PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I can not zaberemenit

Regina
28.04.2005, 13:08
I can not zaberemenit. All analyses good. US - has shown, that it's OK. The husband too has passed or has taken place inspection. Doctors speak, that very well, and should zaberemenit. But we with the husband two years as together.

mariamm
06.05.2005, 18:19
When " all analyses in norm or rate ", means all in norm or rate. But time is sterility or barrenness, all means not in norm or rate. It is not necessary to write " all analyses " - all to make it is impossible, and the main thing such phrase is impossible otkommentirovat - where here the information, on what you ask? At all of you it is normal? Well and how I shall guess, what's the matter?
There is a certain algorithm of inspection at sterility or barrenness - at me on a site in section analyses. Look or see.
http: // www.mariamm.ru/doc_183.htm
It or Him it is necessary to pass or take place all. I do not know on what you a stage. That means " uzi in norm or rate ", how much you it or him did or made time, whether traced a follicle, a status endometrija some cycles successively which spermogrammu you name "normal" and td.
There is an algorithm, the roentgen of pipes enters into it or him, a laparoscopy are you too did or made?
There is an algorithm and there is an attending physician who directs or refers you. " All in norm or rate " at sterility or barrenness does not happen. Search.