PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advice or Council is necessary.

JuliaF
07.10.2004, 00:08
Hello,

I in a full bewilderment. Advice or council of the expert is very necessary to me.

To me 29 years, am observed in the center of planning of family in Novosibirsk.

The diagnosis a-polycystosis (sklerokistoz) ovaries. In February 2001. laporoskopija - a sphenoidal or clinoid resection of ovaries.

In August 2002. An extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis. Result the right pipe-is removed. Pregnancy has come or stepped without stimulation, spontaneously.

On February, 4th were monthly. On 11 a cycle the follicle at the left 29. is there was a Friday. On Monday-14 a cycle a follicle of 23 mm. A liquid behind a uterus. It turns out like there was an ovulation. We do or make an insemination (hopes malo-but that does not happen). A delay - 4 days, I do or make the analysis (the test with urine)-negative. Botched work begins and there is a pain at the left. I in full horror, that at me extrauterine run to do or make US. Result of US - the uterus is not increased, m-echo 9, the liquid behind a uterus is not present, the pipe is not visible. Pregnancy is not present. The left ovary 36*20*23 and in itself a follicle 17.

Now the left side hurts, botched work becomes stronger, on monthly like not similar.

To the doctor on reception has entered the name only in 1,5 weeks.

Very much excites a pain at the left. Whether It is necessary urgently for something to undertake?

boris
14.02.2005, 19:44
JuliaF!

The acute pain is the basis for extraordinary reception and it is naturally necessary for you to get on reception before the specified term. Spend the test for pregnancy (a blood on HG). The negative result will exclude pregnancy as those, since on early terms a fetal egg m.b. It is not revealed, especially if it is located outside of a uterus.

JuliaF
04.03.2005, 03:14
Thanks for the answer.

Today already acute pain I do not feel, there is more likely a gravity in a side. To the doctor to get it has not turned out. I shall go tomorrow.

And unless that that the pipe on US is visible is a parameter of that that tubal pregnancy is not present? It seemed to Me, that the result of US has unequivocally excluded extrauterine.

kalachev
18.05.2005, 07:20
It seems the test you already did or made? But even if he otritsatelnyj-it there is nothing does not speak. In practice (especially recently) tests often counterfeit also give otritsat. Result. Repeat, but vozmite the test of other firm.

Try to take rectal temperature. Its or her rising will tell or say about possible or probable pregnancy (but will not tell or say about what!).

And the US is not an occasion to calm, unfortunately the diagnosis of an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis put not so often.

In total nailudshego.

boris
20.05.2005, 07:28
I spoke about the test or dough;father-in-law on HGCH at research of Serum of a blood. As if to measurement of basal temperature at an exacerbation of inflammatory process she will be naturally raised or increased and not as cannot exclude or confirm presence of pregnancy.