PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Situation with monthly.

Страницы : [1] 2

pusty
18.09.2004, 14:10
Elle - - ---I accepted Marvelon. Has decided to visit or attend genikologa disturbed nothing, at reception of contraceptives of by-effects it was not observed, simply routine inspection. The doctor has found out erosion shejki uteruses. As I continuously accepted contraceptives during two years, and cryotherapy needed to be passed or be taken place, the doctor have advised me to make a break in reception OK. Operation has passed or has taken place successfully, erosion is cured, I am completely healthy also the doctor to me it have confirmed, and I have passed or have taken place US, too is simple for myself. The problem one - a menses has not come or stepped in the put term. For today the delay makes 2 weeks. I was one week ago at the doctor, and, having surveyed me she has told or said, that the status of a uterus speaks about fast offensive or approach of a menses. Asked to come in a week in case monthly will not begin. I am written down on reception on Thursday. But very much I worry. Whether I wish to ask and your opinion it is-is possible, what the monthly break in reception OK so has affected or has had an effect a cycle? And more, the doctor has told or said, that the similar delay can be result of cryotherapy as took place pereohlozhdenie.... Whether the Rights she??? Yours faithfully, Elle P.S. Beremennostej, sorts or labors, abortions were not, problems with a cycle - too. 25 years, body height 168, weight 69, do not take a great interest or am not fond in any super-diets, I limit itself in fat. I am engaged in -aerobics at an amateur level about 1 year.

Tajushka
24.03.2005, 01:56
natasha - - ---whether Can be monthly during pregnancy?

Pricking
21.04.2005, 00:33
Anna - - ---Elle! In the given situation you first of all should be convinced of absence of pregnancy: to make the test for pregnancy or US. Natasha! At occurrence during pregnancy krovjanistyh vydeleny it is necessary to address immediately to the doctor. Monthly during pregnancy does not happen.

Alexeigm
21.04.2005, 18:31
V.Dvorjanchikov (vvd@infopac.ru) - - ---Anna, you, casually, not in an atmosphere of Ovna were born?

victoria
21.04.2005, 21:08
Anna - - ---Is not present. And you besides a homeopathy already and trade in drawing up of horoscopes?

LoiGni
21.04.2005, 21:10
V.Dvorjanchikov (vvd@infopac.ru) - - ---Yes. But basically, for medical needs - it is direct, as Gippokrat. From household in every possible way I evade - dullishly to rummage in another's destiny, and it is a pity to time.

Vitaly
21.04.2005, 21:13
Alla - - ---Mister Dvorjanchikov! There Can be you will recommend any homeopathic agent for a regulation of a cycle? A situation following: 8 months accepted to destination doctor Diana-35. Upon termination of reception has handed over all analyses: hormones in norm or rate, analyses in norm or rate, infections it is not revealed two times handed over in different places and different methods, according to US all in the full order. Has finished reception in January and since then I am excruciated - there was no more a normal cycle - constant delays from 5 days up to 2 weeks. During delays state of health disgusting - all signs PMS. Doctors speak - wait, all will be restored, but how much still to wait? Prior to the beginning of reception of hormones of problems with a cycle never was.

lily_22
21.04.2005, 21:14
Olja (abc@rusmedportal.com) - - ---I have shifts in a menstrual cycle before each revolution of the season. It proceeds somewhere about 2,5 years, but sometimes delays are not present, though a menses at me 5 years. Tell or say, what can cause such changes? And more, whether since spring at me periodic pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly .mozhet it have begun to be somehow connected with the previous problem?

natalyp
21.04.2005, 21:15
V.Dvorjanchikov (vvd@infopac.ru) - - ---Begin with ovara dushitsy and-or tansies only be not overzealous - be guided on standard farmakopejnye references. If the cycle is not stabilized - naprishite to me on e-mail - we shall specify nuances.

imported_Ai
21.04.2005, 21:18
Jacob - - ---I would recommend Ole to address to the gynecologist and to tell about the problems. Now at you problems only begin. If you will follow the references similar resulted or brought above, problems at you can become more...

Matilda
V.Dvorjanchikov (vvd@infopac.ru) - - ---My last report intended to Alla, instead of Ole. Probably, there was an overlay on time.

maratfr
Alla - - ---And whether is any concrete terms when it is necessary to drink them? Since any certain day or anyhow?

Gold
V.Dvorjanchikov (vvd@infopac.ru) - - ---Alla, Now - the most suitable time for the beginning. I believe, for two weeks it becomes clear, on how much the situation is frivolous. Successes!

DmitrAl
The hope (sarissa@usa.net) - - ---At me such : is more than year as in second half of cycle somewhere for a week-one and a half before a menses the temperature up to 37-37,3 rises. And last time in general up to 38,5 has crawled. There is a chronic inflammation of ovaries, but my gynecologist does not connect or bind with it or this also anything opredelnnogo cannot tell or say, as all rest in norm or rate. Can, at me so the climacterium begins? To me of 40 years.

tnb
V.Dvorjanchikov (vvd@infopac.ru) - - ---Hope, you handed over any analyses on urogenital infections? Or your gynecologist considers or counts, what a chronic inflammation of ovaries which you mention, can arise and be supported or maintained by itself - without the reason?

silver62
The hope (sarissa@usa.net) - - ---I handed over a heap of any analyses, probably, were also such among them. I, certainly, shall specify. Thanks for the help. By the way, and they can arise without polovogokontakta? I lived only with the husband, and 4 years already with whom earlier or before

Melnikova
V.Dvorjanchikov (vvd@infopac.ru) - - ---does not exist diseases which would be passed exclusively sexual by - always there are alternative ways of infection, including, and household.

tns76
masha (jalla@mail.ru) - - ---UV.G.DVORJANCHIKOV! HELP or ASSIST PLEASE!!! To me 18 LET.POSTOJANNYE DELAYS MESJACHNYH.SEJCHAS ALREADY 4 MESJATSA.POSTOJANNO I STRUGGLE With SPOTS ON the FACE And SOMETIMES And ON SPINE.POLOVOJ the LIFE NOT ZHILA.V LAST 2-3 MONTHS HAVE sharply thinned HAIR, were VERY GOOD, GUSTYE.VOLOSY GROW ON the BREAST And SHCHEKAHNEMNOGO, BUT ALSO ETOUBIVAETANALIZ ON the HORMONAL BACKGROUND HAS shown the BOTTOM BORDER of NORM or RATE. The DOCTOR RECOMMENDS protivozachatonye SREDSTVA.A TO DO or MAKE MUM protiv.chto??? SEND me PLEASE E-MAIL *lt; A HREF = and quot; mailto:JALLA@MAIL.ru*quot; *gt; JALLA@MAIL.ru*lt;/A*gt;

Cypress
V.Dvorjanchikov (vvd@infopac.ru) - - ---My e-mail-address should be loaded automatically on your computer if you click on my name in heading of this report. Throw on it or him;them results of analyses - what is. There we shall look or see, that it is possible to make.

Sotov
Ekaterina (katrin1980@mail.ru) - - ---Hello! Katya Writes to you. I am am disturbed with changes of the cycle. To me of 20 years. Usually my cycle was 30-32 days, at this cycle a sexual life I lived not so on a regular basis, but long breaks, for example, for a month, were not. Two months ago I have started to live on a regular basis - every day. Srasu there were failures in a cycle. In 1-st month monthly have begun for 28 day, in 2-nd on 24-th, and now on 17-th day or bottom;fundus I have seen allocation - slightly brownish, occasionally krovenistye. And the partner I am assured Of myself - we were together checked. Disturbs another, I am equal one year ago did or made mini-abortion of 2 weeks of pregnancy, she at me was accompanied by the same vydelenijami probably because of augmentation of a uterus. It can again pregnancy because we were protected only by means of a physiological calendar. Please, we very much look forward to hearing. It for us is very important!!!

Girl Artemka
(Water-melon) - - ---For the answer to a question on presence of pregnancy there are known methods: the house test for the pregnancy, the corresponding or meeting analysis of a blood and US.

Vahid
mascha (jalla@mail.ru) - - ---uv.gosp.dvorjanchikov! Something is impossible to me with a computer, your address is not loaded, if to you it is not difficult, send me it or him on mine adresu.analiza at me on arms or hand is not present, at the doctor and he at least year davnosti.ja all the same was going to to replace the doctor, what analyses to ask sdelat.da, still I live in the far abroad, here the concept the doctor-endocrinologist does not exist, the gynecologist, he and all rest. With uvazheniem.masha *lt; A HREF = and quot; mailto:jalla@mail.ru*quot; *gt; jalla@mail.ru*lt;/A*gt;

Life
V.Dvorjanchikov (vvd@infopac.ru) - - ---the Answer is sent on E-mail.

olegbom
jalla (jalla@mail.ru) - - ---uv.g.dvorjanchikov! I am simple in despair, your answer have not received, with you to communicate too poluchaetsja.mozhet I to be registered?? Tried to contact moderators and with web-master too it is impossible. There can be who-. to me help or assist? Consultation e-mail. the layman in mains-operated affairs is urgently necessary g.dvorjanchikova.m.b.poprobujte to send me once again, but I yet did not have problems in reception and sending of reports. With uvazheniem.masha *lt; A HREF = and quot; mailto:jalla@mail.ru*quot; *gt; jalla@mail.ru*lt;/A*gt;

Olesya L.
V.Dvorjanchikov (vvd@infopac.ru) - - ---Yes! Strangenesses any. poprobute then to write on a box: *lt; A HREF = and quot; mailto:dvorianchikov@mail.ru*quot; *gt; dvorianchikov@mail.ru*lt;/A*gt;. And is better in general replace post service. Mail.ru obviously does not cope with information streams.