PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Endometriosis and 125

Vasileva Inna
06.01.2005, 08:07
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!

Prompt, please, at such diagnoses, as:

Adenomyosis

Polyposes endometrija?

Cystic changes of the right ovary-endometriosis?

Whether can 125 be 89,82

The blood handed over on 4-5 day monthly.

Or it is an oncology?

Thankful in advance

I want : an abdominal cavity of any changes has not shown, only a cholecystitis.

Whether it is necessary to do or make TG or it is better at once a laparoscopy.

olga62
15.01.2005, 23:09
1. Can sometimes be raised or increased.

2. Research of this marker is used only for the control izlechennosti a cancer endometrija (after operation, a chemotherapy), instead of for statement of the diagnosis.

Nosferatu
30.04.2005, 12:58
That's just the point, what application CA-125 how a marker epithelial jaichnikovyh neoplasias, it is rather limited (sensitivity according to Jacobs et al. (1993) 57 %), including because of false-positive takes at its or his definition during a menses (by the way, just make already 4-5 day in your case), at VZOT, various forms of an endometriosis (by the way, whence confidence, what a cyst endometrioidnaja when the diagnosis of a -genital endometriosis is exclusively laparoskopicheskim if at all not histological?), a hysteromyoma, pregnancy, a pancreatitis, hr. cai livers (in your case - hr. A cholecystitis), also that the most remarkable, in ljuteinovuju a phase of a cycle (besides at sick of an endometriosis with stages 2-4 on AFSC). I think, what is it an artefact, and of an oncology, at least jaichnikovoj, to speak it is not necessary. However due inspection in connection with cystic education of an ovary according to US to spend it is necessary.

kolobok
01.05.2005, 16:50
Dear doctors! Many thanks for the answer and for to.chto you help or assist patients to make the correct decision and to receive answers to our questions. Such forums very much help or assist, to that they not raschitany on vytjagivanie money:)

When you come to the doctor on reception, very hardly to understand, he wishes to help or assist or earn to you on you. Unfortunately it at us is:mad: years one doctor conservatively treated my son, I am so much money has spent. And when I in the past to year had an Internet and I have written about disease of the son at a forum, doctors have explained to me, that its or his disease (ear) is not treated, it was necessary to operate and already to do or make it is necessary urgently. Operated it or him already rescueing or saving;salvaging a life, the part of a brain and at any moment pus has opened could go from an ear in a brain. If in due time I would not trust *quot; a miracle oOa?O*quot; and in time it or him would operate, he would save hearing and would be healthy.

And now, learned by bitter experience, I very much wish to understand the problem and I ask you to help or assist.

The diagnosis to me have put on US.

Opinion : a laparoscopy to clean or remove the centers and to accept hormonal. And all will pass or take place:eek:

Opinion : on US have not found, it is not necessary to do or make a histology and a currettage yet, it is necessary make the -centers can to be and there, peresdat 125 and to observe its or his changes, kistoiznye changes do not demand an operative intervention-is not present endometroidnoj a cyst, constantly to be observed-speaks, that if the endometriosis does not disturb with it or this it is possible to live, a laparoscopy to do or make it is not necessary. Has registered indogrin and female comfort the formula-has told or said, that vitamins to me on advantage or benefit (I the woman too small-type-42 kg); I peresdala 125, the control over 2 weeks. Treatment has not appointed or nominated, explaining to that it is necessary to diagnose correctly. (there is a question-without of a laparoscopy it is possible to put the exact diagnosis?)

Why I address to you for advice or council? Yes to that mother the single also is needy.

It is necessary to pay for a laparoscopy; and it would not be desirable stress for an organism, he at me is weakened or easied, besides there are solderings after excision apenditsita, and serdechko poshalivaet. On a gastroscopy erosion in addition have found: (

More seduces the approach of the gynecologist:p as, except for tolerant pains in 1-st day of monthly any disturbances at me is not present. To me and children I any more do not want 39 years.

Help or Assist advice or council! Thankful in advance!

P.S.Couvelaire, and as it is possible to spend due inspection in connection with cystic changes of an ovary.

ZMX
02.05.2005, 21:27
Dear Irina, how much or as far as I can judge from your report, it to you is already spent, and will be correct and logical for you to cooperate with your treating doctors, instead of to suspect them of self-interest and nonprofessionalism.

scorpion4ik
03.05.2005, 20:18
Dear Couvelaire!

Sincerely I regret, that has written about the doubts in professionalism and self-interest of doctors and it or this has caused or called in you hostility. Simply now me the pavor about acceptance of the wrong decision seizes or takes possession, in fact opinions of doctors at which I was absolutely different. Therefore also has addressed to you for advice or council.

Now I do not ask you to help or assist with a choice of the doctor, I have understood, what is it it is not correct.

Prompt me, please, what inspections of a cystic ovary should be spent? I have made US, and what in such cases it is necessary to make?

katerrina
04.05.2005, 00:17
Write more in detail, that you disturbs, with what all has begun also inspections under the order.

galina123
04.05.2005, 02:35
Dear Michael Vladimirovich!

I shall try to explain in brief.

17.08.05 were strong pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly, mainly in the right side. Next day has gone to female consultation. Pains any more were not. Have appointed or nominated amoksiklav, vit. 6 and scarlet v.m. Before there were pains in 1 day menstr., sometimes gave to an anus, a dyscomfort at affinity. A cycle of 24-26 days, not plentiful, for 4-5 day all came to an end. ..03.08.05. The US have made 24.08.05:

Uterus 70-62-65, retroflexio, in the center; --16, non-uniform. The right ovary 47-42, in the form of non-uniform education with ehopozitivnymi and individual ehonegativnymi includings or incorporations. Lev.jaichnik 33-20-24.. Svob.zhidkost in m.tazu not opredel.. :, a hyperplasia, endometrija, it is impossible to exclude an endometriosis prav.jaichn.

29.08.05.-menses. Without a pain.

The second US 02.09.05. A uterus 60-56-58, in retroflexio, in the center, a contour equal precise, myomatous sites not obnaruzh., a myometrium with ehopozitiv.vkljuchenijami. --5-6, non-uniform, with hyperechoic includings or incorporations 6-3 with the phenomenon of intensifying an echo (I can not read through) ...43*38, anehogennymi vkljuch. f from 5 up to 10, with including or incorporation 20*16 lowered ehogennosti. ..33*22*26. :, polyposes endometrija? kistoiznye changes prav.jaichn. (an endometriosis?)

24.09.05 ..-too without a pain (such 1 time), can after amoksiklava.

With these or it US the friend conducts me to the surgeon. :, we shall clean or remove the centers of an endometriosis and hormonal therapy. Has appointed or nominated to the middle of a cycle on 05.10.05.

I pass or I take place inspection (it has appeared not by way of heart and a stomach), and 28.09.05 125 gives out 89,82. I in a panic also prepared for the worst. Thus also has got on this forum because of pavor before an oncology.

Before hospitalization 03.10.05 I are dissuaded from hospitalization by the gynecologist of my girlfriend and convinces of that I have come to her on .04.08.05. On Uzi (the middle of a cycle) at this gynecologist, she and the oncologist- such : is not present, a uterus 63,4*59,1*59,7, ehostruktura non-uniform, honeycomb. Endometry 7,3, the cavity of the uterus is not deformed. ..24,3*15,0*19,1, it is close with a uterus. ..35,6*24, expansion (?) of veins at the left. :, adherent or adhesive process on the right (after excision in 10 years of an appendicitis), kistoiznye izmen.prav.jaichn., an external endometriosis.

Well and a verdict of the gynecologist wrote in the letter above.

SA 125 from 04.10.05 already 68.

And : that hurts the right breast?

Naturally I like the offer of the gynecologist (pavor before a laparoscopy, a narcosis and not the decision of my problem since studying or investigating on the Internet I have understood an endometriosis, that after a laparoscopy he all peerly renews).

But there is one BUT, whether dangerously it or him to leave? And kistoiznye changes? Whether it is possible to touch or tamper with them if they will not grow? And whether there is a risk of transformation of these cysts in a malignant tumour and how it to not pass or miss?

You know, Michael Vladimirovich, this 125 has turned or has turned over all my life. Since I have received it or him under target the information about it or him read on the Internet (already and dignoz to itself has put-cancer an ovary) .sluchajno have got on an oncologic forum. What there reigns to mountain and as these people are courageous! And very much it would be desirable, that you and your relatives this rubbish has not concerned or touched.

Therefore also has asked these questions at this forum, in hope that will prompt the necessary decision or will advise something or something else.

Yours faithfully Irina. Thankful in advance.

Pelmen
04.05.2005, 03:57
17.08 most likely was the painful form of an apoplexy of an ovary (a morbid ovulation) - no trouble.

The suspicion on an endometriosis is, but to interfere it is not necessary. Indications to operation at present are not present. Be observed on a regular basis at the gynecologist.

-125 As I spoke - is not informative, especially if there is an endometriosis.

IrinaH
04.05.2005, 04:47
Dear Michael Vladimirovich!

Many thanks for the help. Intuitively I felt, that and it is necessary to act or arrive.

Health to you and your relatives!

Irina.

04.05.2005, 04:48
Thanks, Irina.

kurenok74
04.05.2005, 05:10
It agree with opinion of colleagues

I shall add that 125 iformativen in postmenopauzalnom age