PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pregnancy

emilio252
09.01.2005, 03:56
GIRLS!!! Help or assist, please, advice or council. How it is possible to become pregnant, if the man against a birth of the child and well knows my cycle? Thanks. I wait for answers to soap Kat24061978@mail.ru.

P.S. To become pregnant I want not with the purpose of a marriage, and only for myself.

Dmytro
19.04.2005, 00:16
1. To replace the sexual partner, old knows too much; 2. As it is necessary to give a drink the old sexual partner, criterion of sufficiency - while he will not forget elementary arithmetic actions; 3. simitirovat to pair or steam-three intermenstrual bleedings, at to be convinced, that he has at all lost a point of readout of your menstrual cycle; 4. to call into question its or his sexual abilities as a whole, and to have children in particular; 5. Long, I emphasize long your depression with individual hysterics, the output or exit from which is possible or probable only through pregnancy; and so on.

nata 1
29.04.2005, 06:30
Sed, thanks for such plenty of variants. I shall try or taste necessarily. I shall be hopes, that something will help or assist. Especially change of the partner.