PDA

Просмотр полной версии : *quot; e??Ni?U*quot; chaek!

~nebesnaja
15.03.2005, 20:16
Girls who-string drank when nibud tea for growing thin? I here have decided to try or taste... I know certainly that so easily lishniii kg to not throw off... But nevertheless has decided to try or taste! At whom what results were?

I know he is not so useful if to them to abuse!

The otolaryngologist
16.03.2005, 05:20
There was a business on by a youth, yes by nonsense. In the underground of times so has taken - in searches of a toilet it was necessary to run out on a surface. And in general, girls to count on it it is not necessary. That they do or make all, so it slabjat. Then, when has really wanted to grow thin, could only by refusal from vkusnenkogo. To exhaust itself with loads I do not like, it is easier to me to refrain from meal.

~nebesnaja
17.03.2005, 05:04
There Was a business on by a youth, yes by nonsense. In the underground of times so has taken - in searches of a toilet it was necessary to run out on a surface. And in general, girls to count on it it is not necessary. That they do or make all, so it slabjat. Then, when has really wanted to grow thin, could only by refusal from vkusnenkogo. To exhaust itself with loads I do not like, it is easier to me to refrain from meal.

I vprintsepe now almost in the whole days of the house sit... So for me a toilet not a problem! Vprintsepe I think if not uvlekatsja strongly.... I lose nothing that!

The matter is that drawings the line why that do not help or assist me with meal!

The otolaryngologist
18.03.2005, 23:20
And the purgative effect at all does not guarantee true pohudanija i.e. losses of a fatty tissue. Yes, the temporary effect will be, but it is necessary to understand, that only due to loss of a liquid which is easy or light vospolnima and you will have the former weight. Before daring to grow thin it is necessary to calculate an index of mass of a body admissible for (IMT) under the special formula used by doctors - it or she can be found through the search engine - and to look or see, and whether it is necessary for you in general or weight in norm or rate, but simply there are disadvantages of a figure which can be eliminated or erased;removed exercises, massage... If it is necessary to grow thin all the same it is meaningful to visit or attend the endocrinologist for finding-out of the possible or probable reason of an obesity. Gramonyj the doctor will give also the reference on a delivery and will prompt, where, probably, you were mistaken.

~nebesnaja
23.03.2005, 00:29
And the purgative effect at all does not guarantee true pohudanija i.e. losses of a fatty tissue. Yes, the temporary effect will be, but it is necessary to understand, that only due to loss of a liquid which is easy or light vospolnima and you will have the former weight. Before daring to grow thin it is necessary to calculate an index of mass of a body admissible for (IMT) under the special formula used by doctors - it or she can be found through the search engine - and to look or see, and whether it is necessary for you in general or weight in norm or rate, but simply there are disadvantages of a figure which can be eliminated or erased;removed exercises, massage... If it is necessary to grow thin all the same it is meaningful to visit or attend the endocrinologist for finding-out of the possible or probable reason of an obesity. Gramonyj the doctor will give also the reference on a delivery and will prompt, where, probably, you were mistaken.

I drank year OK and have recovered strongly! Up to there were 54 kg at body height 160 and now 65

To grow thin it is impossible (drink them has thrown) I Eat a little and to sense 0!

CHeburashka
28.03.2005, 09:23

I drank year OK and have recovered strongly! Up to there were 54 kg at body height 160 and now 65

To grow thin it is impossible (drink them has thrown) I Eat a little and to sense 0!

Everything, that it is possible to make in your case, for the present not so zapushchenno - to reconsider the menu aside low-calorie products, yes to start to move activly. Teas you only will spoil an intestine completely, and only. As well as simply diuretic teas. You need "to forbid" for the organism to postpone superfluous Adepses and to start to spend postponed. Laying on a sofa you never will reach or achieve it or this. I do not speak. That is obligatory to run on aerobics (though if contraindications net-this most effective), but any sparing kind of sports to look after it is necessary. And in the rest of the time - long multikilometer walks. And on the sly - all will go. Yes, nearly has not forgotten, to sports massage is necessarily necessary. Even a course to spend, in half a year - one more.

~nebesnaja
28.03.2005, 15:40

Everything, that it is possible to make in your case, for the present not so zapushchenno - to reconsider the menu aside low-calorie products, yes to start to move activly. Teas you only will spoil an intestine completely, and only. As well as simply diuretic teas. You need "to forbid" for the organism to postpone superfluous Adepses and to start to spend postponed. Laying on a sofa you never will reach or achieve it or this. I do not speak. That is obligatory to run on aerobics (though if contraindications net-this most effective), but any sparing kind of sports to look after it is necessary. And in the rest of the time - long multikilometer walks. And on the sly - all will go. Yes, nearly has not forgotten, to sports massage is necessarily necessary. Even a course to spend, in half a year - one more.

And if to drink that is not constantly too zaporju an intestine? I think business at all in meal.... When was 54 ate that wanted mountains of sweet both t.d and t.p and all were surprised as I do not grow stout! While OK to drink has not begun all and has got out! Sechas I think I eat correctly..... Moderately all....

The otolaryngologist
31.03.2005, 18:01
Therefore also it is necessary to address to the endocrinologist, for search of the reason, business not so much in pitani can.

~nebesnaja
04.04.2005, 22:38
Therefore also it is necessary to address to the endocrinologist, for search of the reason, business not so much in pitani can.

I addressed already..... She has told or said nothing!

" I recently was at the endocrinologist have complained of a sharp increase in weight appreciable and she speaks what is it normally, not always to me huzhenkoj to be!

Analyses nothing has taken and has told or said such wisdom-type not esh Saccharum in general! "

The otolaryngologist
11.04.2005, 09:52
TO ANOTHER!

LightAngel
16.04.2005, 02:13
Rita, and you like recently would stop to drink them? Not so quickly weight to initial comes after otmenja OK. At me it is couple of months has borrowed or occupied, that I nothing did or made specially and nothing drank.

And simply purgative teas to drink it is impossible, especially constantly! Otherwise you will wash up from an organism not only harmful, but also useful. If you will abuse, also fingernails or nails, hair and a teeth can fall down.

~nebesnaja
23.04.2005, 17:18
Rita, and you like recently would stop to drink them? Not so quickly weight to initial comes after otmenja OK. At me it is couple of months has borrowed or occupied, that I nothing did or made specially and nothing drank.

And simply purgative teas to drink it is impossible, especially constantly! Otherwise you will wash up from an organism not only harmful, but also useful. If you will abuse, also fingernails or nails, hair and a teeth can fall down.

Yes months 6-7 has passed or has taken place fur-trees no more as has thrown and the weight not on gram does not leave

Yes vpirintsepe to sit on diets too it is not useful...... All in our world harmfully..... And so it would be desirable to return the weight!

LightAngel
01.05.2005, 19:51
Well then only optimum fiz. Loads can help or assist. And everyones there teas or pills for growing thin-it or -this;-thus at all do not take in head. Is such bjaki, as in a terrible dream will not dream. Except for that sharply to grow thin it is impossible in no event. The most optimum 1 - 1,5 kg. In a month to lose. Otherwise it will be a shock for an organism, and then the weight can will return even in double volume. So throw you these ideas and sitting at a computer and run in a sports hall!

Vesna
20.05.2005, 09:18
At me the girl-friend drank, prosra.. sja could not after it or him, and has not grown thin nifiga