PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether there are such doctors

Dinrit
21.04.2005, 07:56
Kind time.

Such question. Very much interests, whether there is such medical specialization and how she is called which deals with problems of organs of genitourinary system at women?

There is an impression, that if any problem in a -uterus itd - that the gynecologist (and the gynecologist certainly exclusively ensky the doctor),

If mocheispuskatelnyj the channel-bubble-kidney - the urologist (and urologo more the man's doctor, than female)

BUT

Sometimes disease of urinary organs are caused or cause by problems of gynecologic character. Also what?

There is a doctor who treats in a complex? Without wanderings between gynecologist and the urologist who sometimes even each other do not understand handwriting? (in general - doctors write the fact so what to read through it there is no opportunity. To oblige all of them to print on a computer...!)

Heard about such exotic - uroginekolog. (but in out-patient departments such is not present).

Still heard the gynecologist-endocrinologist, but it from other area, though the same sense - integrated approach. Here besides - many problems female arise because of disturbances in endocrine system, and what? Gynecologists do not solve these questions, send to endocrinologists.

As a result I so understand these specializations exclusively independent initiative of the formed people understanding a problem and studying or investigating it or her comprehensively.

Gynecologists, lovely, and in institutes of 8 years as learned or taught you??? Really did not teach urology and endocrinology?? Why to find out in what the reason of inconvenience of an emiction it is necessary to run on 2, and that then and to three (the urologist, the gynecologist, the endocrinologist) to doctors??? Why one doctor - the gynecologist (or the expert on genitourinary organs at women) does not solve such problems? And not somewhere!!! Not somewhere it is specialized, and in out-patient departments.

8 years to study... And to write out a set of tablets from directories... Really so brains will atrophy for 8 years of cramming? Where mind or wit? Where an idea? Where scientific curiosity? Where your knowledge, lovely doctors??

Do not speak just to you pay a little. It not the reason.

The reason in the structure or frame of medical education. But to doctors on it to spit. To everyone personal ranks and incomes are important only... It is not enough doctors really conscious and wishing to help or assist the patient...

apelsinka
12.05.2005, 04:44
Completely I support or maintain!!!!!!!!!!! Has collided or faced with the same situation-for of to find out in what the reason of my problem it is necessary to be broken off or be lacerated between three experts who will not be defined or determined in any way with the answer!! 1

Kulia
14.05.2005, 23:42
But probably such is not present-)

kkyu
14.05.2005, 23:54
[QUOTE] but probably such is not present... //

Is such.

The unit deal with is called as this problem STD-SEEXUAL TRANSMITTED DISEASE, is equipped by laboratory and in a complex engaged diagnostics and treatment of the diseases passed sexual by. Units STD are available in many large hospitals of Israel in structure of urology departments.

Aleksey P.
15.05.2005, 05:30
A little bit not in a subject, certainly, but

The citation:

To everyone personal ranks and incomes are important only... It is not enough doctors really conscious and wishing to help or assist the patient...

I shall tell or say on a secret, that that to that ranks and incomes are important;) just also would work above itself what to be the experts focused in all areas of medicine, and especially in interfacing specialities.

The professor it or this also differs from the usual doctor, that except for perfect knowledge in the speciality, knows and that occurs or happens around of it or her...

The wife
15.05.2005, 06:52
doktor101, it is very healthy that in Israel is... However I live in Russia...

And besides inetersovalo not *quot; diagnostics and treatment of the diseases passed sexual OON?*quot;, namely interrelation of all organs *quot; bottom YOa?a*quot;, influence those or other illnesses or diseases, inflammations and infections.

Dear Michael. To work above itself too it is possible with the different equipments or installations - 1) to work above self, to become better for itself and others - to be of use for people; 2) to work above self, to become better only for itself - to earn to itself of money, resembling curing interesting patients from the point of view of the income.

Michael, where in out-patient departments the doctors possessing knowledge in interfacing specialities? Name, plz, across Moscow (if you a muscovite, I unfortunately have not looked or seen your profile) out-patient departments in which structure enter such experts?

terr
15.05.2005, 06:58
Michael, where in out-patient departments the doctors possessing knowledge in interfacing specialities? Name, plz, across Moscow (if you a muscovite, I unfortunately have not looked or seen your profile) out-patient departments in which structure enter such experts?

About poliklinniki I shall not tell or say...,

But I think, that it is meaningful to address on one of faculties of urology of the Moscow HIGH SCHOOLS or RMAPO.