolaryngologist. It because of a cerumen impaction. She to me on a floor of hour has thrust gauze tamponchik in an ear (kazhetsja with peroxide) it there poshipelo. (Now I understand as myself feel ljubdi with bad hearing. Because of this hissing I did not hear that spoke me spravo sitting) Through a floor of hour I was called by the nurse. Has put on a brachium a towel. I held under an ear sudok oval. She vynjala tamponchik, and there fee... serka... Nakolotala in bank something yellow, something white and kipjachonoj waters. Has typed or collected in a syringe. Big tokoj both without a needle. And from a pressure in an ear! Not painfully absolutely, only feelings of a dyscomfort because of a pressure. But in this yellowish water "scraps" serki floated.

The doctor has then looked or seen. All chistinko, has pushed tamponchik with alcohol at 2 o'clock.

Today I feel normally. The tumescence has almost descended or gone, serka does not flow. Already the head like as became easier...

Voobshchem Happy And!

ZSE
20.05.2005, 22:51
Voobshchem there was I at the otolaryngologist. It because of a cerumen impaction. She to me on a floor of hour has thrust gauze tamponchik in an ear (kazhetsja with peroxide) it there poshipelo. (Now I understand as myself feel ljubdi with bad hearing. Because of this hissing I did not hear that spoke me spravo sitting) Through a floor of hour I was called by the nurse. Has put on a brachium a towel. I held under an ear sudok oval. She vynjala tamponchik, and there fee... serka... Nakolotala in bank something yellow, something white and kipjachonoj waters. Has typed or collected in a syringe. Big tokoj both without a needle. And from a pressure in an ear! Not painfully absolutely, only feelings of a dyscomfort because of a pressure. But in this yellowish water "scraps" serki floated.

The doctor has then looked or seen. All chistinko, has pushed tamponchik with alcohol at 2 o'clock.

Today I feel normally. The tumescence has almost descended or gone, serka does not flow. Already the head like as became easier...

Voobshchem Happy And!

I CONGRATULATE