PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Preparation to EKO

vesna
10.12.2004, 03:07
Good afternoon!

Very much I require your advice or council. To me of 27 years, pregnancy was not. At a hysterosalpingography the obstruction proavoj pipes was found out. At survey I have painful sensations in the same place (the pain goes to a rectum, the same pain at the beginning of a menses). On the basis of what the doctor has assumed a beginning endometriosis, and the laparoscopy has been offered. By results of US at the moment of an ovulation domenentnyj the follicle was absent. The uterus is inclined kzadi (47/35), structure or frame of a myometrium homogeneous. A cavity matki-: equal, borders precise: the M-echo of 9 mm - in 1..- is expressed enough, not utolshchen, additional growths nevyjavleno. With all analyses I have addressed to other expert and have received the following answer. The endometriosis at me is not present. Painful sensations are connected with a lot or plenty of solderings. In a laparoscopy there is no necessity. Have advised reception klostilbegta on 1 tablets about 5-9 day of a cycle (a cycle of 30 days). By results of US for 14 day of a cycle the follicle with jajtsenosnym bugorkom 29/25/27 mm from the right (impassable) party or side has been found out.

After all done it was offered to make EKO. Very much hochetsja to receive the answer to following questions:

1) whether Vsetaki there is an endometriosis? And if is, whether it is possible to become pregnant at itself, not doing or making a hysteroscopy.

2) On how much productively happens EKO, in particular in my case.

boris
26.04.2005, 01:32
Uv. vesna!

In this situation I would tend to opinion of your first doctor by way of statement of the exact diagnosis and carrying out d more. Laparoscopies.

vesna
06.05.2005, 06:12
Thanks for the answer. What it is better to make in mine sluchae-laporoskopiju or a hysteroscopy? Than they will distinguish from each other? Through what term after carrying out of operation it is possible to do or make EKO?

boris
07.05.2005, 03:46
These are two different researches. In our center (at presence of indications) we spends both procedures together. The final decision can be accepted after internal acquaintance. To spend EKO (if it is required) it is possible even in a following cycle after a diagnostic intervention. Terms of carrying out EKO after about. Laparoscopies depend on volume of an intervention.

vesna
07.05.2005, 11:12
Boris Aleksandrovich, thanks for the answer.

How you consider or count, to arrive on internal consultation better up to a laparoscopy (there can be all taki there are no reasons it or her to spend), or it is better to arrive with results?

For what day of a cycle the analysis on Progesteronum surrenders?

What term for EKO analyses are valid for chlamydias,

Mycoplasmas, ureoplazmy?

Yours faithfully JUlja, Ufa.

boris
07.05.2005, 12:11
Better with results, but I think it is possible and to call and preliminary to discuss results by phone. Call.