PDA

Просмотр полной версии : *quot; Oa??NOU*quot; men and women

Ljaljalja
25.03.2005, 20:40
On days off there was a sex with new the man, and there was a problem - me painfully.

Up to it or him at me month anything with anybody was not, plus all my men spoke me, that at me very small vagina, and at it or him the sizes not sickly - not all condoms approach or suit (the some people are small - if I such first time saw fairly that)!

And it was sick to me only on third time, here and I think now - whether it is simple discrepancy of the sizes or we were overzealous, whether whether to the doctor to run and be checked all at me normally. A pain what that not clear - when he in me I feel a dull ache on a bottom of a stomach or belly, she is given to the left side.

It not appendages a case???

Whether and it is possible or probable what is it from for such "difference" in its or his sizes and me?

Veron
29.03.2005, 12:24
Probably on third time at you the peak of exaltation slept also greasings was a little, if so and from small on razmkru member too unsweetly to have. Feel that painfully, so not terpite-to a refrigeration cabinet, behind butter or oil (on a case if lubrikanta near at hand is not present) And all as for the first time

Svetaa
29.03.2005, 19:27
If there is an opportunity to descend or go to doctor - go.

I had that that similar, at employment or occupations by sex-pain in a side, it has appeared - a cyst.

Though in your case can. And the truth, the size matters!

Ljaljalja
30.03.2005, 09:28
Doctors at us in city not a fountain...

But of couples I am afraid for myself. It is necessary to descend or go.

pupsja
01.04.2005, 13:19
From frequent "dolblenija" it is excessive greater or big (on a parity or ratio with yours) an organ - erosions shejki uteruses can lead. There is an experience.

blizzy
05.04.2005, 17:49
How much or As far as I know a parity or ratio bolshoj-small on has znachenija-a vagina in fact elastic so to say...

And that that the pain has appeared after 3 time speaks most likely simply about an overstrain or overvoltage of your organs as in any way after an orgasm rest =) is necessary to an organism

At me so too happens... Simply to have a rest it is necessary

Well and if the pain will repeat or ache a bit will be in a side outside of employment or occupations seksom-that it is necessary to stamp to the doctor.

Emma
07.04.2005, 13:13
From frequent "dolblenija" it is excessive greater or big (on a parity or ratio with yours) an organ - erosions shejki uteruses can lead. There is an experience.

And to an inflammation urinary

Ljaljalja
08.04.2005, 15:56
Oh devchenki.... Do not frighten.... Erosion, an inflammation urinary,

Terribly

Itself the man for me was frightened so has started to ring round the familiar gynecologists, they have scared it or him up to a heap... I feel he will tire out or drive me to the doctor in an armchair with perepugu that has damaged or injured;hurt to me che a string.

I shall look or see at days off as as and if it will be sick again - in an armchair to the doctor!

And the girlfriend grit the man should be thrown nafig that has not tortured also new to find with the suitable size

And I to throw the man not hochuuuu.

Ljaljalja
10.04.2005, 21:06
Oh devchenki.... Do not frighten.... Erosion, an inflammation urinary,

Terribly

Itself the man for me was frightened so has started to ring round the familiar gynecologists, they have scared it or him up to a heap... I feel he will tire out or drive me to the doctor in an armchair with perepugu that has damaged or injured;hurt to me che a string.

I shall look or see at days off as as and if it will be sick again - in an armchair to the doctor!

And the girlfriend grit the man should be thrown nafig that has not tortured also new to find with the suitable size

And I to throw the man not hochuuuu.

Verona
11.04.2005, 15:38
Why women believe in bad, than in good is more often?

Ljaljalja
12.04.2005, 00:59
Because happens bad, than good is more often!!!!! IMHO

Verona
17.04.2005, 14:58
Because happens bad, than good is more often!!!!! IMHO

About " Travel Nilsa on wild geese " read? Well or an animated cartoon there, saw? He has made such pipe speshl for rats, and they having picked up paws all utopli when have gone or send on a sound of a melody. And you - on what will adjust or set up the pipe, for you and will go.

__
20.04.2005, 23:37
Can what nibud positions others try or taste, that not so deeply and painfully was? And smazochki it is more.

Meloni
28.04.2005, 18:09
And I consider or count, that it is necessary to descend or go to the doctor. He will simply look or see also all. And if the man is pleasant, what for it or him to throw or stop????

The doctor can will pick up for you corresponding or meeting variants

nefanatka
20.05.2005, 16:27
The sizes here there is nothing. That is, almost. At me at the husband too the size big. Very much. And at me very small pisechka. But we have somehow got used to each other. Sometimes only in very strong impulse stasti happens we shall take a great interest...