PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt please!

kava
03.01.2005, 09:22
Hello! Excuse for my chaotic narration but the matter is that differently simply and to not describe.

To me 21 year. Group of a blood 1 Rh (-), at the husband 1Rh (+) .nashemu to the first child 1,5 years. During the first pregnancy no complications and problems existing, though right at the beginning I had very serious combinative trauma.

In May of this year to me prizhgli erroziju shejki uteruses liquid nitrogen. In the middle of the last month (July) we had the unique not protected certificate or act then I have drunk *quot; A?O??O*quot;, but monthly and have not come or stepped and today the test has shown two strias.

The doctor, tell or say please, whether I can bear and give birth or take out and give birth to the healthy child, if more recently to me prizhgli erroziju and if I accepted *quot; A?O??O*quot;.

If is not present, in case of abortion what my chances to give birth to the healthy kid subsequently?

In advance many thanks!

JUJU
05.02.2005, 22:25
In May of this year to me prizhgli erroziju shejki uteruses liquid nitrogen. In the middle of the last month (July) we had the unique not protected certificate or act then I have drunk *quot; A?O??O*quot;, but monthly and have not come or stepped and today the test has shown two strias.

The doctor, tell or say please, whether I can bear and give birth or take out and give birth to the healthy child, if more recently to me prizhgli erroziju and if I accepted *quot; A?O??O*quot;.

Unequivocally to respond difficultly. Possibly - yes. You should receive internal consultation of the gynecologist.

If is not present, in case of abortion what my chances to give birth to the healthy kid subsequently?

Abortion always represents potential risk for the woman, therefore to count or reckon chances it is in advance impossible.

lilya
12.02.2005, 13:29
Olga Jurevna, big to you thanks for the answer, I very strongly waited for it or him.

The doctor, whether and you could not tell or say to me medicamental abortion is more sparing and less fatal for female health?

Thanks!

leming
06.04.2005, 21:04
No, is not, more likely on the contrary