PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Daughters of 11 years.

= =
21.04.2005, 22:19
My daughter of 10,5 years. At a birth the weight made 1200, the fetal arrest of development of a fetus is born in 8 with hvostikom months. Then appointed or nominated for body height Retabolilum, one injection has been made. To her was about 4 years. Now sharply adds in body height and in weight, weight of 35 kg. Body height tomorrow I shall name precisely. Sharply nabuhaet a breast, rostet not on days, and on hours. On all face in current of these two-three months has become covered fine ugrevaja an eruption, estesvenno is both on a back and on a breast. Hair on a pubic part and axillas, hardly-hardly prorosli short moustaches have grown. I worry. If it prehodnyj the period why so early? There Can be it because of Retabolilum? Whether at such picture has probably begun monthly in the near future?

What to do or make and whether it is necessary to something to do or make?

tatama
02.05.2005, 11:35
Sexual development of the girl is considered premature if telarhe (nagrubanie mammary glands), adrenarhe (pubarhe)-body height of hair on a pubis or axillas and menarhe (the first menses) have occured or happened before 7 years.

In norm or rate all this three events, harakterizujushie pubertat, occur or happen consistently for the period from half a year till 2 th years.

That henceforth you did not think first of all of Retabolilum as to the reason of all possible or probable (I hope, them never will be) microproblems in a life of your daughter, it is necessary to learn or find out, that really there are the problems connected with low mass of children at a birth (..small baby syndrom) l. In particular, these children have in an adult status superfluous mass of a body and a complex assotsiirovannyh with it or this of problems is more often. Certainly, it is not necessary to press on the child at a kind of a roll at it or him in arms or hand, but for such children important vitamin-rich and vegetables a delivery and a rational way of life.

Even proceeding from laws of logic, give not in each event in a life to see only intrigues of treatment, sometimes happens the nature is guilty also.

olga-z
04.05.2005, 15:52
Thanks for the answer.