PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pregnancy and figure

Страницы : [1] 2 3

04.11.2004, 09:52
Y me pregnancy of 25 weeks. However my stomach or belly enough the small sizes. Tell or say, pozhalujta, whether when it is necessary to worry and the truth, that during 1 pregnancy the stomach or belly can be small. THANKS

Nishtjak
10.11.2004, 15:01
"Small" - the concept relative, therefore to respond difficultly.

To worry in occasion of a figure and health it is necessary since that moment when you have learned or have found out that is pregnant.

Spets.gimnastika it is obligatory. As soon as the stomach or belly starts to be shown - at once to put on a bandage which to wear up to sorts or labors and to remove or take out only before a dream, and to put on as will wake up. If at night in a toilet to support or maintain a stomach or belly arms or hand.

To watch or keep up a delivery. I during pregnancy madly would like doughnuts. It was very difficult to suffer or bear.

Necessarily bra. During feeding it is better to wear it or him round the clock, but to change on pure or clean every day, and even more often.

After sorts or labors gymnastics too it is obligatory. In the first months it will be opposite to you to look at the stomach or belly. But he will quickly be restored.

MaGL
22.11.2004, 00:24
To you to not worry, and even to be pleased it is necessary! I had a small stomach or belly too, about seven months (and even later many and did not suspect, that on snosjah. As consequence or investigation of one extension on a stomach or belly and femurs. Here 16 years have passed or have taken place

of
24.11.2004, 19:34
.. I have not absolutely understood depth of a question. I am sorry for advice or councils out of place.

WOW it is absolutely right. If US in norm or rate it is very healthy, that a small stomach or belly.

Is better to share this concern with the doctor.

Vitja
08.12.2004, 08:49
And I huge had a stomach or belly, to tell the truth I in any way behind myself (behind a stomach or belly) did not look after. A reluctance was, asked the God that somewhat quicker all eto zakonchilos `, I already on 8 month as the invalid was, it is washed ` sja samostojatel ` but, shoes it is dressed `. And even for a minute not zadumalas `, that with my stomach or belly after sorts or labors will be. And eto in 34 years - the first beremennost `. And on the second den ` after sorts or labors the sister of my husband has come, has looked or seen at me and udivilas ` - that where? The Stomach or Belly became almost flat. All as was before. The skin was first time little bit flaccid, but in couple of months and eto was gone. And any extensions. I remember with us in a maternity home spets.gomnastikoj zanimalis `. Already all has forgotten.

But if you etomu give such value or meaning;importance, there is a mass of the literature on etu a subject, spets.gimnastika, kosmetich.sredstva, the same Yves Rocher.

Masha
22.12.2004, 02:48
Arabesque and WOW,

Many thanks for your answers. You have a little calmed me

The doctor has told or said, that all goes normally. But know as, the doctor the doctor, and my experiences all the same ostajutsja, as it with me for the first time

Arabesque, instead of prompt site with charging or charge?

Once again thanks

nesterva
28.12.2004, 19:27
to nicki: what is concrete at Yves Rocher???????????

Lera
28.12.2004, 20:21
Yves Rocher??? It Is amazed or struck. Also what there can help or assist?

, A site I do not know. In any case, for the beginning it is better to work with the instructor. She/he priminitelno to you will pick up a necessary complex of exercises which, by the way, constantly varies at augmentation of term. After sorts or labors already other complex. Address in any center of a maternity-childhood (your doctor, I think, knows where he) and there consult. All kind

Zanna
29.12.2004, 20:30
Pancake, question on vskidku, well Lift Dynamic, for example.

Still the whole series - Thermo-Gel, Ultra-Fluid-Spray, Controlle Cellulite (but eto from other series). Oh, I now shall advise you, it is better, certainly, to experts. To me during pregnancy constantly sent samplers of children's creams, butters ot B*uuml; bchen, Penaten, and on all it has been written, that pregnant women too on a floor ` the storage, for a skin, for a body, for the face.

Crumb
12.01.2005, 10:39
Still whole series Bioptimale, honey agarics ` taki from Yves Rocher - restoring creme-lotion, in the same place for care of heaps ` ju.

Tatiana Amosova
13.01.2005, 19:04
By the way, at my sister and in the first and the second iNON?N???O*acute; the stomach or belly ball nastol ` to malen ` ky, that could nobody she will believe `, that already on snosjah. And eto at its or her leanness! Both girls are absolutely healthy, that and to you from the bottom of the heart I wish!

Nessi
21.01.2005, 23:15
Nicki, thanks for support, and that if is fair I so I experience

A Yves Rocher it is not harmful to the child, all chemistry?

Oll
31.01.2005, 09:22
My friend to give birth or travail-ran behind bus

I on on a ladder am risen not could already on 7.

All will be OK, that on Ultrasound would define or determine the main thing that the child of the normal sizes

At you still almost half of term

----------

Wait for a stork!

aleksii
04.02.2005, 11:35
I during pregnancy madly would like doughnuts. It was very difficult to suffer or bear.

Aha potamu what is it not you would like

Aleksandrrr
11.02.2005, 05:36
Asya, how much or as far as I know, the sizes of a stomach or belly - a chicken-feed. They are individual. I saw the schoolmate for 3 ned. Up to sorts or labors. Thought, that at it or her a maximum 16 nedelek. I speak: " well, you still longly to go "! And she: " well, not so that it is long, I already in a maternity home have collected a handbag ". And at someone very big stomach or belly happens, and it is visible it or him very much early. But it in general about what does not speak. So if uzi normal and the child behaves normally, means, that's all right. I would be pleased, that "is capable" and I can shnurki fasten to myself.

Badger
17.02.2005, 11:23
, Well in-first-accept my congratulations, poverte, you then this time, expectations of the child, will recollect with tenderness and pleasure, these are last carefree months for you. At me the stomach or belly did not grow quickly somewhere till 6-7 months. I just at this time on conservation have laid down, and when me in 8 months therefrom have let out or have released, house have noted, that I "have grown" twice! So do not worry. Gain strength, drink and eshte vitamins (I drank Maternu), walk (on fresh air more, instead of are lengthways dear or expensive) and before starting most to do or make charging or charge, go to the doctor on consultation (it, it is really necessary), by the way the good doctor himself can advise, seeing you, a suitable and safe complex of exercises as was at me.

P.S. And with the child up to sumashestvija I would be desirable us of milk, it or him on litre a day a saw. And when my kid was born, it or he had an immunity of lactose as to me have explained, because of my "drinking-bouts" milk when I the pregnant woman was. So everything, but on-!

nsmkam76
22.02.2005, 17:26
Just about, I when in the decree left - anything noticeably especially was not. But, alas, for last two months it was inflated terribly. But it were my problems with health (the general or common increase in weight has made almost 40 kg!).

But in two months after sorts or labors I already have returned almost to former weight, a stomach or belly there was only a breast

As a whole the difference in weight up to sorts or labors - after sorts or labors has made 3 kg: was 54, became 57.

Mocj
27.02.2005, 14:18
At me the stomach or belly "has jumped out" last 2 months. Here it is literally for 1 night! But up to the last I flied, high heels have removed or have taken off 2 weeks prior to sorts or labors - very much became hot in the street, legs or foots began to swell.

Now to the child 4 years, and my weight are less, than up to pregnancy, and the last couple of months in general has grown thin, as the teenager. At all it is not pleasant to me.

Stomach or Belly from 1-st month after douche oiled Johnson. Any extension.

AlinaD
02.03.2005, 14:05
ASYA, certainly, never znaesh ` that there ponapihano, jotas ` also write, that all on the basis of grasses. Tol ` to as eto proverish `. German doctors, for example, agitate for children's cosmetics. She, anyway, is developed in view of specificity chuvstvitel ` noj a children's skin what becomes also a skin during pregnancy. The bol ` she the stomach or belly will be, the bol ` she there will be a skin (at me so was) zudet `. Nurseries of a cream, los ` ony and well an itch remove or take out butters or oils. In children's products on care of a skin, as a rule, dejstvitel ` but natural ` nye ingridienty. And in the summer by all means cream with UV protection, ` is better than honey agarics nurseries. And for the best circulation of a skin - an alternating douche (not ochen ` sharp change of temperatures) and massage soft shchetochkoj. And products with the maintenance or contents of vitamin E - for maintenance elastichnosti skins.

dohodjazhka
12.03.2005, 02:45
Oh, thanks everything, you so have supported or maintained me, it became already easier. And that know how much disturbing ideas.

Aglaja, I too use Johnson's Baby Oil. And you as were smeared at once with a towel vyteralis?

Ushche time all thanks

17.03.2005, 05:56
*amp; lt; my friend to give birth or travail-ran behind bus

I on on a ladder am risen not could already on 7?*amp; gt;

And my friend as tol ` to fight nachalis `, to villages on a bicycle and in a maternity home, and there in two hours has given birth.

Yagos
18.03.2005, 07:34
Aglaja, I too use Johnson's Baby Oil. And you as were smeared at once with a towel vyteralis?

What for?.. On the contrary, to rub in a skin right after promokanija a towel - i.e. a skin not wet, but still wet. It is fine absorbed so to be wiped a donkey it or him necessity is not present.

Till now sometimes I use after douche when everyones come to an end losony niveevskie. By the way, has noticed, that the husband thus asks, that I did or made with a skin - such she smooth and silky after that butters or oils.

Ina
20.03.2005, 17:03
Little girls, help or assist advice or councils or examples, that pregnancy completely not necessarily leads to completeness (superfluous). At me job in public, I wish to look or appear adequately and to work up to the extremity or end of pregnancy. And for myself I wish to remain harmonous, but with a tummy.

In my opinion, some time of back Tiger Striatal wrote about what similar, but I then did not know. Who knew,

That so it is easy or light from one camp in another to jump!

ooochen I shall be grateful for responses!

Vlad-AND-??
23.03.2005, 17:21
I congratulate!

On mine a way the unique to not guzzle as a horse. In total on 200 kallory it is more in day it is necessary for the pregnant woman. And everyone start to eat as not in themselves.

That's all.

BUT I am a theorist

samaanonimnost
29.03.2005, 15:30
All depends on the constitution, but I not to time did not see pregnant women which look or appear not adequately. You do not worry in this occasion, in fact the pregnant woman always very beautiful. I think, that it is impossible to overeat, necessary to watch or keep up the face, to do or make a hairdress, manicure, it is beautiful to put on. Well and if the doctor will allow to do or make any exercises for pregnant women. When I went the pregnant woman, that with the first, that with the second, recovered certainly and much, but in fact the child grows also to mum it is necessary to recover. All then will leave.

Has read through and again it wanted. This such happiness! So I wish your of good luck!