PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Can that I all taki was pregnant

Tatiana
13.05.2005, 11:31
Hello the doctor! We with the husband ochen-very much want the child. We Make love without preservations in rudimentary days it with 13 for 18 day after monthly. In the beginning all goes as if well. Toest the test for pregnancy shows that is pregnant but then pregnancy kudato disappears! Has once made 2 tests both positive. But have then gone or send then monthly. The husband has forced to go to the doctor. There to me have made the analysis of a blood on pregnancy again result positive. HCG 43 IU/L. Have told or said in a week to come on US. US has shown that pregnancy is not present. So some times. After that has lost all hopes. Now when there was a delay the test did not do or make. As before monthly send or have come but very poor or scanty and not clear toest went a little and not plentiful. During mesjachnnyh has made the test result negative in the evening. Now I feel normally though I feel weariness and I wish to sleep often I go to a toilet on small, the temperature 37.5 though a head does not hurt, there is nothing does not hurt. To the doctor to go I am afraid. But I want can learn or find out that I vsetaki to be pregnant????? Zaranie thanks for the answer.

mariamm
13.05.2005, 20:22
:) what for to duplicate in a forum when write on mail:)
Hand over a blood on beta-Ou and learn or find out