PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Disturbance of a cycle or beremenost??

Nikolett
24.02.2005, 13:10
The last month (in January) there was a delay of a menses.
For 3 day of a delay did or made the test of the house, has shown positively. For 5 day did or made, too it is positive. Thus pulled a stomach or belly as at a menses, the breast hurted or was ill;was sick. Did or made 2 times of US, have told or said it is visible nothing, you will come later.
For 10 day has made two different tests, both negative. For 11 day me "has broken through", have begun monthly with a terrible abdominal pain. For the second day the pain has ceased also all has passed or has taken place normally.
Now, in February, the menses should begin. If to adhere to the beginning of a menses of the last month, at me again a delay 3 day. The test yet did not do or make. The stomach or belly potihonechku pulls, the breast as always hurts.
What is such??
Before failures of cycles was not. If were, for a long time, and it is exact not such appreciable. I live a regular sexual life, not being protected. We want with the husband of the child (almost 2 years)..
Inspection full did not pass or take place. The only thing, handed over all analyses on an infection, all otrits.
All taki is failure of a cycle, or pregnancy which does not wish to be born??

bagira1111
07.04.2005, 10:23
Greetings.

To tell the truth, first time here and at all I do not know to itself to address. As it is elementary to ask a question. I had a problem. It was not usual failures in a cycle at me and the organism always worked as hours, but something probably has occured or happened. At me three days of a delay, the test has shown, that it is not pregnant. To the doctor I am afraid to go. At all I do not know, that delat.mozhe, you will advise that. In advance thanks

Nikolett
07.04.2005, 11:58
Greetings. In general certainly it is better to descend or go to the gynecologist.
If failure in a cycle the first time, and the test negative.. Wait nedelku. If will begin monthly and in sledushchem month all will be normal, then do not worry.
It can be banal stress, probably hardly was chilled or is simple perenernichala.
But here if will not begin in the near future, then only to the gynecologist on consultation.

mariamm
07.04.2005, 18:53
To respond - pregnancy or not it is possible only, having handed over a blood on beta-Ou. Tests can be mistaken in any party or side. And to guess it is not necessary