PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Organism after medicamental abortion

Irunka
06.05.2005, 15:01
Prompt, to a female organism the abortion mifeginom is how much harmful?

To me of 26 years.

For a life was three discontinuings:

Two of them - mifeginom at a delay 3-4 days.

The third discontinuing - the doctor has told or said, that the fertilization of an ootid yet was not, therefore monthly have caused or called tablets for adjustment of a monthly cycle. The name I do not remember.

Discontinuings passed or took place all without complications. The subsequent inspections showed a normal state of health.

Excites a question. Whether it is possible for me to use ever even in the similar way of discontinuing (mifeginom)? How much or As far as he is harmful? What consequences can be? Whether there Are in its or his use any restrictions on kol- time?

Certainly, clearly, that would not be desirable to admit or allow repetitions beremennostej, and accordingly, undesirable abortions, but also it would be desirable to know danger of a similar method of discontinuing and possible or probable consequences.

Krumm
14.05.2005, 07:22
Nizhona,

mifegin (mifepriston) - antiProgesteronum, and a preparation is not harmful, but as a method of planning of family - an abortion not the most successful variant, to think of rational contraception easier. One more occasion to reflect - the similar intervention can cause complications, for antiProgesteronum - *quot; ?N??N*quot; discontinuing, those rests of a placental tissue, an inflammation and necessity of their excision operative by.