PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hyperalimentation a question to doctors

15.12.2004, 13:55
To not type or collect weight, after meal I by means of fingers bljuju, I tear. It occurs or happens on a regular basis a year. I feel well, but it would not be desirable these or it;this zanimatsja. Whether it influences my health? Many thanks to everyone who will respond to my trouble

Estee
28.12.2004, 21:20
To not type or collect weight, after meal I by means of fingers bljuju, I tear. It occurs or happens on a regular basis a year. I feel well, but it would not be desirable these or it;this zanimatsja. Whether it influences my health? Many thanks to everyone who will respond to my trouble

It has already affected or influenced your health. If will not go to the doctor and it is urgent, there can be a trouble.

Olga
06.01.2005, 06:06
It - bolemija

oin
17.01.2005, 01:02

Still as influences.

Well first: at a vomiting the stomach is left with a gastric juice together with meal, he frets slizistyu an oral cavity and especially an adamantine substance of tooth. In a consequence - not healing cheilites and destruction of a teeth.

Secondly: During carrying out of meal in a stomach simple carbohydrates have time to be acquired only, and it is Saccharum and everyones pechenosti. An organism not dopoluchaet a building material and vitamins. Fingernails or nails start to be fractured, to drop out hair, problems with a skin, with a hormonal background, aminoreja.

Thirdly: In a consequence artificial calling of a vomiting receives reflektoryj character, and it is expressed that after meal the vomiting begins itself, without calling.

Thirdly: signals from a stomach have not time to reach the center of saturation in a brain, therefore the organism beskontsa tests famine - as consequence or investigation occurrence bulemii.

v-the fourth: the Outcome at such actions one - or bulemija, or an anorexia - full disgust from meal. Treatment depends on gravity of disease.

Lie
20.01.2005, 17:19

The horror what as should be not liked and excruciated itself so

Milen
03.02.2005, 09:54

You need to address to the psychotherapist while you have not finished yourselves to a serious case when the person in hospital feed intravenously.

At you probably the psychological problem and the doctor will help or assist you to understand.

03.02.2005, 18:38
Once again many thanks especially OIN (you have fine educated me) and Estee. What is it such - bolemija and to what doctor it is necessary to go?

oin
10.02.2005, 21:53
Once again many thanks especially OIN (you have fine educated me) and Estee. What is it such - bolemija and to what doctor it is necessary to go?

Bulemija is an overconsumption of peep coming to an end a vomiting (it is artificial caused or called or already habitual). Easier speaking it obzhorstvo, but with remission of a stomach. It or this princess Diana suffered.

It is treated by psychotherapists as the reason of occurrence sits in a head.

liliyan
16.02.2005, 20:51
Still it would be desirable to add, that if you do not stop it to practise, shortly your organism itself will be against meal.

I do not wish to frighten, but in medicine there were lethal outcomes with bulemiej.

Ines
18.03.2005, 21:02
My girlfriend too practised it. Now the stomach treats a year 2 and as was full and has remained

Anasha_aka
20.05.2005, 12:45
Horror, what you with yourselves do or make? Itself it is not a pity to you.. Better if overeat laxative drank or saw, though also it is harmful.. Write necessarily that to you the doctor has told or said..