PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Global vopro on OK and not only

TISSA
16.05.2005, 15:16
I descended or went to the doctor. She has defined or determined, that it is better to me to accept -drank (before 4 months a saw Three Mersi). Has appointed or nominated the Microshaft - has told or said, that inside of packing there is an instruction if will come and ask not clearly.
Certainly to me it was not clear - the instruction in foreign tongue! I have found in the Internet then in Russian. There it is written what to accept it is necessary not doing or making a break between packs - monthly will begin as usually. It is valid so? That is now basically I shall not know when they will begin, because earlier they always at a time began - in a break. The organism has got used, and now...? It is a question!
Question 2. To instructions it is written what to accept a microshaft it is necessary from 1 day monthly. Now at me a break after last pack Three Mersi, and monthly do not begin... Probably, a by-effect. It seems to me, That this month they and will not begin. I can simply start to accept a microshaft after a break how usually I did or made about Three mersi?
Question 3 Doctor has told or said, that to me have not correctly taken the analysis on osonovnye infections - to me did not do or make provocation, therefore results negative. She speaks, that by quantity or amount of leucocytes and on character vydeleny I precisely have any infection. Has directed to hand over analyses once again - with provocation. And at me during that moment were smearing allocation enough intensivnye-collateral effetk from tablets. To me have told or said what in this case to do or make provocation and sdavt the analysis it is possible, but here chlamydias will not be defined or determined. I did not begin to do or make the analysis. Now very poor or scanty, them it is few allocation. And still I nevertheless wait monthly... Suddenly will begin? Whether also I do not know to hand over to me now the analysis - suddenly at me to a chlamydia, and them will not define or determine? The matter is that to wait for perfect conditions for delivery of the analysis at me is not present - 28 numbers I leave for a long time and would like to make all even before departure, and all this procedure from analyses before reception of result will borrow or occupy not less than 3 days. And here everyone will not come or step in any way perfect conditions for sdai the analysis... CHo you would advise?
I thank in advance

evromedprestizh
16.05.2005, 19:59
1 and 2. It is necessary to wait a menses and only then to begin reception new OK. Thus it is necessary to exclude precisely ber- and the new cycle will begin.
3. Enough the usual smear without provocation and the analysis of a blood on antibodies and A.Vydelenija can be not only because of a clamidiosis, but also from nespetseficheskoj a banal infection.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

TISSA
16.05.2005, 21:07
About an infection I wrote to you. We with the guy together handed over analyses, because it or he had an itch and allocation from a sexual member. At both of us have found nothing, except for the raised or increased level of leucocytes, and have appointed or nominated usual antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory treatment. But my gynecologist has told or said, that by means of a usual smear it is impossible to define or determine an infection if she, for example in uterine pipes "is hidden" - in fact there you will not climb a smear to take, therefore the infection should be expelled" therefrom, and for this purpose provocation is necessary. And at me it is a lot of leucocytes already for a long time so if it is a nonspecific infection she already for a long time. And whether greasing during the sexual certificate or act can badly be allocated because of it or this? Simply with a psychological status at me that's all right, and here greasings are not present...

And about a microshaft: whether so it is necessary to do or make a break between packs or not?

Thanks for the answer

evromedprestizh
18.05.2005, 21:46
At you local immunity in a vagina is lowered. Therefore recurs inflammatory process in a vagina. Detailed inspection for finding-out of the reason is necessary. Make a colposcopy (for exception of presence of condylomas (papillomavirusnoj infections), make bacteriological crop, be surveyed in detail on virus infections and address to the gastroenterologist for exception of a dysbacteriosis of an intestine. I think after that it will be possible to put the correct diagnosis and to appoint or nominate corresponding or meeting treatment.
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.