PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Blood from a nose

EEx
11.02.2005, 16:35
I days five have a blood from a nose.

Slightly, but it is stable.

In general at me such happens (it is pressure differences I so I feel), but it is rare.

And something is now long... I should worry and something to do or make?

Thanks

Soldier Jane
19.02.2005, 00:21
The blood needs to be stopped for this purpose vatku to moisten in 3 % of peroxide, zakknut in nosik and it is good nosik to compress. It is obligatory to go to the doctor, it is possible dazh in a fracture clinic. Should check up a blood on coagulability and look or see sosudiki in a nose. Will appoint or nominate more concrete treatment. By the way if to not treat frequent bleedings anemias lead, the blood can get in a stomach and cause or call a vomiting. che pull?

skrytka
26.02.2005, 19:14
Spend on drink a course of tablets Ascorutinum. I in general had constantly bleedings from a nose, after them never happens!

Humidify air of the house.

EEx
03.03.2005, 09:32
The blood needs to be stopped for this purpose vatku to moisten in 3 % of peroxide, zakknut in nosik and it is good nosik to compress. It is obligatory to go to the doctor, it is possible dazh in a fracture clinic. Should check up a blood on coagulability and look or see sosudiki in a nose. Will appoint or nominate more concrete treatment. By the way if to not treat frequent bleedings anemias lead, the blood can get in a stomach and cause or call a vomiting. che pull?

As always - I think itself will pass or take place...

Here the item or point " to go to the doctor " complex or difficult - to what? In an out-patient department, to the therapist - on for what,

In a fracture clinic I shall try or taste, but whether will accept... I remember the husband with fracture sat huge turn, and here I... I can stay, but that they will tell or say? Will send besides to the therapist?!

EEx
16.03.2005, 08:13
Spend on drink a course of tablets Ascorutinum. I in general had constantly bleedings from a nose, after them never happens!

Humidify air of the house.

Ascorutinum is, in my opinion, vitamin C?

And the course is how much tablets in day and during what time?

DeLux
01.04.2005, 01:58
No, Ascorutinum is Ascorutinum. Strengthens walls of vessels.

Even month to have a drink it is necessary.

skrytka
20.05.2005, 08:51
No, Ascorutinum is Ascorutinum. Strengthens walls of vessels.

Even month to have a drink it is necessary.

vot