PDA

Просмотр полной версии : NMTS!!! What to me to do or make?

Andrey1985
19.01.2005, 01:06
Hello! At me NMTS. Have diagnosed opsomenorrhea I, SPKJA and funkts. giperprolaktinemija (that all this means?). Did or made MRT gipot.-. Region - all in norm or rate. The doctor has told or said, that there will be problems with pregnancy and it will be necessary to accept again tri-mersi (I two years ago accepted them in tech. 6 mes and the cycle was in norm or rate, as *quot; ?a?U*quot;). Some times (time 4) did or made analyses on hormones - all of them above norm or rate of time in 2 3 even after reception bromkriptina. Now my doctor in a maternity leave, and I and do not know, that to me to accept, that at me for illnesses or diseases and that it is necessary to do or make now. In advance many thanks for advice or council!!!

General666
01.03.2005, 13:21
If you will name concrete digits of Prolactinum, and also inform, that you understand as the term *quot; in 2-3 times above ?O?U*quot; even AFTER bromkriptina (i.e. AFTER the CANCELLING??), it will be easier to us to continue conversation

seli
18.03.2005, 03:57
Prl _____ 1026 ____ ---_______ 991

FSG ____ 5.2 ______ 4.5 _______ ---

LG _____ 26.4 ____ 45.8 _______ ---

Prg _____ 6.6 _____ 7 ________ ---

2 _____ 201 _____ ---________ ---

The first analyses are made 8.07.03, monthly there were the last in May if to me memory does not change. The second analyses were necessary for making for the second or third day of a cycle since monthly did not come, to me the doctor has told or said to accept djufaston and they are made (analyses) 28.07.09. Then to me have appointed or nominated reception bromkriptina and in a month after reception I should hand over once again the analysis on Prl which apparently from the tablet from above has decreased up to 991. Then after conversation with vrachem and proceeding from last analysis, the doctor to me has told or said to continue reception bromkriptina even a month.

Well and then he has gone on leave. And I to -th, have stopped reception of medicines since did not know how me further them to accept and it is necessary or not. After that at me monthly were in November if them it is possible so to name (korechnevatye poor or scanty allocation). And then in January of this year with 26 on 30, i.e. today, but already normal (the truth, before it or this it is awful nylo in the bottom of a back and breasts hurted or were ill;were sick - at me usually such yearly happens).

baur
09.04.2005, 08:09
The augmentation of a level of Prolactinum registered at YOU MINIMALLY, and is typical for functional or symptomatic disturbances.

Is evident sharp augmentation of level LG.

I on - former do not know a dose bromkriptina.

Tatyana
21.04.2005, 18:31
Excuse, has forgotten.

The first month I accepted on chetvertinke tablets, and the second - on polovinke.

cnob
23.04.2005, 07:54
The starting dose bromkriptina, really, can make about, 5 mg (1\4 tabl from 2, 5 mg), but usual medical - from 2, 5 up to 50 (fifty) mg!!!!.

About a resistance (insusceptibility) to bromkriptinu speak usually at otsustvii normalization of Prolactinum on a background of reception of a preparation of 25 mg.

T.o if we pass or miss nothing, the assumption really about naliii a polycystosis with *quot is the most probable nevertheless; soft *quot; giperprolaktinemiej (though it is surprising so high LG twice - but at desire this can find explanations). The dose of Parlodelum was more than nedostaochnoj. And as the preparation operates or works at the basic 12 o'clock the crumb accepted from morning hardly can undertake in calculation.

Would be not bad and \ to learn or find out level TTG of a blood

\ sobshchit a method, which issldovali Prolactinum - RIA? (there are nuances in techniques, but. In view of presence of certain problems with a cycle. We shall accept a working hypothesis. That Prolactinum dejstvietlno is raised or increased

\ And what we should cure? - whether the child is necessary now. Or a regular menses are necessary now and for ever. Or there are still problems?

Or you will be glad only to a leaflet of a paper. On which normal digits of Prolactinum will be written?

And of that you are afraid?

vasmark1
25.04.2005, 13:30
Analyses surrendered in clinicodiagnostic laboratory of Open Company *quot; EeC?*quot;.

The child now I do not plan. hochetsja vostanovit a cycle on how much it is possible or probable and in a consequence that there was an opportunity normally to become pregnant when to it or this I shall be ready.

Of that do I am afraid? To me it is so much all in a card have written, gave a direction on MRT a brain (well all has managed), have told or said, that there are problems to become pregnant, and plainly anything to me the doctor has not told or said.

I and have not understood, I can become pregnant, it is necessary for me for something to treat and as (a polycystosis of ovaries), and as to me vostanovit a cycle which three- never was in norm or rate except for time during reception. And I do not know that such opsomenorrhea I, this diagno have put by results of analyses, also as SPKJA and funkts. giperprolakpitemija.

Can to me is simple accept again three- while I shall not be going to to give birth or travail. And if I shall be going to, as problems with a cycle to solve without reception three- and considering that there is let an insignificant polycystosis of ovaries.

And on level TTG in a blood I never did or made the analysis, if he is necessary, whether it is possible to make it or him without a direction and where (in any out-patient department?)

Thanks that answer my questions!!!

Pelmeshka
27.04.2005, 01:29
Dear Zoro, I did not ask WHERE you handed over analyses, I asked WHAT METHOD investigated or researched a level of Prolactinum. Further the text which should share with the doctor - I believe, that except for YOUR become pregnant doctor in PItere it is a lot of gynecologists. Understanding endocrinology - nprm., on faculty prof. potina in -those Otta.

So, is on the Earth so-called big - Prolactinum defined or determined by methods of RIA and partially cut at research immunohemiljuminestsentnymi by methods (nprm. In system ASC-180). Here big - Prolactinum of any value or meaning;importance has no this.

T.o., we can struggle with a phantom.

And zadachki really are solved on - to a miscellaneous .nuzhny a regular menses - please, oral contraceptives (if is giperprolaktinemija - with Parlodelum or its or his analogues). A choice of a contraceptive - for the doctor (in attention is accepted, in particular, presence of superfluous body height of hair).

It will be necessary beremenost - other methods of treatment will be used.

There is an excess of mass of a body \ a hyperplasia endometrija \ in a sort diabetics - the doctor will think of Metforminum.

Word. chelovechjaestvo much knows also supernatural problems at observation at the competent doctor most likely will not be (fie, fie, to not maleficiate).

Esse
27.04.2005, 20:56
Thanks big, you have calmed me. At least, having come to other gynecologist, I shall know that I should expect and that actually not all so it is bad, certainly if all to not throw and to not postpone a campaign to the doctor. At the first opportunity I shall go to the gynecologist.

ONCE AGAIN THANKS!!!