PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What to consider or count as norm or rate vydeleny?

Manya
11.04.2005, 18:24
The doctor tell or say please what to consider or count as norm or rate vydeleny?
I have small allocation of white color, on a different tissue, truth, color different, on cotton for example, hardly yellowish, without a smell, quickly drying up. Before monthly increase a little or are a little enlarged. There are days, as there are no they absolutely.
Smears I hand over on a regular basis, time in a floor of year, all is pure or clean. Was maaaalenkaja papillomka Earlier, in time have noticed, have cleaned or removed, have treated. Here three years as I am on a regular basis surveyed, the Doctor speaks all purely or cleanly

mariamm
11.04.2005, 19:33
If sensations of a boring are not present also a smear shows norm or rate = means such allocation and there is your norm or rate

TISSA
13.04.2005, 18:45
And if a smear not good: it is a lot of leucocytes, but the reason vyssnit cannot, and here allocation smell I do not know than: something sourish, as curdled milk. To tell the truth, it is not pleasant to me. What to do or make and I do not know even: ((((