PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Artificial fertilization. Advice or council is necessary.

highjacker
18.04.2005, 03:02
Hello. I wish to share with you the for a long time exciting problem. To me of 25 years. It is married. Very much we wish to have children. But 6 years ago I have got in accident in this connection has completely lost a genital organ. Thanks God to me has carried with the wife, she has appeared understanding and strongly liking, has not thrown, has supported or maintained. But how it is possible to have family without children?! Here we also have decided to address in spets. The center that to us have helped or assisted. At us is 2 zadumki on in. Fertilizations: or to use services of bank of a semen, or to persuade my father to render the certain assistance (especially we with it or him as 2 drops of water). My liked it is ready to go on all these tests.... The main thing that we had a kid, yes I and itself dream paternity. Here also I address to you for the help: where it is necessary to address with such problem (addresses of clinics are necessary where there are banks...) that should be expected, in what sum it can pour out? Very much I hope for efficient advice or council. Thankful in advance for attention and support.

boris
15.05.2005, 22:00
Here also I address to you for the help: where it is necessary to address with such problem (addresses of clinics are necessary where there are banks...) that should be expected, in what sum it can pour out? Very much I hope for efficient advice or council. Thankful in advance for attention and support. Practically all clinics of Moscow use a donor semen. It can be either own kriobank, or the donor semen can be got in other clinics (it has no basic value or meaning;importance).

The information on clinics of Moscow, deal with this problem you can look or see here (http: // probirka.org/putklin-mos.htm)