PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Treatment of a myoma by coagulation by ultrasound

sergeo Prague
08.12.2004, 03:44
Has casually come across the information on absolutely new method of treatment of a myoma *quot; coagulation of tumours under influence of the focused ultrasound under the control -resonant O?uOao??*quot;. Everything, that I have read through on this subject on the Internet sounds very optimistically and hopefully, disadvantages or hold back, or they are not present (?) .esli all how write, it simply revolution in medicine. Whether do or make such operations in Russia? If do or make, where? Respond me, please, I in fact already have passed or have taken place through a myomectomy, but the site has remained and has started to grow again, now I drink hormones... The hope Esteemed also has appeared:) it would not be desirable again on operation

sergey81
09.03.2005, 12:11
From maloinvazivnyh methods embolization of uterine arteries is widespread. On a new method tell or say I can nothing.

Leffirty
22.03.2005, 08:48
This method treat a myoma in Israel, Canada, the USA, Germany and the Great Britain. In Russia it is resolved since 2004, but it seems yet it is applied: (Searched also anything on this subject has not found. Here the link to a site of medical equipment where tell about it or this http: // www.rosslynmedical.com/ru/catalogue/oncology/exablate/method/

nastya_1234
06.04.2005, 12:02
This technique still is experimental. How much or As far as I know, the problem targeting'a, *quot is saved; ?aoNnN??n*quot;. On - data, in Russia while there is no such apparatus, experience too is not present.

From personal contacts to intervention radiologists from Israel has understood, that the initial optimism connected with this technology has quickly died away or gone out in connection with unresolved technical problems.

Time will tell.

dina5
06.04.2005, 19:02
Has received hardly more information.

Really, with this method not all so is simple. First, it is possible koagulirovat no more than 30-70 % of substance of a tumour (as you understand, the myomectomy or embolization influence 100 % of a tumour). Secondly, for one impulse destroy or blast a fragment of a tumour in diameter of 5 mm. I.e. for destruction of larger educations repeated repetition of impulse is required. Considering long positioning duration of an intervention can exceed 6 hours. Procedure morbid. Thirdly, the risk of damage prilezhashchih to a myoma of anatomic structures or frames is not excluded.

In Russia such apparatus have bought or purchased Onkotsentr (RONTS it or him. Blohina) and institute it or him. Herzen. Use, naturally, not for treatment of a hysteromyoma, and for ablatsii remote nonresectable tumors.

It is represented to me, that a mention of a hysteromyoma among possible or probable scopes - a marketing course of the distributor. A myoma - much more more widespread disease, than the tumour of a liver, for example, therefore teoriticheski can sell more apparatus.

Elliv
06.04.2005, 19:14
Thanks big, for that that have learned or have found out all this and have responded here! Really very valuable information

zerik
06.04.2005, 19:17
It agree with remarks of colleagues

There is no sufficient information

Possible or Probable complication-combustions 12

Good results at laparoskopicheskoj miomektomii

And alternative of surgery-LNG-IUD, aromatase inhibitors, SPRMs

Novelty-PIRFENIDONE-inhibitor of dna synthesis, now at an investigation phase

Zorin Oleg
06.04.2005, 19:19
It agree with remarks of colleagues

There is no sufficient information

Possible or Probable complication-combustions 12

Good results at laparoskopicheskoj miomektomii

And alternative of surgery-LNG-IUD, aromatase inhibitors, SPRMs

Novelty-PIRFENIDONE-inhibitor of dna synthesis, now at an investigation phase

With MIRENOJ it do not agree - there are no convincing data, that she reduces the sizes of a myoma. She only reduces signs of some myomas.

For PIRFENIDONE thanks. Interestingly. It is possible a reference?

Normund
06.04.2005, 19:19
1 mireny there is a job 1994 g-body height of myomas and hir interventions are lowered in group is long more 5 used lng iud in comparison about copper containing iud

And the basic zefeekt you are right-depression bleedings

sivin i stern j fertility sterility 1994 intrauterine contraceptive devices

2 pirfenidona-he was used for treatment of a pulmonary fibrosis

And it is now investigated or researched in gynecology

Clauses or Articles not such new

Lee bs and al Pirfenidone anovel pharmacological agent that inhibits leiomyomata cell proliferation and collagen production J Clin Endocr Metab 1998 83 219 23

Laparoscopic myomectomy for symptomatic uterine myomas

Bradleys and al Fert Ster January2005 the-excellent review there vkontse conservative treatment also is described