PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Allocation

athlontb
25.01.2005, 17:25
Zdrastvujte,

At me in the beginning of month should were it is begun monthly, but instead of them at me went brown allocation. Thus they proceeded as much as usual monthly and in 5 days have ended.

I do not accept any tablets and I the virgin. What do I should do or make?

Earlier at me happened such allocation, but only up to or after monthly and it is short

Polinushka
28.02.2005, 03:48
Zdrastvujte,

At me in the beginning of month should were it is begun monthly, but instead of them at me went brown allocation. Thus they proceeded as much as usual monthly and in 5 days have ended.

I do not accept any tablets and I the virgin. What do I should do or make?

Earlier at me happened such allocation, but only up to or after monthly and it is short

Sometimes the normal menses passes or takes place in the form of *quot; O???NoUO*quot; vydeleny; no trouble in it or this is not present.

How old are you? At what age have begun a menses? Whether at once the cycle was established or installed?

That means *quot; n*quot; or *quot; ??N*quot; monthly were brown allocation? You consider or count *quot; ?N?n??U??*quot; only plentiful krovjanistye allocation? Poor or scanty smearing allocation in the beginning and the extremity or end of a menses is all the same *quot; ?N?n??UN*quot;. Or you meant, what smearing brown allocation at you were in intervals between a menses?

zerg
06.05.2005, 03:45
To me of 18 years, the menses has begun almost in 16.

The periods (cycle) beat different, the cycle was established or installed somewhere 6-8 months ago.

rampage
09.05.2005, 23:17
You have responded not to all questions. Accordingly, I am at a loss to respond to yours.