PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to grow thin after reception of hormones?

neugene
19.09.2004, 22:57
Hello! To me of 27 years. Prompt how to dump or reset, please, weight after reception of hormones. 2 years ago within 1 month accepted a hormonal contraceptive preparation "Regulon", has ceased to accept because of a sharp increase in weight (approximately on 3-5 kg.) then could not grow thin about half a year, then the weight was normalized by itself, without diets, fiz. Loads, etc. Through any time, in November 2004 again 1 month (1 cycle) accepted "Regulon", having counted, that the last increase in weight not collateral from reception of tablets, and concurrence though earlier so never grew stout. I am again strong raspolnela and have ceased to accept it or him. Has passed or has taken place 8 months, but I as I can not grow thin, weighed 57-58 kg, now - 64 kg (body height 158.), Awful cords or crimps on a waist (earlier always was tightened and harmonous). Tried to sit on a diet (is less (though I do not suffer obzhorstvom)) to eat vegetables to do or make massage, I wear shorts and a girdle for growing thin, almost every day I run on 1,5 km. - nothing helps or assists. I hope, all by itself is normalized, how last time, but time has passed or has taken place much more and I have already started to doubt It would be desirable to learn or find out opinion of experts, what is it - hormonal failure? How to me all to correct what to do or make? Thanks everyone who will respond.

lgaP
28.12.2004, 23:41
Tell or Say, please, why has been chosen *quot; ENuO??*quot;?

Boris VV
28.01.2005, 03:31
Tell or Say, please, why has been chosen *quot; ENuO??*quot;?

I was advised by the friend the doctor-, has told or said, that, appetite can raise or increase, but the in itself weight will not raise or increase.

Lena_S
04.02.2005, 17:48
More often OK promote *quot; to a delay ??n?O?*quot; and the woman adds in weight on 1-2 kg. After a cancelling of a preparation the mass of a body is quickly normalized. In some women OK can cause an increase due to a fatty tissue (the certain phenotype). I hope you are on a regular basis observed and surveyed at the familiar gynecologist?

It is possible to try or taste OK with more *quot; i?auO?nO?U??*quot; gestagennymi components (gestaden, dienogest and especially drospirenon). Well itself has recommended by way of the control of mass of body NovaRing (on own observations over 254 patients).

Concerning growing thin: an image zhtizni, fiz. Activity, a diet + ksenikal and similar preparations with the proved efficiency.

Maxx
10.03.2005, 04:53
1\ medical examination, comprehension the fact vysokonormalnogo IMT (25 kg \?2) - t.e ' awful cords or crimps and pr *quot; hardly will cause or call horror in the doctor.

2\ a diary of a delivery

2\ TTG bloods

3\ discussion of mistakes or errors in a delivery (*quot; I nothing N?*quot; and so forth)

The basis for MEDICAMENTAL treatment javljaetsja PRESENCE of illness or disease - and the obesity is IMT 30 kg \?2 and more. Or necessity of prophylaxis - 27u \?2 at presence of risk factors...

Lenochka
14.04.2005, 09:30
More often OK promote *quot; to a delay ??n?O?*quot; and the woman adds in weight on 1-2 kg. After a cancelling of a preparation the mass of a body is quickly normalized. In some women OK can cause an increase due to a fatty tissue (the certain phenotype). I hope you are on a regular basis observed and surveyed at the familiar gynecologist?

It is possible to try or taste OK with more *quot; i?auO?nO?U??*quot; gestagennymi components (gestaden, dienogest and especially drospirenon). Well itself has recommended by way of the control of mass of body NovaRing (on own observations over 254 patients).

Concerning growing thin: an image zhtizni, fiz. Activity, a diet + ksenikal and similar preparations with the proved efficiency. Thanks! Tell or say, please, that for a preparation "Ksenikal" and to him similar, what principle of action, whether is dangerous how to accept?

It is how much reliable NovaRing? In advance thanks.

girl
16.04.2005, 07:16
Try to re-read in the beginning the answer of your obedient servant - and on yours vorpos about ksenikale the competent doctor should otvetit-ksenikal m.b. It is appointed or nominated only under indications.

DmitrijZ
17.04.2005, 09:35
It completely agree with Galina Afanasevnoj. Strategy of depression of mass of a body I have resulted or brought only one line and in a general view, i.e. not as the guide to action for you, viana, hoping, that you will be guided by final references of your doctor.